• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD tinychat

There's got to be someone up at this hour who wants to go on TC, it feels right lonely with an empty chat room.

C'mon people you really ought to check out tiny chat it could be something great. It's really kind of bcf to do this for us. BCF n I had a chat in there other day nothing major but was nice n he seems ok really. Squid has been in a few times. Raasy n I have had a lovely chat in there.

It's chilled out no drama people have had music in a few times (back when I (Lurked)

Someone mentioned having certain nights in there? Why not. You could have different genre of music nights where people who like to DJ could put on a set or summit? Could make a time when the majority of
Posters are free eg 9 pm 7 pm ? Could even have people play out their music / sing, stuff Like that?

Or how a HR question n answer night where a selected number of drug users can answer questions on various substances

What ye all think?

Evey

People ive got my ugly mug on tiny chat so if you want your computer screens breaking for free do come in ;)

Evey

I been sitting here +24 hours now talking to myself.
What a great place.
Just fucking great.

I been sitting here +24 hours now talking to myself.
What a great place.
Just fucking great.

All ye need now is a bob with some vibrations n zzzz ye can go at yeself for hours at the same time.

Fantassssstico lol hmmmm

Evey

I've received a lot of PM's from members of this site asking me to get my willy out on cam.

The honest answer to all this is NO! I was clearly joking and the previous pictures were photoshops, i have nothing in mind but some gentle discussion on EADD related topics.

In now if anyone wants to join

****R'VIbez...

Ahhh the great RassimusVibimus. Won't post pictures of itself because there is no fair prince to give such a kind kiss, to make this young a frog a princess. :D

COME in to the tiny chat..it's rocking..Raas is drinking Pimms and I am sipping a white burgundy and discussing (with myself) uses for spiralizers.....