• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

Nah you won't be thinner for having 1 meal a day or going days without food. You'll put weight on. The, when deprived of food, n then has food, stores it as fat for "days of famine" n this continues hence why people who eat irregular put weight on. People who eat 3-5 small meals per day are more likely to stablise weight since the body does not think it needs to store fat for tines of survival. Our bodies are amazing things at times. There is a similar concept for water people who don't drink water regular are more likely to suffer water retention n feel bloated since the body thinks it's not gettingenough water n thus stores extra. Regular drinking of good, clran water is more than likely to prevent this as well as helping kidneys etc.

Evey

If I was in a Plane crash (or any type of situation like it) and survived, I'd be the first to be eating someone.

My ceviche:

23473918695_f8560c66ac_k.jpg

It;s yellow!!!!!!!

In other news, Mushet, you'll be happy to hear I am eating. Veg soup with extra broccoli. YUM! And hot sauce, which is burning my mouth.

Veg chowmein out the Chinese for me! Fooking love baby corn and water chestnuts! I also enjoyed my first bit of meat in ages today, as wrong as that sounds. It was in the form of warburton's toast and chopped pork (real butter of course) with a cuppa tea - what a combo!

Sorry to jump in like this.

I haven't eaten meat for ages. Did you fell alright?
Last time I tried I felt a little heavy.

Have also eaten Chinese, chicken with veggies and nuts. Can't recall the name.

I felt fine. It wasn't exactly much mind you. Like two wee thin slices, not a big bit of gammon or anything like that lol.

Erik please don't ever be sorry to drop in - you're welcome here anytime. I remember you when you joined n now you're a mod - good on you. We love you here n love your quotes, please don't ever apologize for stepping in since your comments are valued n wanted here <3

Evey

What Evey said :) Erik you've been well sound to me in times of need since I got here so thank u. (sorry this ain't on topic I'm feeling the love)

Fao: Thecatinthehat

Hey Mr CITH, can you recommend a meat cleaver for me that would be suitable for domestic use?

X

^ Lawdy! What did the man do to deserve that?!? 8o;)<3

Sorry to jump in like this.

I haven't eaten meat for ages. Did you fell alright?
Last time I tried I felt a little heavy.

Have also eaten Chinese, chicken with veggies and nuts. Can't recall the name.

'Sokay, most people don't know the names of the chickens they eat. In related news, since when was chicken not meat? Or is this the heavy-making meat you speak of?

PS: Evey is right, never a need to apologise for "jumping in" - it would be a very dull thread if nobody ever did ;)<3

In munchings news, just munched some lumaconi smothered wiv a creamy white wine, gorgonzola, bacon, ham and chilli sauce. Not bad for a fridge clear-out recipe. Yum!!!