• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin Discussion v. XXII -- Brucey Bonus Beetles all round!

...how does coke work plugged?

One of F&B's favourite HR tips was to never put coke up one's bottom as it risks death from some form of acute anal prolapse or something along those lines. Sprout may know the details but going by what F&B said I would say that's a definite no-no.

It's all just an illusion Julie, as I'm full well you're aware... ;)
Yeah.

I thought I had a nice little arrangement going, having to travel to the next town for a pick-(me)-up meant I wouldn't just be able to score anytime I felt like it. Trouble is, it's not worth making the journey for a one-night blast (the day after which, I'd be fine) and I can't muster up the self-discipline not to turn it into a multi-day bender (of the kind I definitely know about after) .....

Ah, well, it's just a little tolerance break, and next time I'll enjoy it all the more and I'll try not to go so crazy famous last words. And I've no plans to cultivate a more local connection; because if I could get me one night's supply anytime I liked, I might not be able to resist turning one night into more than one night .....

its been a long weekend of drug/stim/alcohol abuse, sleep deprivation and psychedelic exploration. Can't say it hasn't been fun, but the time to unwind is now, and I plan on unwinding fucking hard ;)

One of F&B's favourite HR tips was to never put coke up one's bottom as it risks death from some form of acute anal prolapse or something along those lines. Sprout may know the details but going by what F&B said I would say that's a definite no-no.

You called? ;)

But yeah: plugging Coke is serious bizniz due to the massive Ca2+ channel blockade it induces (hence its anaesthetic properties) locally along with the systemic vasoconstriction, amplified metabolic rate, reduced pulmonary efficiency and thus acidosis mixed with ubiquitous dehydration, malnutrition and sleep deprivation - the perfect recipe for acute ischaemia of the colon. Keep dosing in a similar timescale to other ROA's and your arse will fall out. Literally.

Gah. Why do these things happen to me? I'm now roped into a 3rd-party scoring mission. I can't turn the job down because it would mean revealing to Jess that I've been a naughty girl (for 'twas her who introduced me to her connection, and every time I have scored a little Cheeky Percy without offering her any [for fear of setting her off; if she wanted any, she wouldn't hesitate to ask me] felt more than a little like being unfaithful to her, somehow) ..... and she's coming up here next weekend and bound to want to do more together because Jules and Jess and Heroin just go together ..... And it's a school night, an important school night with my big project at work about to take off, and .....

There's no way I'm going to be able to resist a quick sample of that. I can only hope I can muster up the effort of will to limit the amount to just enough to prove stonacity, without undoing all the recovery since last weekend's ill-advised episode, and seal the envelope first before applying flame to foil.

TL;DR Stay away from drugs, kids. You'll only end up feeling sorry for yourself, and then no-one else will.

Gah. Why do these things happen to me? I'm now roped into a 3rd-party scoring mission. I can't turn the job down because it would mean revealing to Jess that I've been a naughty girl (for 'twas her who introduced me to her connection, and every time I have scored a little Cheeky Percy without offering her any [for fear of setting her off; if she wanted any, she wouldn't hesitate to ask me] felt more than a little like being unfaithful to her, somehow) ..... and she's coming up here next weekend and bound to want to do more together because Jules and Jess and Heroin just go together ..... And it's a school night, an important school night with my big project at work about to take off, and .....

There's no way I'm going to be able to resist a quick sample of that. I can only hope I can muster up the effort of will to limit the amount to just enough to prove stonacity, without undoing all the recovery since last weekend's ill-advised episode, and seal the envelope first before applying flame to foil.

TL;DR Stay away from drugs, kids. You'll only end up feeling sorry for yourself, and then no-one else will.

And just one more thing, kiddies - if you do decide to partake in a habit with such a dirty psychotropic it helps massively to avoid discussion and environmental triggers of use whilst enduring the piper's tune played when you run out.
You're a big girl Jules, and you're more than intelligent enough to know I'm right - if not for my loosening the icy grip H had on my soul for years by deleting all numbers, contacts, blocking my outgoing calls and texts, spending less time discussing and fantasising about the pleasure that never quite matches expectations, changing my route and transport day to day, just remember that one Universal Truth of Junkiedom: Sprout is always right! ;)

<3

Or the universal untruths of junkiedom, in no particular order (which is quite fitting, since the point at which you know you might have taken too much and the point at which you actually stop wanting to take any more don't usually seem to arrange themselves into the sensible order):
  1. One day, I'm going to pull off the One Big Deal that's going to set me up for life, and then I'll never need to touch drugs again
  2. I'll just get enough for a couple more days till I'm in a better headspace to jump off
  3. I can quit any time I want. I just don't want to quit right now.

Realistically, as long as I know Jess, and until / unless our connection of 15 years or more gets busted, I'm not going to be out of smack's way. The best I can hope for really is to minimise the damage each time. Odd drags here and there, one-night blasts maybe, and try to remember the last fuck-up before embarking on the route to another one.

And it isn't as though I've never led Jess into a score, in a less-willing state than until the compulsive consumption of the first few lines .....

The thing about Jess and me, and the twenty-year relationship we have, is that we have each saved the other's life -- and she saved mine first. That imposes certain mutual obligations that would not be incumbent upon the parties to a more ordinary relationship.

But anyway, I measured out a little sample, to assess its stonaciousness and just For Going -- but the envelope was already sealed before I first put fire to foil. And she is coming up to visit soon; so we'll be chugging away together by then.

Realistically,

I don't think that's being realistic at all - it sounds like a bunch of excuses for why you can't possibly stop using - but the choice is yours as they say.

Realistically, smack is always going to be around - up to you if/when you want to get out of it's way.

Gah. Why do these things happen to me?

Don't pass the buck....you're a smart person who knows how to use the deep dark web - heroin is always available, I'm sure you can recognise junkies on the street and could probably score in any city or any town within a couple hours.

Just sounds like every post you make about H sounds like a rationalisation of some sorts - I don't know you or your life situation - but if it really occupies your mind that much - why not look into maintenance? And distancing yourself as a matter of survival from any connections/scene/etc. Again not trying to preach - just asking if you've actually considered the alternative? Because you have options.

You can say - whatever, I like using heroin and will continue to do so, idgaf, that's fine. It's just that that sentiment doesn't come across in your posts at all.

Yeah, I was just feeling a bit sorry for myself (thereby exempting anyone else from that duty).

As things turned out, I actually managed to enjoy myself with minimal ill effects. Just got to remember to make the effort to go with the head every time, and not the μ-receptors ..... I do actually know my limit, if I can summon the discipline to stick within it.

Smoking on some mighty fine dutch import h, well obv afghan in origin but sent from NL, have nissed the taste of smoking it, it's such an acquired taste though, I remember the taste making me feel sick when I first started and now I yearn for it! funny how things change eh

Smoking on some mighty fine dutch import h, well obv afghan in origin but sent from NL, have nissed the taste of smoking it, it's such an acquired taste though, I remember the taste making me feel sick when I first started and now I yearn for it! funny how things change eh

The smell of someone smoking it near me could make me puke but also pine for it at the same time

Yeah mate that's it, could make me wretch yet still crave it! lol

You still on bupe Matt? hows that goin for ya?

Yup 16mg errday! Been able to stay off the gear for ages now, so long I can't remember my last use, been enjoying k more recently and with most my mates either not taking opiates or being put on 'done or subs I'm rarely in its presence now, just wish that ban hadn't of come in cuz now I can't obtain benzos even now :(
How's things on your end?

I'd fear I might shit myself with a numb asshole. It'd pose a similar risk to controlling your mouth after going to the dentist.

came here to moan about wanting h.... left with vital hr information regarding avoiding anal prolapse. I love you bluelight

I went to pick up my subs on saturday morning, I get a whole week's worth in one go, though when I got there the pharmacist hadn't turned up and I was waiting for nearly an hour before someone said they'd called in sick... and the attendent there couldn't get my perscription as it has to be given by a pharmacist despite being right there already labelled and bagged, and they weren't able to get anyone else to cover. I'd gone to pick up 6 hours later than usual too (I do it at the weekend in an attempt to lower my tolerance)

Anyway 32 hours since my last subs I was starting to feel really sick and had stuff to do so ended up relapsing and buying 5 bags of gear, I'm pretty annoyed about this as they'd not had anyone in to replace them and it's now impossible for me to get my subs till tuesday (I'm not able to get to the pharmacy monday's) and i've got too much to do to consider taking a day off work, I've got about a bag and a half left which if I can spread will last till tomorrow night where I can lie in bed,

I've found Drug dealers are more reliable than Tesco pharmacy (this is just the latest incident in a long history of incompetence on their behalf, running out of subs without restocking, not communicating with each other when taking time off and what not, not being able to find prescription forms, charging twice for the same script etc.). oh well what's done is done.. If I go and pick up my script late will they give me the medication for the day's I missed retrospectivly? Also if I tell my keyworker at my next perscribing appointment with Lifeline what will happen? will they make me do drug tests/stop my prescription? anyone who could give me advice on this it would be appretiated, I'd gone months as well :(

Last edited:
You won't get the ones you've missed they will just just continue from the day you pick up, your script won't be stopped the worst that could happen is you'll be put on daily supervised, depending on your keyworker/their Dr and past history you may be ok as it wasn't your fuck up, even so if you argue your case and test clean you should be back on weekly pick up in a month. (depending on your drug service).........hope this helps

I went to pick up my subs on saturday morning, I get a whole week's worth in one go, though when I got there the pharmacist hadn't turned up and I was waiting for nearly an hour before someone said they'd called in sick... and the attendent there couldn't get my perscription as it has to be given by a pharmacist despite being right there already labelled and bagged, and they weren't able to get anyone else to cover. I'd gone to pick up 6 hours later than usual too (I do it at the weekend in an attempt to lower my tolerance)

Anyway 32 hours since my last subs I was starting to feel really sick and had stuff to do so ended up relapsing and buying 5 bags of gear, I'm pretty annoyed about this as they'd not had anyone in to replace them and it's now impossible for me to get my subs till tuesday (I'm not able to get to the pharmacy monday's) and i've got too much to do to consider taking a day off work, I've got about a bag and a half left which if I can spread will last till tomorrow night where I can lie in bed,

I've found Drug dealers are more reliable than Tesco pharmacy (this is just the latest incident in a long history of incompetence on their behalf, running out of subs without restocking, not communicating with each other when taking time off and what not, not being able to find prescription forms, charging twice for the same script etc.). oh well what's done is done.. If I go and pick up my script late will they give me the medication for the day's I missed retrospectivly? Also if I tell my keyworker at my next perscribing appointment with Lifeline what will happen? will they make me do drug tests/stop my prescription? anyone who could give me advice on this it would be appretiated, I'd gone months as well :(

u wont get your misssed days and some places if u miss 3 days in arow they stop the script an u av 2 re enroll, tho its there fuck up so u should be fine, they will prob s test u and ask how u survived with no script so if u dont want them knowing u used to get bye, get your story straight, say u bought some of a friend/ black market. Or tell them the truth but u might be penalized/punished for it. U know if u got enough time to give a clean test when u seee them next.

Well ..... I had a little score planned for this Saturday, but that appears to have been thwarted now. Can't really be attending a family occasion while all pinned out.

Ah, well. Just means I will appreciate it all the more when it happens .....