• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

SHM is going to get a PM with some links to settle this.

Bcf can probably verify this too. You see there's been all these markets, which are now either seized by LE or exit scammed. So as you can imagine there's a few testing services come and gone in that time too. But I know bcf had 91% stuff from the Netherlands at one point too, which again IRL I very much doubt anyone has access to.

The 95% was being shipped out of Vietnam, and still is for anyone who's interested. Hence why it was so strong, source country and all.

There's even been 98% cocaine tested recently. Try scoring something like that locally, nae chance.

The instance of what happened with Blondin in a way I don't blame him for thinking like that either. Because his experience was a bad one, but you have to remember just because it's an online shop. It doesn't mean the guy running the shop runs it with good morals. I've personally been ripped off maybe 5-6 times on the DN (not for heroin strangely, I've only bought a few times and it's all been kosher) but out of all that money lost, and most times I was ripped off it was after trust had been built, on a bigger order, on the whole I've still had a WAY better deal out of it than I would have using local dealers round here.

SHM wasn't disputing what you got....Just asking you to be careful since your getting gear that's way purer than normal..

For someone who doesn't regularly use opiates that's a recipy for death...

I'm not interested in who has the best gear. I'm just sick of reading blondin's rubbish that based on his one unfortunate experience all darknet gear is shit and his legendary contacts in Hackney have 50-60% gear, (which has never been confirmed by any lab), it's also gone up from 40-50% a few weeks ago lol

Everything I've just said to Blondin is perfectly valid. If you knew anything about prices and purities you would know you don't get pure crack at £20 a half gram either. That's the sort of rubbish dealers come out with to try and punt their gear to fools. I wonder which one blondin is there, the dealer, or the fool.

I dont know how long you have been using but i have several decades under my belt and the facr you come out with 'pure crack' makes me think you are not too educated in the firld of recreational drugs pure crack doesnt even make sense unless you mean freebase thats been washed up to pure coke but then thats not crack. You should read carefully what i post i said that you could no doubt buy good things off the DN at a price..etc etc

But the DN has far too many temptations of that sort...

Surely, there's not much difference between ordering RCs to your door and buying Darknet goodies to your door. Of course, it's easier to use a credit card on a clearnet site, but Darknet purchases aren't complicated and most vendors are experts at packaging.
If anything, Darknet bought packages look more innocuous than RC packages. If sourced from the UK, there's virtually no chance of it going missing.

You could order ounces of quality crystal meth instead of dodgy 3-FPM batches. I don't see how this NPS ban would affect people using the Darknet. It's still quite new and evolving. It's never going away.

I kind of wish the Darknet didn't exist. Too much temptation and the only way to get away from it is to cut off your internet and throw away your phone -- and that ain't happening.

Last edited:
You could order ounces of crystal meth instead of dodgy 3-FPM batches. I don't see how this NPS ban would affect people using the Darknet.

I kind of wish the Darknet didn't exist. Too much temptation and the only way to get away from it is to cut off your internet and throw away your phone -- and that ain't happening.

That's exactly my point really. While the RC market exists, there is little incentive to enter the DN as 3fpm and the other 2 or 3 worthwhile products keeps me satisfied. But once they've gone, I will inevitably end up on the DN and will be like a kid in a sweet shop. My biggest fear is the quality smack available. I have no interest in Street gear anymore because round my way it's apparently still pretty shit. Although I really believe my junky days are over, only time (and availability) will tell...

That's exactly my point really. While the RC market exists, there is little incentive to enter the DN as 3fpm and the other 2 or 3 worthwhile products keeps me satisfied. But once they've gone, I will inevitably end up on the DN and will be like a kid in a sweet shop. My biggest fear is the quality smack available. I have no interest in Street gear anymore because round my way it's apparently still pretty shit. Although I really believe my junky days are over, only time (and availability) will tell...

Unfortunately (or fortunately), the UK currently has the most vendors for quality smack. Prices are decreasing due to competition and quality is as good as you'll find anywhere. I haven't bought street gear for a couple of years now.

It's something we have to get used to: any drug you want delivered next day to your doorstep. A few years ago, that idea would be laughed at.

I'm down to 1.2mg subutex, can anyone tell me from experiance (or opinion) how subutex withdrawal from a low dose compares to heroin withdrawal? I've been on subs for 8 months now, and haven't done any gear since getting below 4mg as I realised that it won't cancel out the shit feeling from as little as two bags at such a low dose, and because I don't really want to do it either.

Would the withdrawal be that bad at 1.2 or should I keep going down? I'm not worried about relapsing, as the dealer I used is out the way and I REALLY can't be arsed with the hassle of finding a new one that's not a cunt. I'm more worried about not being able to function at work, though about 9 months ago I managed a full week at work with accute heroin withdrawals, with that atleast I know what to expect.

Would some Xanax and Modafinil help?

No mate keep reducing as far as you can....bupe WDs are much more protracted than heroin...

IMHO modafinal will only make you feel worse.

Drop off from 0.2mg, the withdrawals will be noticeable but bearable enough to get on with your life. I mostly had intestinal cramps for a week or two.

No mate keep reducing as far as you can....bupe WDs are much more protracted than heroin...

IMHO modafinal will only make you feel worse.

do you think? I'd mostly thought in terms of energy and concentration, I can't imagine it works well with anxiety though. Yeah best not to be impatient, I've not found it difficult at all going down .4 at a time, only in the mornings for the first few days I feel a bit crap.

Personally the worst symptom of WDs for me is the terrible adrenaline induced anxiety....just thought modafinal would make that worse

I tried taking stims post-sub taper to give me a boost of energy/mood. It did just make things worse in the end. Eating well, some daily exercise, speaking to people those are what helped most.

Just accepting that you're gonna feel run down for a while because of what you've been through. Don't stress too hard, taper slow, you'll be fine.

Try and get to about 0.5 and then jump. I think I stopped around 1mg but had plenty of valium and xanax which helped a lot. The bounce back in energy and what felt like controllable (to some extent) mania was actually pretty enjoyable. If you're mind is set to give up then you'll be aabl to deal with the withdrawals.... How experienced are you with opiate w/d?

The other poster was right on it being more protracted than heroin, it goes on for a good couple of weeks and then you've got paws to get through too. Don't be put off though, if this is what you want to do then you'll get through it.

The sense of liberation is fucking great. All the best!

You have no idea who i buy from - after 30y i have some decent connections the b i get is 50-60% same as their w which is ols school. and is always the same it comes from a firm who have a very select customer base. Im sure you can get excellent bits from the DN at a price - as it happens i just got a call from my fella inn hackney earlier and got .5w for 20 and .5 b the same - he only calls when he has prem cos he knows me and i wont but crap.....actually bad timing as i was meant to be on oxy's for a week or so but one day off is ok.
I dont believe for a minute you send away every batch to be tested btw

There's your own words Blondin 50-60% brown and white local. At £20 a .5g rock of white? And you still don't understand enough after "decades of use" to see that even 50% white at £20 a .5 is just not happening? That's £40 a gram, yes?

I don't dislike you man, this isn't personal. I actually get the feeling your probably an alright guy IRL but you've got an unrealistic idea about how good the drugs your getting really are. Or maybe you really are way better connected than the rest of us. It's a forum I guess we all have to take each other with a pinch of salt.

One thing is though with the cocaine especially, people always think they are getting way better than they are. I thought I'd had tonnes of good coke, then I started aquiring some of the tested clean 80-90% stuff online. And it made me realise probably the best id ever had locally cut straight off a brick in front of me was not even close. And I was connected - knew all the main guys selling flake.
Now imagine your crack guys, they start with a brick, which could be 60%, it could be 90%, but that gets cut for sure at the price your paying because it costs them that much at wholesale per gram roughly. Now depending on how good their original batch is before they add the 60% of cut realistically if your only paying £20 a half g, which realistically at best case scenario means your crack is more like 30% pure when you account for the original purity of the flake won't be 100% and the cut added. Which at the price, to be honest is probably still better than you'd get round here.

Last edited:
There's your own words Blondin 50-60% brown and white local. At £20 a .5g rock of white? And you still don't understand enough after "decades of use" to see that even 50% white at £20 a .5 is just not happening? That's £40 a gram, yes?

I don't dislike you man, this isn't personal. I actually get the feeling your probably an alright guy IRL but you've got an unrealistic idea about how good the drugs your getting really are. Or maybe you really are way better connected than the rest of us. It's a forum I guess we all have to take each other with a pinch of salt.

One thing is though with the cocaine especially, people always think they are getting way better than they are. I thought I'd had tonnes of good coke, then I started aquiring some of the tested clean 80-90% stuff online. And it made me realise probably the best id ever had locally cut straight off a brick in front of me was not even close. And I was connected - knew all the main guys selling flake.
Now imagine your crack guys, they start with a brick, which could be 60%, it could be 90%, but that gets cut for sure at the price your paying because it costs them that much at wholesale per gram roughly. Now depending on how good their original batch is before they add the 60% of cut realistically if your only paying £20 a half g, which realistically at best case scenario means your crack is more like 30% pure when you account for the original purity of the flake won't be 100% and the cut added. Which at the price, to be honest is probably still better than you'd get round here.

Man you still dont read my posts i said old school crack which basically is a 3/1 mix of coke and bicarb. Also from that person i dont pay normal rates...look i have had these types of 'discussion on here before i really cant be bothered with it - I know what i get and there are a few of my friends , a couple on here who know also so lets just leave it yeah? You carry on with the DN and i will see my fellas when i need to. Oh and BTW 15-20 years ago i use to pick up sizable blocks of gak straight from source and it was never more than 80% (its down to the manufacturing) and same with #4 its never more trhan 90% usually 70-80 for the same reason.

And yes i probably am better connected than most - i use to get so much stick in the drought cos i was still getting high quality gear....its who you know and like i said after 30y or so i have a good route to market.

I dont know how long you have been using but i have several decades under my belt and the facr you come out with 'pure crack' makes me think you are not too educated in the firld of recreational drugs pure crack doesnt even make sense unless you mean freebase thats been washed up to pure coke but then thats not crack. You should read carefully what i post i said that you could no doubt buy good things off the DN at a price..etc etc

Maybe it's you who can't read dude. You told me I don't know anything because I mentioned pure cocaine. If you knew shit you'd know pure cocaine is possible. Just the same as pure anything else. Go and ask SHM for those lab results I sent him because there is one of my own in there at 93%. There are results of 98% even. By GC/MS test.

You certainly can get purer #4 heroin than 70% too, there are results at 96% online, again ask SHM for the links I gave him.

What you are saying is you get crack, ie coke rocked up with bicarbonate, that is 50-60% for £40 a gram. And of course the dealer gives you a special price, every dealer, says that to every idiot punter, who worships them, thinking their gear is better than it is.
Do you think he is making a loss selling you crack? Because at your claimed percentages thats basically him selling you grams at wholesale (ie kilo) prices and purity.

anyway I'm outta this. I don't want to argue with you I just really doubt what your saying as it doesn't make sense from any kind of dealing or financial perspective. i can believe you are better connected than most - comes with the territory of being around it for so long. However your percentages I am very doubtful. Sorry mate like I said I'm not trying to get personal with you, and I know people do get touchy about this kind of stuff, but honestly it's because most of them think what they are getting is better than it is. We should leave it at that and just agree to disagree? And if you ever get it tested I will promise to eat my words haha :)

Not heroin, but someone might be able to answer? I am 9 days clean from a fairly OTT butyr fent habit, as I've mentioned various places on bluelight recently. A few minutes ago, I found a bomb of the stuff when emptying my pockets (I'd been taking 4 doses wrapped in rizla in to work each day, in case I didn't get a decent opportunity to dose properly). Immediately I emptied it on to foil and vaped 8).... Is this single dose likely to set off withdrawal symptoms again in a few hours, or should it probably be ok? Seriously annoyed with myself as except from slightly reduced sleep, I was pretty much back to normal!

Edit: I realise I'll find the answer out soon anyway, just asking so I know whether to pick up some lope on the way to work

Not heroin, but someone might be able to answer? I am 9 days clean from a fairly OTT butyr fent habit, as I've mentioned various places on bluelight recently. A few minutes ago, I found a bomb of the stuff when emptying my pockets (I'd been taking 4 doses wrapped in rizla in to work each day, in case I didn't get a decent opportunity to dose properly). Immediately I emptied it on to foil and vaped 8).... Is this single dose likely to set off withdrawal symptoms again in a few hours, or should it probably be ok? Seriously annoyed with myself as except from slightly reduced sleep, I was pretty much back to normal!

Edit: I realise I'll find the answer out soon anyway, just asking so I know whether to pick up some lope on the way to work

I would imagine you have taken a small step backwards,but only a small step
you'll get through it!!!