• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

Yeah I don't buy off the street for that reason (as well as not wanting to associate with other drug addicts) - the quality doesn't compare - I may have not had the best hookups but it was pretty standard stuff that was going around east london at the time.

Shooting multiple bags of DN stuff would almost certainly kill me too. My tolerance is no where near it was when I was buying off the street though.

Twice I've bought what felt like quality gear recently through street and middlemen but after 6 months or so clean, and over a year since my Fentanyl IV love affair at 10mg/day, I suspect my tolerance has dropped substantially so I can't be too sure. Tan batch still circulating in my area as well as rocks of dark brown which kicked my ass.

Never scored off the DNM and haven't scored off the street for some time. Go to my fellas gaff and sit and have a beer with him no hassle.
The gears been very light in colour , nice and hard , nice and strong for a while now. I fell quite lucky to still buy lumps everybody's shotting shots now.
Haven't seen any dark gear for ages.

It seems to me that most in here agree that finding a good reliable vendor on the deep net will often result in better quality unless you have a really good street source?

What do You generally prefer? #3 or #4?

I've not bought anything since 2012 and the piss easy way I purchased BTC stopped, I'm sure it's a peice of piss again. Anyway, all substances I've bought, from 2cb to DMT, ketamine to LSD have all being of the highest quality. The two occasions I bought heroin, shite. The most recent, I paid for shite so tis what I got - the remainding pennies left in my wallet for what was advertised as 'normal Street quality' or something. It was shitter than my normal, considerably so.

The first time, advertised as "PURE UNCUT AFGAHN#3", reviews checked out, it was £80- £90 a gram8o... I think 90% of the cost went into the stealth packaging as it was bloody impressive. That level of professionalism just reinforced my belief this was going to be excellent ( a year into the drought too). It was so shit, it looked, smelled, ran and tasted right, it just didnt do anything. I smoked the gram in a sitting, the effects akin too 200mg of codeine... Turned out he was refunding 70-80% to those that complained to keep them quiet which i assume is more than they would of received through the resolution centre... I complained but he packed up shop days later...

Im going to look into some BTC again, i fancy some MDMA for next week if i can sort it. Failing that I'll go oldskool and use the phone:D

I have been comparing heroin from the dark net. Heroin from the UK is often white-ish or very light brown while from Germany the heroin is of a more dark-brown colour. Is there big differences in the quality and state of heroin from one similar EU country to another?

I know it isn't worth much discussing on behalf of photos and you can't say anything about quality etc from a photo. I have just noticed that heroin with one appearance dominate one country while it is different in another and I find it worth knowing why it is possible to discover such a pattern?
Here where I live (italy) most of the heroin is a light brown chunky powder and if you're lucky you can find some more potent stuff which is dark brown and soft, almost like hash.
The quality is absolutely crappy, I can shoot almost half a gram and not even catch a nod lol.

I've heard you can buy #4 in Vicenza (very close to my city) but I've personally never seen it.

The new girl

Hello I'm rather new here and other than marijuana I have only one other vice and it's rather new. I've been using heroin for 5 months with my boyfriend who has been using on and off for a few years. We're not crazy addicted like most people we know. We usually get less than a bun a day, him 7 bags and me 3 bags. Some days we only split half a bun but I always give him more because of his tolerance and my lack of. Also he's 6'3 and 200lbs and I'm 5ft and 100lbs so I think that comes into play. We both only snort it and we have about 3 different people we see regularly. Good stuff tends to circulate with the same stamp for a while, most of the dope we get is white and whenever it's been brown it not only tastes terrible but didn't do much in terms of getting a nice high. We once had blue stuff I knew would be a mistake doing and it was the worst night of my life right next to my first time experiencing withdrawal from binging in the beginning and stopping abruptly. Since then I've figured out the proper 'daily' dosage for myself so I don't feel like shit from doing too much or too little. Currently waiting on a delivery...and that's where I'm at right now in this whole god damn mess.

Last edited:
Hello I'm rather new here and other than marijuana I have only one other vice and it's rather new. I've been using heroin for 5 months with my boyfriend who has been using on and off for a few years. We're not crazy addicted like most people we know. We usually get less than a bun a day, him 7 bags and me 3 bags. Some days we only split half a bun but I always give him more because of his tolerance and my lack of. Also he's 6'3 and 200lbs and I'm 5ft and 100lbs so I think that comes into play. We both only snort it and we have about 3 different people we see regularly. Good stuff tends to circulate with the same stamp for a while, most of the dope we get is white and whenever it's been brown it not only tastes terrible but didn't do much in terms of getting a nice high. We once had blue stuff I knew would be a mistake doing and it was the worst night of my life right next to my first time experiencing withdrawal from binging in the beginning and stopping abruptly. Since then I've figured out the proper 'daily' dosage for myself so I don't feel like shit from doing too much or too little. Currently waiting on a delivery...and that's where I'm at right now in this whole god damn mess.

sounds like you are in the US.Most people in this forum are from UK with a few exceptions.The white you get is made to be snorted or IV'd.If you get brown,it is not made to be snorted,you have to either smoke it(we usually use foil to heat it on and inhale the vapour as it runs along the foil(chasing the dragon),or you can mix it with water and citric acid to IV it.white gear will dilute easily with just water but brown gear needs the citric.I have seen people use lemon juice but that will fuck up your veins pretty quickly.
So,your BF who has been a user for a while has got you on the gear.be careful.might he be the type that could persuade you to work the street to pay for your habit?might you be the sort of person that would if desperate,do so on her own bidding?It's an old story,but a classic.No offense at all intended.

Anyone ever try plugging the heroin we get in europe, brown chuncky powder that is usually smoked on foil (the type I described above)? I'm probably getting some in a few hours and I'd like to plug it but I'm scared of wasting it.
Would it make sense to add some drops of lemon juice just to be sure? BTW I never ever add citric acid when I shoot it, and it works just fine.

If the heroin is dissolving with water only it should be possible to plug even though I have never heard of it. I can't imagine it would feel nice to plug citric acid? :) One thing though, with harm reduction in mind plugging would probably be safer than IV and smoking? But I know nothing about heroin and rectal bioavailability.

Opium just turned up where I live. How potent is opium? How does it feel compared to other opiats? I would probably smoke it or drink/eat it. But I can't decide if it is the money worth compared to heroin.

Plugged gear a few times , washed it up how you would for Iv , used vit c instead of citric , and it's pretty much the same as Iv
3.5 points knocked me for six.
Citric won't burn as long as you use a little. ( just enough to break the gear down ). You don't need much.

@Ignio I've only come across opium once and i just ate it. It felt like I was high on a low dose of codeine/morphine. If you're used to heroin, then there probably isn't any point in using it besides novelty.

Plugging H isn't such a bad idea if it weren't for the fact most opiate users are totally constipated so if you're going to do it, make sure you're cleared out. But yeah it's got a high BA for sure.

@Ignio I've only come across opium once and i just ate it. It felt like I was high on a low dose of codeine/morphine. If you're used to heroin, then there probably isn't any point in using it besides novelty.

Plugging H isn't such a bad idea if it weren't for the fact most opiate users are totally constipated so if you're going to do it, make sure you're cleared out. But yeah it's got a high BA for sure.

Nah I'm not constipated I should be good.
And I shouldn't need citric acid right? It dissolves with water only and a bit of heating.

Plugged gear a few times , washed it up how you would for Iv , used vit c instead of citric , and it's pretty much the same as Iv
3.5 points knocked me for six.
Citric won't burn as long as you use a little. ( just enough to break the gear down ). You don't need much.

You use citric even when you shoot tho? Because I don't. Sorry I know I'm pedantic but I don't know if I got lemon juice and I don't to waste my gear :)

Last edited:
Not even a chance haha. That actually amused me. I know you don't know me at all but trust me I'd throw myself in rehab before I ever got that low. We make decent money though and the first time I did it was my choice he didn't push me, I wanted to see what the hype was about and boy did I. The first line I ever did the air prickled, the lights brightened and everything was bubbly. Suffice to say that's how I ended up on the road I'm on now. But no my boyfriend and I both value myself and my body on a level that we would never stoop to prostitution or anything of that sort. Sorry for posting in the wrong thread I didn't realize it was country specific I'm new here as I said but yes I am from the US!

[MENTION=122091]Comfort[/MENTION]lbaynumb96 the #3 we get here needs citric/vit c to break it down for Iv. Iv seen people use lemon juice but only as a last resort.
If what you have is #4 you won't need anything but water. If your gear breaks down with just water then alls good.

well fuck it I found out I got lots of lemon juice actually. About to prep the H and plug it will report back in a while.

Edit: alright I just plugged it like 30 minutes ago, was still a bit hot I feel it in my rectum lol.
Let's see how this goes.

edit2: ok lads it's been almost 20 minutes and I feel pretty high.
I broke down the H (it was a softish, dark brown ball, think the consistency of hashish but a bit harder. This is usually the relatively good H, but it wasn't much. Just randomly found this picture on google images, it looked almost identical to this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DnPbZSuarto/TvKyFd7emwI/AAAAAAAABAw/__adjjMwwIY/s1600/BTH+heroin.jpg , dunno why it says BTH that doesn't look like black tar to me? Looks dark brown rather than black).
I began feeling it after a few minutes and it crept on me gently, was still coming up like 20-30 minutes after.
It's definitely a LOT stronger than smoking it, totally worth it.
Itching like a motherfucker, pinpoint pupils and of course and awesome high.

I would say it's almost as strong as IV of course without the rush but certainly safer as well.
I would definitely recommend this over smoking or snorting any day of the week, even over IVing if you want the best safety-to-high-ratio.
My eyes are beginning to cross lol I feel preeeetty high duuuude!!

Now I'm gonna have a shower, peace and thanks for the attention =D =D

@Comfortlbaynumb96 the #3 we get here needs citric/vit c to break it down for Iv. Iv seen people use lemon juice but only as a last resort.
If what you have is #4 you won't need anything but water. If your gear breaks down with just water then alls good.
No it's not #4 that's for sure, not sure which type it is tho (I've described the look and consistency above in the 2nd edit) but nobody uses citric to dissolve it here. I've shot it plenty of times using only water and heat and it works. It's also very smokeable on foil. Anyways I used some drops of lemon juice this time tho, just to be sure. Of course I would never shoot lemon juice but I don't think a few drops in my ass is too bad.

Thanks again for the help mate <3

Last edited:
So is snorting no 3 basically a massive waste then? Just got back in from work, even picked up some tobacco and skins on the way, and now i'm kicking myself as my last lighter just died on me and I can't be arsed heading back out :! Wondering whether I could use matches or a candle? (or maybe I should just stop being ridiculously lazy)

So is snorting no 3 basically a massive waste then? Just got back in from work, even picked up some tobacco and skins on the way, and now i'm kicking myself as my last lighter just died on me and I can't be arsed heading back out :! Wondering whether I could use matches or a candle? (or maybe I should just stop being ridiculously lazy)
Plug it mate, read my posts above ;)
And btw I've used a candle a couple times, it works just fine.

well fuck it I found out I got lots of lemon juice actually. About to prep the H and plug it will report back in a while.

Edit: alright I just plugged it like 30 minutes ago, was still a bit hot I feel it in my rectum lol.
Let's see how this goes.

edit2: ok lads it's been almost 20 minutes and I feel pretty high.
I broke down the H (it was a softish, dark brown ball, think the consistency of hashish but a bit harder. This is usually the relatively good H, but it wasn't much. Just randomly found this picture on google images, it looked almost identical to this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DnPbZSuarto/TvKyFd7emwI/AAAAAAAABAw/__adjjMwwIY/s1600/BTH+heroin.jpg , dunno why it says BTH that doesn't look like black tar to me? Looks dark brown rather than black).
I began feeling it after a few minutes and it crept on me gently, was still coming up like 20-30 minutes after.
It's definitely a LOT stronger than smoking it, totally worth it.
Itching like a motherfucker, pinpoint pupils and of course and awesome high.

I would say it's almost as strong as IV of course without the rush but certainly safer as well.
I would definitely recommend this over smoking or snorting any day of the week, even over IVing if you want the best safety-to-high-ratio.
My eyes are beginning to cross lol I feel preeeetty high duuuude!!

Now I'm gonna have a shower, peace and thanks for the attention =D =D

No it's not #4 that's for sure, not sure which type it is tho (I've described the look and consistency above in the 2nd edit) but nobody uses citric to dissolve it here. I've shot it plenty of times using only water and heat and it works. It's also very smokeable on foil. Anyways I used some drops of lemon juice this time tho, just to be sure. Of course I would never shoot lemon juice but I don't think a few drops in my ass is too bad.

Thanks again for the help mate <3

Cool , sorry I couldn't be more help, never seen gear like that here looks like BTH to me , but looks like it's all worked out good for you.
Take care mate. I'm really quite intrigued. Looks like a bit of soft squigy black hash to me LOL.

Plug it mate, read my posts above ;)
And btw I've used a candle a couple times, it works just fine.

Hmmm, will have to see if there are any oral syringes and lemon juice about this house then by the looks of it. If so, I'm game :D

Here's an interesting thought..... how does coke work plugged? Anal speedball? A speedbum? Sphynctball?