• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

I feel like I could do that at the moment!

I also feel like I am gonna basically go cook all the eggs we had left into some sort of amazing omelette and then pretend I dropped them or something when the missus gets home and wants a sarnie. I need omelette. Or poached eggs. Fuck I love eggs.

I would have just taken a bite out of the cheese and stuffed some dry bread into my mouth, then ate the beans straight from the tin. Saves a lot of hassle, but I still manage to achieve the same flavours.

'squash, spinach, onion, tomato, feta frittata - side salad of Rocket, cherry tomato, walnuts with a pomegranate molasses dressing' - It's like the polar opposite of your earlier creation.
Funny as I thought of just eating the beans with crackers to save defrosting any bread - but thought I would push the boat out.

I can cook, not in the same league as Catinthehat but when its solo lunch or breakfast it is very different than dinner with hubby. TBH if you check my thread from a few days ago - last nights was using up the left overs :D Sounds way more complicated than it actually was.

When cooking gets to a certain level it becomes like art.

I like watching Masterchef, I shout at the TV and everything. I'd be a good critic.

OMG there are these scratching that are sold at a local shop near shams. Jalepeno flavoured! OH MY GAWD, they're so delicious! He even sent me some for my birthday! DELICIOUS!

currently eating carrot and coriander soup. it's rubbish :| getting a subway sandwich on the way to work.

I'm starving. Ate my lunch way to early at 10.30am - a terrible mistake. I might order a huge takeaway tonight and gorge myself on curry.

Making an omelette under duress. I suggested cooking and she took me up on it but we only had four eggs so it's more just fancy scrambled eggs. Also thirding the dislike for carrot and coriander soup, really not a fan but I go mad for chicken and mushroom cup a soup and toast when I'm high so probably I shouldn't comment

Ewwwwww

Just realised I was hungry actually! :( I'm not usually ever hungry.
My belly is making noises I'm not used to hearing. Like it's growling at me for not eating more than 1 meal a day
. Like a dog that's startled by it's own fart!

I meal a day, how do you survive? I'm constantly hungry, when I'm starving and driving at the same time it leads to a bout of road rage.

Uncle Ben's rice pot think done in microwave for today's luncheon.

No milk in the work fridge either. Black, bitter, instant coffee to wash it down.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Ugh carrot n carriander is ugh.

Evey

Add some curry powder :)

I meal a day, how do you survive? I'm constantly hungry.

Same here, I'm usually finishing one meal and then thinking about the next :D

Tomato on toast for breakfast, tuna mayo sandwiches for lunch, cheese and pickled onion sandwiches for after lunch, out for dinner couple of drinks shortly.

I plan what I'm going to eat way in advance, then never ever cook it. We're off out for dinner tonight though so I'm sat googling all the restaurants in town and the surrounding area and deciding exactly what I'm gonna have. I read takeaway menus when I have no intention of ordering as well, I have problems.

Trying to convince my partner to go to the wee Japanese restaurant I used to go to when I was at college in York cos the sushi is nice, she's not into it but perked up when I mentioned they do tonkatsu rolls. I need me that BBQ eel though, goddamn

Same here, I'm usually finishing one meal and then thinking about the next :D

Tomato on toast for breakfast, tuna mayo sandwiches for lunch, cheese and pickled onion sandwiches for after lunch, out for dinner couple of drinks shortly.

Same here, cheeky Italian and cinema night, going to see Black Mass. I'll be driving so nae booze unfortunately; however, off to the Barralands tomorrow night to see Django Django, so first session in almost two weeks! Yaaaaassss! Although, I do have work on Friday, shiter.

I meal a day, how do you survive? I'm constantly hungry, when I'm starving and driving at the same time it leads to a bout of road rage.

It's the job.... I used to work in a place that I would go a few days with out eating because I was too busy then too tired to eat. I really should be thinner. I blame cider for any curves I have :\ I haven't eaten yet today. I will I think eventually.

how did you guess??? ;)

I would take sleep over food any day! I love to sleep!

I'd rip a bitches arm off for a steak though. Mind, I'm usually the only one that can cook it properly! Dammit now I want steak and I'm drooling a bit! I'm so glad no one can see me right now!