• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

Thank you sir! I am also arranging my collection of pre colonial calligraphy pens right now realizing just how out of period the restoration was done on my Oretelius felt tip.

the first step is acknowledging that your stationary isn't up to the job. I'm sure that given time your collection will reflect your commitment to your craft.

I made a huge pan of Pumkin soup the other week - we ate it as a starter before dinner, bulked it up with potatoes for a meal and for the remaining pan I used it as a base for a pasta bake.

I have a chili bean cottage pie type thing in the oven, topped with an oregano mash :D (smells lovely)

Actually treated myself last night. I never order out. Got an indian takeaway. First time in a couple of years. The description was more or less like a karachi only with pickle added. I do love a Karachi, it's normally the one I go for but I do love pickle do decided to go with that one. So let down. It was simply a red mess. Was not a happy bunnie. There is still 90% it in the fridge and I just realised I'm hungry. I might have a peck at it seeing as I paid for it.

Snollz, The best comfort food in the world is tomato soup with cheese on toast! Just a heads up. If you've got it, try it! YUM!

Did you call them back and complain ? They are a treat and if they fail to live up to your expectations then call them up and tell them.

YO0A0BO.jpg

Mmmmmm that looks bloody ace!
Yum <3

Evey

Thanks Evey, not the best photo (phone cam) but it was pretty tasty :D

Black bean, kidney bean, onions, chili, tomato, fajita seasoning, topped with mash, baked and then grilled with cheddar cheese. We ate the full thing !

Thanks Evey, not the best photo (phone cam) but it was pretty tasty :D

Black bean, kidney bean, onions, chili, tomato, fajita seasoning, topped with mash, baked and then grilled with cheddar cheese. We ate the full thing !

I'd eat the whole thing too.

Evey