• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

Oh come on eadderz. 5 of us online now. Can someone other than a "massive junglist" take the spotlight please, for the sake of my musical tastes?

He's inviting lounge members now also...

Place needs saving EUROPEAN POSSE

oh ffs we have AXL_BLAZE online, this is what happens when eadders neglect the chatroom and loungers take it up

You have a moderator in t/c! Get them tae fuck if you don't want them there....

and he allowed it, as NONE of you eadd reprobates come there :(

just me n inflo enjoying some abstract hiphop

anyone else gunna join?

Oh come on eadderz. 5 of us online now. Can someone other than a "massive junglist" take the spotlight please, for the sake of my musical tastes?

He's inviting lounge members now also...

Place needs saving EUROPEAN POSSE

Haha have you not learnt the art of sticking the break core fiend on mute yet? Some of his tunes are good but I usually switch my own ones on after a while :D

still doesnt work for me though...
does it have problems with proxies or vpns?

still doesnt work for me though...
does it have problems with proxies or vpns?

I think it can have issues with VPNs, and there's always the chance your VPN IP is banned (haven't had that happen on tinychat, but tripsit and twitch have that problem for me when I have mullvad on).

The first meeting of the Revolutionary Council of EADD will be held in tinychat in one hour.
The subject of the meeting will be an introduction to coups and smashing the bourgeois system. All comrades welcome.

The first meeting of the Revolutionary Council of EADD will be held in tinychat in one hour.
The subject of the meeting will be an introduction to coups and smashing the bourgeois system. All comrades welcome.

Be assured that Citizen Spliff from the Tooting Popular Front will be in attendance...

I mean it's like bloody groundhog day mate,

Yesterday was telling me how she has been off 3fpm for like 5 days, then today says she is on it... just too much for me man, she would drive a brickwall insane