• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

Cool , sorry I couldn't be more help, never seen gear like that here looks like BTH to me , but looks like it's all worked out good for you.
Take care mate. I'm really quite intrigued. Looks like a bit of soft squigy black hash to me LOL.
Yeah well, it does kinda look like tar except for the color, granted I've never seen/touched tar, just pictures. It would also be weird to find BTH here in europe tbh, doesn't it come from Mexico?

Hmmm, will have to see if there are any oral syringes and lemon juice about this house then by the looks of it. If so, I'm game :D

Here's an interesting thought..... how does coke work plugged? Anal speedball? A speedbum? Sphynctball?
Well, you can also use an IV syringe, just obviously remove the needle lol.
Have no idea of plugged coke's BA, but I would imagine it would be weird having your rectum all numbed lol. Could potentially be counterproductive since stimulants make you defecate sometimes and having a numbed rectum/anus whatever could inhibit the sensation of the urge to shit, with nasty consequences.
I'm only speculating tho.

Well funnily enough I found an oral syringe in my parents house but no lemon juice, so I can deduce from this that they only enjoy plugging drugs that are already acidified.

Guess I'm going on an adventure to the local lighter and lemon juice emporium.

Well funnily enough I found an oral syringe in my parents house but no lemon juice, so I can deduce from this that they only enjoy plugging drugs that are already acidified.

Guess I'm going on an adventure to the local lighter and lemon juice emporium.
Good stuff. If you could get straight citric acid it would be better.
Every tried shooting H? Plugging is the closest you can get to IV imo, it just lacks the rush but the high is pretty much equal.

Couldn't find any lemon juice at the local lighter and lemon juice emporium aka gas station :( ah well, will give it a try another time

Nope, never IV'd but a close approximation without having to cross that line definately sounds interesting

Couldn't find any lemon juice at the local lighter and lemon juice emporium aka gas station :( ah well, will give it a try another time

Nope, never IV'd but a close approximation without having to cross that line definately sounds interesting
Oh, too bad. Are you smoking it then?
Btw yes plugging seems great so far. 4 hours+ in and I still feel pretty high, it's like the first few times I used, haven't been so high for so long in ages.

Oh, too bad. Are you smoking it then?
Btw yes plugging seems great so far. 4 hours+ in and I still feel pretty high, it's like the first few times I used, haven't been so high for so long in ages.

Yarp.... hence the whole no lighter escapade ;) plugging definately sounds like something to try while I have some in my stash. I did a bit of reading on plugging coke btw, there are reports saying it is possible and actually has a pretty high ba. I've got really nice DNM stuff atm, went for quality over value for both the coke and gear.... think I'll have to give the old speedhole a shot. for science.

Yarp.... hence the whole no lighter escapade ;) plugging definately sounds like something to try while I have some in my stash. I did a bit of reading on plugging coke btw, there are reports saying it is possible and actually has a pretty high ba. I've got really nice DNM stuff atm, went for quality over value for both the coke and gear.... think I'll have to give the old speedhole a shot. for science.
lol speedhole. Sounds sweet though. Load up syringe with dope and coke, plug it and fly, all without the dangers of the needle. Not saying it's a safe combo ofc but atleast safer than IVing it.
Do you know how fast is the come-up of plugged coke? Does it have a rush to it?

lol speedhole. Sounds sweet though. Load up syringe with dope and coke, plug it and fly, all without the dangers of the needle. Not saying it's a safe combo ofc but atleast safer than IVing it.
Do you know how fast is the come-up of plugged coke? Does it have a rush to it?

I'd have to look it up again tbh, wasn't the most thorough of research! I'd guess probably not a la crack/IV, I'd imagine a similar come up time to snorting actually. IIRC it was described as similar to oral, which is meant to have a really nice smooth euphoria in decent doses, but better bioavailability and a faster onset obviously. There's probably a reason people don't talk about plugging coke much tbh, but I'm stubborn enough to try anyway.

Actually I just remembered there's a bit in Wolf of Wallstreet where Bedford is blowing coke up a hookers arse, and she certainly looked like she was having a good time. Pretty conclusive evidence?

Last edited:
I'd have to look it up again tbh, wasn't the most thorough of research! I'd guess probably not a la crack/IV, I'd imagine a similar come up time to snorting actually. IIRC it was described as similar to oral, which is meant to have a really nice smooth euphoria in decent doses, but better bioavailability and a faster onset obviously. There's probably a reason people don't talk about plugging coke tbh, but I'm stubborn enough to try anyway.
Well, it's definitely something I'll look into.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Still feeling high, seriously this shit lasts so long plugged.

I have had a period of around one year where I have been very stable and staying away from the most hardcore drugs (heroin, cocaine, fentanyl etc) but I think I have come to a period were I will be allowing myself a little more. I think I will be buying a couple of grams of heroin and a gram of high grade cocaine. A couple of grams of heroin normally last me a couple of months as I do not take huge amounts and on consecutive days. It is more if a ritual for me where I sit back and enjoys things in a way that haven't been possible for me sober for many years.

The person I used to do this with died about a half a year ago as he totally lost control os it is also going to be strange. It is strange how this is holding me back right now as I fear it will not be the same without him. You know we had established an entire routine-like cosy event. As most of you are probably familiar with there is something magic about sitting and preparing the stuff before intake and talking and laughing.

As someone that spent 6 long constipated months resulting in removal of a good part of my bowel,i would not mess with putting anything in my ass.I am just 1 step away from having a colostomy bag.bowel might seem like nothing but you sure miss it when it's gone.
It's been about 18 months and I am still really bloated and in terrible pain.All I can do is wait for more tests(a colonoscopy).
I also brought myself a 'squattie pottie'.They are great if you get constipated.It puts your body in the natural position to take a shit,so nothing holding it back.here's a nice film about it for you to watch:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

How long does heroin last? everyone is confusing me, one girl said it lasts a week, another mate said days, then one guy says 5 hours and online ive read 8 hours once, allrigt so i suppose theres a difference btw the mean effects and the duration before withdrawal occurs, so any clear answers?

i got methadone to work now so id like to give it another try, but no doc wants to prescribe me naltrrexone to take in ultra low doses to avoid tolerance and withdrawals, i dont like taking drugs with the risk of having to escalate my dose.

Well the girl that said a week and mate that said days are waaaaaaaaay off, don't know how they reached that conclusion. I think it stays in your system a couple of days, perhaps thats what the friend meant? I find I can feel it a good 5-8 hours after dosing, depending on how much I've done (perhaps longer if I've been redosing for a bit). Peak effects are more like 3-4 hours with a very gradual smooth period where it is wearing off but you still feel pleasant residual effects. I have smoked 3 on foil and snorted no 4, numerous times each. Vaped doesn't last as long, but there's not THAT much between them. this is for the mean effects.

Withdrawal tends to reach peak effects after about 24 hours IIRC, although you'll probably start to feel symptoms a good few hours before that. I think length of habit also effects this, someone with heavy tolerance who has been using for a while will probably start to feel rebound effects earlier and with a faster onset than those with a less severe habit. Hope this helps, there are many people here with much more experience that might disagree with what I say, so take it with a pinch of salt et al

Once again, the number 3 figures heavily. Heroin is detectable for up to 3 days from last dose. Someone with a decent habit can feel the onset of withdrawal as little as 4 hours from last dose, but reaches a peak 3 days later (coinciding with when the heroin is fully out of your system). Personal experience has showed the peak of withdrawal to last a further 3 days with about 3 more days of gradually diminishing physical effects - then the PAWS takes over . So anyone that tells you that you can get off heroin in only 3 days is talking bullshit.

Once again, the number 3 figures heavily. Heroin is detectable for up to 3 days from last dose. Someone with a decent habit can feel the onset of withdrawal as little as 4 hours from last dose, but reaches a peak 3 days later (coinciding with when the heroin is fully out of your system). Personal experience has showed the peak of withdrawal to last a further 3 days with about 3 more days of gradually diminishing physical effects - then the PAWS takes over . So anyone that tells you that you can get off heroin in only 3 days is talking bullshit.

Quoted for truth.

I recently came off a two month butyr fentanyl habit (dosing up to 8/9 or so times daily), and most people here will know, bf has a MUCH shorter half life than heroin. Before I got heavily into the stuff, I had done some admittedly half arsed reading on various forums about the withdrawals, which at that time seemed to suggest that although b-f s particularly brutal to withdraw from, the symptoms begin to rapidly decline after 24 hours.

Well, when it came to actually withdrawing from the habit I asked for a timeline and was shocked to find it is only marginally shorter than heroin withdrawals. I stopped dosing on the Monday, reached peak effect Tuesday afternoon (i.e. was violently vomiting through my mouth and nose and barely able to make my way from the bathroom to my bed). The symptoms persisted in full force for a while after that - I didn't eat or sleep Tueday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of that week. Saturday I started to get my appetite back and got a half sleep, ut for most of the next week I felt like an old man in my energy level (I'm 23). To be honest, even a full week on from that point I was still having hit or miss sleeps, difficulty doing the level of exercise I used to be able to and having frequent loose bowel movements.

Anyway, point is if you think you can go from dependent on heroin to anywhere near symptom free in a few days, then I think it is only fair for me to burst that delusional bubble of yours right now.

One thing though, with harm reduction in mind plugging would probably be safer than IV and smoking? But I know nothing about heroin and rectal bioavailability.

If you've got harm reduction in mind, then there is NO WAY that plugging gear is safer than smoking! Think about it - you take the whole dose in one go. Take too much, you go over - just like IV. Smoking is THE safest way because you can stop when you get where you want be.

If you've got harm reduction in mind, then there is NO WAY that plugging gear is safer than smoking! Think about it - you take the whole dose in one go. Take too much, you go over - just like IV. Smoking is THE safest way because you can stop when you get where you want be.
Thats why you shove watermelons up your bum. Harm reduction. It all makes sense now ;)

Thats why you shove watermelons up your bum. Harm reduction. It all makes sense now ;)

No, I just happen to have a massive tolerance to watermelons. I wouldn't recommend a novice user to plug them, even though they don't burn very well...

Well, that's my Window of Opportunity for Scoring just slammed shut again for another day (I'd love to say I called my dealer Father Merciful on account of his Sunday service and his short Masses, but the reality is a more mundane moniker). And a good job, too. After all, if you wait long enough without getting more opiates, you stop wanting any more opiates anyway. Eventually .....

Side note, and I'm well aware this could be a coincidence, but I'm sure I only noticed how badly I felt WD's, since the first time I took H for actual pain relief as opposed to for pure pleasure purposes .....

Well, that's my Window of Opportunity for Scoring just slammed shut again for another day (I'd love to say I called my dealer Father Merciful on account of his Sunday service and his short Masses, but the reality is a more mundane moniker). And a good job, too. After all, if you wait long enough without getting more opiates, you stop wanting any more opiates anyway. Eventually .....

Side note, and I'm well aware this could be a coincidence, but I'm sure I only noticed how badly I felt WD's, since the first time I took H for actual pain relief as opposed to for pure pleasure purposes .....

It's all just an illusion Julie, as I'm full well you're aware... ;)