• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

Another karpacki warrior?!

That's the drink of choice over in paddyland fubar, we only get the 5% version, still lovely stuff mind you!

Citizen Spliff has asked me to inform you all that he can no longer attend due to being twatted on too many Karpackies... (hic!)
Thats alright. Captain Lysergic is starting to struggle himself. The revolution will have to wait for another day.

Damn right man! I've just found a Polish shop up the road that does the 9% stuff for £1 per 500ml can! Akin to buying pre-drought gear at £5 a bag...

ahh man, thats a steal!!! have u tried the 5% stuff? in a white/silver/red can? proper nice too man

ahh man, thats a steal!!! have u tried the 5% stuff? in a white/silver/red can? proper nice too man

No, but I'm sure they've got that as well - but when the 9% is that cheap, well, y'know?

Tell you what, these Polish do booze properly - I've never seen such a variety of vodka bottles in my life...

Yeah mate come in, everyone welcome to chat shite, I'm in the with squid, we iz avin a chinwag m80's

Aye, where is everyone??

Back on the forum! I'm not into tinychat, but would love to hear about your wee baby daughter and how you two 2 parents are getting on - post in gibberngs please! Or pm?
xxx

Back on the forum! I'm not into tinychat, but would love to hear about your wee baby daughter and how you two 2 parents are getting on - post in gibberngs please! Or pm?
xxx

Will pm you kate x

I could show you my flux capacitor?

That's light years better than any D.

Wait, you're right. Damn.

The seller on eBay assured me it was genuine and everything!