• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

I think the kind of people into Christianity enough to be talking about it in chat rooms at the time of day I assume you'd be talking online are gonna be a bit odd.

Not that I have anything against being a Christian and I suppose loosely consider myself one, it just doesn't seem like the kind of thing that lends itself to chat room discussion more in depth than either 'yep, being good to my fellow man is awesome and so is God' or 'BURN THE HERETICS' unless you're in like a Bible analysis chat room or something.

lol at that last bit, though

also I guess I'll jump in TC at some point, I am hell of shy though

It's ok me and vibes are in right now if you want to pop in.

ffs, you need a moderator to approve webcam images. Which means BCF must be online if I'm to show off the 'worm' to Evey.

BCF can you change these settings, perleez?!?

me, squid n vibez are currently in. No webcams though, as BCF's magical touch is still needed.

this is the screen im getting

28t7xwk.jpg

this is the screen im getting

28t7xwk.jpg

Imminent cockage!!!

Phwooor, is that you Raas? Yer a bit of a fuckin beefcake ain'tcha? If I wasn't so secure with my heterosexuality I would be feeling quite guilty about knocking one out over that picture...

What the fuck is it about chat rooms that replaces the actual chatting with cock and cock-related stuff within roughly seven minutes?!

Also: Raas?! 8o

I was in there with Sqiuidinsunglasses and Sid the other day and there was no cock conversation nor viewing of said appendage. I guess it depends on who is in the room. I am scared to go in there now

I was in there with Sqiuidinsunglasses and Sid the other day and there was no cock conversation nor viewing of said appendage. I guess it depends on who is in the room. I am scared to go in there now

Then you broke the first role of Non-Cock Chat Club.
And the second.

The third strike is a mandatory prostate exam with a Glitter Wand.
Choose carefully.

Just heading over to TC now if any of the late night crew are about. Although I'll probably sleep soon, pretty stoned lol %)

hopefully a few of you Fine people will be abaaaaat later for a chinwag! ill shall pop my head in later and say hi:)