• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

Little Elf scores around 30,000 on the Scoville scale. I'm not a fan of "burn your mouth out" hot, anything stupidly hot just ruins your tastebuds and in my eyes ruins the meal. A little heat is good, and this stuff is perfect for me. Added it to pizza's, cheese on toast, salads etc, just about anything really.

was just talking about chilies to sham man the other day as hes got some scotch bonnets in. Despite some measurement on the scoville rating some actually are to taste. I can take the heat but the taste is more important.

That mixture looks delicious btw Wen.

YUM!

Got two rib eye steaks to cook in a bit. Don't usually bother with em cos Mrs Snolls always has her's well done and gets all freaked out when I have it rare, but we were out to dinner the other day and I had a rare rib eye, I told her to try a bit and she's grossed out but ate it anyway and ended up conceding she was actually wrong and that she'd never tried a steak anything less than well done. Like I know it's personal preference but honestly I kinda felt bad that she'd gone 24 years not knowing how awesome steak can really be. Would feel less bad if she'd tried it and hated it ha.

Got two rib eye steaks to cook in a bit. Don't usually bother with em cos Mrs Snolls always has her's well done and gets all freaked out when I have it rare, but we were out to dinner the other day and I had a rare rib eye, I told her to try a bit and she's grossed out but ate it anyway and ended up conceding she was actually wrong and that she'd never tried a steak anything less than well done. Like I know it's personal preference but honestly I kinda felt bad that she'd gone 24 years not knowing how awesome steak can really be. Would feel less bad if she'd tried it and hated it ha.

Guess she'd freak out if you ordered fillet blue then..

Pasta carb cosh here with a very lush creamy carbonara, stinking garlic bread and salad. The red wine was obligatory ;)

Totally craving some sort of chocolate pudding, with a fake and cream and strawberries and more chocolate ganache and cream and.... I've got the munchies overload :\

^
I've managed to deny myself the chocolate pudding fantasy.. So far :\ Just as well as these things are usually a bit of a let down.

Getting right into the Sunday dinner thing. Today's was chicken with all the roast trimmings and veg. Alas, there's loads left over because of the lack of gannet sons to share it!

I've turned into my mother 8)

So nobody's eating anythinge worth commenting on in EADD.. Oh well...

How about stir fried beef and broccoli with hoisin sauce and egg noodles? Prawn crackers on the side.

Very yum

All I've been eating atm is bland bland bland! Needing ideas if there's any vegetarians out there who'd be willing to share some of your ideas? Been living on vegetables, rice and bread, cheese and some types of quorn (only like the frozen chicken burgers so far). I have intolerance to most preservatives e.g. citric acid, sodium benzoate, and am also intolerant to tomatoes and onions. Also have recently become a vegetarian (to my surprise) so feel like I'm well limited and short on ideas (I have a savoury tooth more so than sweet).

All I've been eating atm is bland bland bland! Needing ideas if there's any vegetarians out there who'd be willing to share some of your ideas? Been living on vegetables, rice and bread, cheese and some types of quorn (only like the frozen chicken burgers so far). I have intolerance to most preservatives e.g. citric acid, sodium benzoate, and am also intolerant to tomatoes and onions. Also have recently become a vegetarian (to my surprise) so feel like I'm well limited and short on ideas (I have a savoury tooth more so than sweet).

Why have you not discovered Dhal or other types of lentil or bean base curries yet? They are delicious. What about veggie lasagne or pasta bake. mushroom stroganoff with rice, frittata, quiche or veggie (whatever veg is available) stews?

Get yourself some spices and herbs and experiment. Try to incorporate some type of protein, carbohydrate ( be that rice, pasta, cous-cous, potatoes etc) into a meal with lots of veg or salad and you'll get enough nutrition for that day.

It means, probably :p cooking, but hey cooking is good for the soul x

Made a massive pasta with frozen spinach pepper onion and fillets of quorn steaks then made a mild cheese sauce with some Roullade cheese (spelling is gone too much dope) and cream was a huge portion too. Since then I went on a spontaneous tangent and decided to eat the rest of my dope which has resulted in eating more food! =D

Made a massive pasta with frozen spinach pepper onion and fillets of quorn steaks then made a mild cheese sauce with some Roullade cheese (spelling is gone too much dope) and cream was a huge portion too. Since then I went on a spontaneous tangent and decided to eat the rest of my dope which has resulted in eating more food! =D

Sounds delish, you're not going to starve are you lol :p

Why have you not discovered Dhal or other types of lentil or bean base curries yet? They are delicious. What about veggie lasagne or pasta bake. mushroom stroganoff with rice, frittata, quiche or veggie (whatever veg is available) stews?

Get yourself some spices and herbs and experiment. Try to incorporate some type of protein, carbohydrate ( be that rice, pasta, cous-cous, potatoes etc) into a meal with lots of veg or salad and you'll get enough nutrition for that day.

It means, probably :p cooking, but hey cooking is good for the soul x

Thanks for the suggestions m'dear! Will have a wee look :) x

Aye dhal is one I never discovered til I met this Pakistani lass who was well into cooking and I was like 'ok this is far better than I expected'. I really want mushroom stroganoff now, though. Fuck it gonna go mooch through the cupboards in a bit and see what I can do. Currently having weird cravings for the instant pasta things I bought the other week cos they were like 30p a piece

Actually treated myself last night. I never order out. Got an indian takeaway. First time in a couple of years. The description was more or less like a karachi only with pickle added. I do love a Karachi, it's normally the one I go for but I do love pickle do decided to go with that one. So let down. It was simply a red mess. Was not a happy bunnie. There is still 90% it in the fridge and I just realised I'm hungry. I might have a peck at it seeing as I paid for it.

Snollz, The best comfort food in the world is tomato soup with cheese on toast! Just a heads up. If you've got it, try it! YUM!

Sounds like a plan there! I do indeed have all three of those things, so that's what we'll be having for lunch :D Seriously we have so much damn soup now I look, need to get eating it. Love Indian takeaway as well but am insufficiently like...aware of what I'm actually ordering cos the names seem to vary by takeaway and the worst thing ever is paying that much and it being shite so don't often order it unless we can afford to go to one of the less suspect looking joints in town. Love the weird salads they all seem to do, tho!

I've never had a salad from an Indian takeaway. You must enlighten me!

I just finished a slice of my dearest grandmothers kidney pie and I am already thinking about the fish and chips I will be having today in Cheshire during Colour day festival. I am simply beside myself!

really sadie?? shit its one of the best bits..... sad looking tomato, depressed looking lettuce, abused looking cucmber and hokey pokey onions and the usual lemon wedge.

Fuck me id murder a butter chicken now.....

I just finished a slice of my dearest grandmothers kidney pie and I am already thinking about the fish and chips I will be having today in Cheshire during Colour day festival. I am simply beside myself!

You sir are most definitely winning the game of life