• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

yes i will delete some now. i am only allowed a very small inbox and i can only send one pm every 3 hours. do you know why? is it because i need more posts? if so do you know how many?

ooh only a few more....

blondin i have deleted half of my inbox (1 message lol)

so you should be able to pm now

why the 50 post rule? why not just let people message....

seems odd to me but hey-ho what you gonna do.

It's not my doing, it's simply a function of the site to discourage spammers and dealers. :)

ok sprout thanks for the info anyway.

btw i cant read blogs either is this also a function of my limited post count?

god damn i feel so stupid. it was suggested i had symptoms of ptsd a few years ago... (i didn't understand that it was for everyone that's had a near death experience!!!!) DOH
that's why i used to loveeeeeeeee my drugs. (thanks nhs for being shit, when i was honest about abuse/ rape/being strangled (attempted murder victim a few times: people can be cunts= why people used to scare me! DUH)/ stalked by ex who would BREAK IN AND HURT ME!!- fucking morons!!!!!)
if ONE PERSON just explained, how the ANS automatic nervous system MAKES YOU be in a fight or flight or freeze mode.. (hyperarousal and bipolar like --- sleepy --- BOTH: headfuck- supposed to result in death for animals, you're not supposed to do it and live!!!!! )
i would of understood why for 6 years, i NEEDED drugs/ a vice that was FAST/ automatic!!/ instantly gratifying...
god damn uneducated twats... ugh...

anyway, thanks to google and weed, i know now. i can deal with it (i dont give a fuck about my trauma! just want weird physical/ i thought mental = my fault symptoms have a LOGICAL EXPLANATION AND ARENT MY FAULT, i don't need drugs.....!!

ffs.. hahahaha. (i had to laugh when i found out HOW SIMPLE IT IS/ WAS!!!!- fucking shrinks want to try and delude logical thinking!! i dont want to fucking talk about trauma- it's not fucking fun!!)

ANYWAY.....

how do i taper off methadone- 20ml day--- QUICKLY? (i dont really give a fuck about w/ds as long as its not so bad, i cant stand cold air on my skin) - i cant get "professional" advice till january, thanks to shitty nhs waiting times for people who actually want to get better...

TLDR:
people are FUCKING MORONS/ and narrow minded little cunts!!! ( i thought i was ffs/ forced myself to READ AND LEARN to "get better"-- fml... )
i took (and got pharmacist to LISTEN), 15 ml today. (not 20 ml - prescribed)
is it better to do 2mls or 5 mls down in week or days?! thanks

Last edited:
2mls a fortmight, 5 mils a month, either rate are the fatest recommended. I dont know how difficult it is to jump off the final 10-20mls but ive heard its hard -m im on 70, i plan to to start reducing 5mls a month come the middle of january, and ive heard in alot pf quarters that the reduction is barely noticable untill you start getting under the 30ml mark. If I get as far as 20mls, Im going to have to sawp to bupenophine as the rehab centre Im going to doesnt except methadone patients, but they will detox people on subs in their inpatient unit in the month leading up to the start of the rehab proframme

Good luck with getting off the opiates Stee. It will be worth the pain in the long run. You can do it!

2mls a fortmight, 5 mils a month, either rate are the fatest recommended. I dont know how difficult it is to jump off the final 10-20mls but ive heard its hard -m im on 70, i plan to to start reducing 5mls a month come the middle of january, and ive heard in alot pf quarters that the reduction is barely noticable untill you start getting under the 30ml mark. If I get as far as 20mls, Im going to have to sawp to bupenophine as the rehab centre Im going to doesnt except methadone patients, but they will detox people on subs in their inpatient unit in the month leading up to the start of the rehab proframme

Good luck. Wishing you all the best <3

When you eventually transform to subbies you need to do this carefully n wait a bit longer than you would H because of its longer half life, and induct gradually to the subs to avoid PWD. A lot of friends in my recovery group were ill because they weren't advised right n were just put straight on to eg 18 mg subs, which was rediculous. I'd advise talking to people who have gone this route as well n check out the methadone n suboxone megathreads on Other Drugs - they're full of good advice because key workers don't always know what they're doing n people can get ill if it isn't done right.

Allso my advice is get as much support as you can maybe during your induction have a few phone contacts that you can contact on low days / days of craving, so they can talk you out of using. A firm support network is invaluable trying to overcome addiction

Good luck n know n believe you can do this because you can do this <3

Evey

( i know im a lurker)

but thank you. (Im impatient of being a druggy, now i know why-- living in the fight or flight response). im on 15 ml, and dont know what the fuck to do/ but can play around as i can control how fast or slow it is. (i'd wait for subs, but jan is too far)... !!

- i've developed such a personality from the dark side, lol, people "Don't get" me (tbh, understand why life is fun without drugs) , and are genuinely worried (?!) now (I have a sense of humour, such a sin!) - LOL.

I do the same thing every month...three weeks of gear then start on 60/70mg of phy, dropping a tablet a day (5mg) I get down to 10mg with ease BUT only because I have no 'done in my system if you really want to quit then this is a good method...3 weeks on a short 1/2 life opiate/oid like H then do a 2 week detox on 'done

Hey guys i wanted to talk about the gear being cut with benzo's i know for a fact the gear is quite often cut with benzos as ive tested positive for benzos when i havent used any for 6months plus and all ive had is H ive chased.
And im pretty sure i can tell the difference in the high now as well, good H will make me nod, my eyes will slowly close and ill gouge out for a small amount of time then rinse and repeat.
The H thats cut with Benzos will make me fall asleep for hours and i dont get the eurphoric warm fuzzy nod feeling, i dont remember starting to nod, one min ill be watching TV next thing ill wake up 1-2+ hours later.

Another thing happened last night that made me think the H was cut with Benzos i got a bag from a different source than usual, i had 3 or 4 lines and it knocked me out i woke up like an hour later and even really good H doesn't do that to me with just 3-4 lines normally i have to smoke 10-20 lines to get a nod, so soon as that happened i was like this H must be cut with benzos or some sort of sleepers so i concentrated more on the effects i was having more than normal and every 2-3 lines it was putting me to sleep, it got to the point id wake up smoke a line then go back to sleep for an hour or 2.
Another thing i noticed was when i woke up i felt a bit yukky, fuzzy headed, wooly mouthed and very little euphoria/warm feeling in the stomach, not the normal nod warm nice feeling.

This is H thats going around Birmingham, its often scabby gear and i wondered if it was the Benzo cut that caused the scab?
I always thought that Benzos wouldnt work if smoked but it definitely does, and it defo shows up in the piss tests as it was causing me problems coming back positive for benzos and they just thought i was lying when i said i hadnt taken any.

Does anyone know why some types of really strong gear forms that scabby layer on the beetle. Is it a specific cut? I wouldn't think the brown I have atm is cut that much as it is pretty strong. Easy 8-8,5 blondins :p

I was just on about that in my post before.

I've had clean and very strong gear, actually the strongest I've ever had, which formed a scabby beetle.

Does the stuff cut with benzo's feel pretty nasty the next day? I had a batch a year ago made me feel terrible after only using .2.

That's terrible n I imagine, dangerous. I've never taken H by the diamorphine given in labour but are their any tester kits you can use? When these people cut H with stuff like benzos or fent or whatever they could cause a potential OD or even death. I thought by now, with this kinda thing going on, some sort of tester kit would be introduced? I was told they have them for substances like MDMA?

Evey

I'm sure there are evey test kits to differentiate between heroin and benzo's but not sure about fentanyl. I'm more doubtful about that. Maybe someone else can shed some light.

The problem is the majority of h users by the nature of the best don't test their gear, or want to pay or test kits. Due to the desperation the drug itself causes. I personally only buy from sources who's gear has been tested and has mountains of reviews, even then I'm under no illusions it's dangerous. One batch cut with fent and even smoking which is relatively safe with heroin, and you could wind up dead.

^Lol, come on mate you couldn't make that anymore obvious. You're not doing any of us any favours with posts like that.

?? im concerned is all, he didnt ration his gear too well and couldnt last til his script was due,. he was worried about coping today without money or script. we all know what thats like