EADD tinychat

breakcorefiend

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

Bored so decided I would set up a room for this place,

Feel free to come in and have a chat, I'm sure there's many laughs awaiting

EADD Chat

Please elucidate...

Do we need to be vertically challenged shortarses, or just use a very small font to participate?

Please elucidate...

Do we need to be vertically challenged shortarses, or just use a very small font to participate?

Umm you can just come and chat if you like?

I'm not sure what you mean by your message but yer more than welcome to come in and have a chat

Umm you can just come and chat if you like?

I'm not sure what you mean by your message but yer more than welcome to come in and have a chat

Heh, I didn't understand what you meant by 'tinychat' - but now I've checked out your link it has become (slightly) clearer. Is it some kind of Twitter business? (Fuck me, I've just realised I sound like a reet owd cunt)

Oh my days Fubar!!!! OH MY DAYS! <3

Its a good thing you're pretty, or so I hear...

Last edited:
Martin used to set these up back in the day. Good memories

Heh, I didn't understand what you meant by 'tinychat' - but now I've checked out your link it has become (slightly) clearer. Is it some kind of Twitter business? (Fuck me, I've just realised I sound like a reet owd cunt)

Mate I was so fucking high I never caught on to what you meant, took a re-reading after many hours to finally see what you meant lol

The gear is strong is all I can say

But yeah it's a chatroom essentially,

Yeah Urbain, I remember Mugz setting up a room a few times and remember it was damn fun

It's off to the glue factory for you, grandad

He probably would just sniff it .....

Note that offsite services are utterly outside Bluelight's control, and in particular, users may not be who they appear -- but none of this is any of our business.

Yeah!!! Is this a dirty chat room where we have cyber orgies galore? Nice.

Edit: Won't connect, looks like I won't find out what everyone is wearing... :(

Mate I was so fucking high I never caught on to what you meant, took a re-reading after many hours to finally see what you meant lol

The gear is strong is all I can say

But yeah it's a chatroom essentially,

Yeah Urbain, I remember Mugz setting up a room a few times and remember it was damn fun

No worries man, you're not to blame for my shocking ignorance of social media =D

Well as I said previously it's good I hear you're pretty and the humour on you wins anyone over. You're pretty much the entire package <3

I can't believe a tiny chat has appeared again. After what happened to Mugabe and some other nasty stuff I'd have it banned from EADD. Not like it encourages traffic... Sorry just my view and my hang ups :-(

We can't police outside the forum, K.
We don't have a dedicated BL client for the reasons you consider.

Well as I said previously it's good I hear you're pretty and the humour on you wins anyone over. You're pretty much the entire package <3
Aw, thank you, flattery will get you everywhere =D

I can't believe a tiny chat has appeared again. After what happened to Mugabe and some other nasty stuff I'd have it banned from EADD. Not like it encourages traffic... Sorry just my view and my hang ups :-(

Now I'm even more confused... :?