• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

Yea it's my theory it's what's flooding the UK just now pre bash anyway. I can only take 3 lines of it and have to leave it anymore and I wind up puking lol.

Heard word from a very reliable source that a drought is headed our way (Ireland) at Christmas. Has anyone found the quality gradually getting poorer in the UK?

Yup, though a Christmas drought happens every year.
Funny how dealers know the cold penetrates a Junkie's bones, isn't it? 8)

If you ain't buckled down with good sources and a WD stash by Sep 1st then you haven't experienced WD as a UK Junkie yet.

<3

Your own Father is giving you heroin when you're an addict n on a script?????? Shocking.

Evey

Jesus I thought we were past this. I don't comment on how other families should conduct themselves. My dad does not give me heroin, I buy it and in circumstances like this when when I want to save it and have a couple of smack free weekends, I give it to my dad who will keep it away from me. If i tried to hang onto it myself I would end up taking it all now. I really cant see what the problem is with using on top of a script, Ive tried to iterarate many times that being on methadone does not mean im clean so I have and will continue to occasionally use on top until I see my consulatant in January who is prepared to start dropping the dose 5mls a month. With this in mind - Ive already said Im having 2 final seshes - on christmas night after Ive sorted the dinner and on NYE where I plan to to stop using street gear in preperation for my detox and rehab. If it wasn't for the patience and understanding of my very anti - drug father, Id probably just carry on as nornmal, his support is the only thing thats going to leave me with money for christmas presents - he doesn't want to be in possesion of controlled drugs, but hed rather see me spend the next couple of weekends at home helping to sort things out rather than going out to chase gear.

Ive tried my best to be as objective as possible in all of my recent posts but regardless I still have to read this shit. If you still have problems with my current drug use after everything that we've been through the last few weeks, just do me a favour and put in another complaint to the moderators - they can permeban me for my reckless opiate use it that makes the board a better place but Im asking once and Im asking nicely - dont ever comment on my family like that again

Ignore her Stee, she's a stupid cow. No one else has a problem here with you. We all understand the situation you're in <3 You do your best X

Your dad sounds like a caring and pragmatic man Stee. You are lucky to have such good support. Good luck with your plans for the new year.

Jesus I thought we were past this. I don't comment on how other families should conduct themselves. My dad does not give me heroin, I buy it and in circumstances like this when when I want to save it and have a couple of smack free weekends, I give it to my dad who will keep it away from me. If i tried to hang onto it myself I would end up taking it all now. I really cant see what the problem is with using on top of a script, Ive tried to iterarate many times that being on methadone does not mean im clean so I have and will continue to occasionally use on top until I see my consulatant in January who is prepared to start dropping the dose 5mls a month. With this in mind - Ive already said Im having 2 final seshes - on christmas night after Ive sorted the dinner and on NYE where I plan to to stop using street gear in preperation for my detox and rehab. If it wasn't for the patience and understanding of my very anti - drug father, Id probably just carry on as nornmal, his support is the only thing thats going to leave me with money for christmas presents - he doesn't want to be in possesion of controlled drugs, but hed rather see me spend the next couple of weekends at home helping to sort things out rather than going out to chase gear.

Ive tried my best to be as objective as possible in all of my recent posts but regardless I still have to read this shit. If you still have problems with my current drug use after everything that we've been through the last few weeks, just do me a favour and put in another complaint to the moderators - they can permeban me for my reckless opiate use it that makes the board a better place but Im asking once and Im asking nicely - dont ever comment on my family like that again

I am worried about you in a way. I'm not trying to be nasty to you. By having good heroin n a good buzz won't it make it more difficult for you to quit when the time comes? You're going to remember that feeling n psychologically will be harder to come off? My comment came from a good place as I was genuinely shocked. Yes you've a point about your father. I was shocked at first but can see that if he's doing it to stop you taking it all then that makes sense. Sorry my comment to you was so blunt but i was just shocked n concerned. But it's really none of my business so just be safe ok <3

Ignore her Stee, she's a stupid cow. No one else has a problem here with you. We all understand the situation you're in <3 You do your best X

Why resorting to name calling? What's that achieving? :\

Evey

I think that comment was abit rude and uncalled for too. ( not stee's comment ). Your dad sounds like a genuinely understanding person whos prepared to go outside his comfort zone to help his son, and i commend and respect him for that and see fuck all wrong with it. wHETHER A PHARMACIST OR A FRIEND /LOVED ONE GIVES U your daily dose it doesnt fucking matter. Its a very sensible thing to do as if we are in control of our own bits they dont last 5 fuckin minutes if we r being honest with ourselves. Its this judgemental attitude that we have to deal with unfortunately on a regular basis. and it gets old very quick. just my 2 cents anyway and happy xmAS all.

Just emphasize the point if anyone read the fri thread i posted that i was on a very fine line that if i trod off the path was gonna fuck me upo.....well today i drank tooo much did too much gear and now come tuesday i will be fucked and as i have to travel in to london to pick up my script on wed i will be in a right ol 2 n 8. What a fukin idiot i dont evenn know if i will manage to get in , for the sake of 2-3 bags....cunt bolloxs wank fuckery : ((((((

As much as anyone in WD will always have my sympathy, part of me can't help but think "welcome to the Not Having A Phy Script" Junkie club. ;)

In all seriousness, I didn't see the post in question. Have you smoked/pinned the last of your gear too early?
If so, do you have any WD kit to hand or is it a rough 'n' tumble affair?

<3

^^^ handfuls of valium... that's it. So it wont help and belng a family man n all no CWE possible, so the moral of this , whats going to be a very fucked up experience, is if you have someone ANYONE who can ration out yer drugs its gonna help out in the long run. That's the trouble with the junkie brain, craving instant gratification and being able to rationiolise using those bags today cos something will turn up by mon/tues except in the cold hard light of day the realization like a mist clearing puts a mirror up to your face and the horrible fact is that nothing is going to save you from your impulsive idiotic actions

which country?
@kace 10mg isn't going to help a hell of a lot - depends on how long you have been tapering give some details pm me if you want can advise

If you look up the 3-methylfentanyl wikipedia page you can see the only country where the epidemic is taking place. I dont feel like typing it out here man.

I was reading bout that said epidemic, was chatting to some guy on an imageboard about it, his tolerance is so fucked now that 2g of south east asian #4 didn't even touch the sides, I can't imagine how bad the withdrawal off that stuff is, makes me feel sick even thinking about it!

On other news just got a 'gram' of some amazing h, runs clean, tastes amazing and less than a point and I'm fucked, Weighed in at 1.34g too which has put a big smile on my face

Fentanyl itself hammered my tolerance to obscene levels, I couldn't imagine 3-MF given the cis isomer is almost 60 times more potent than its non-methylated counterpart.
Less than a year and I was hitting 10mg+ - I haven't got high like the old days since I first fucked with Fent, and it seems no matter how long I'm off Opioids my tolerance will never go down.
Fukkin' super agonists, sound so good on paper. 8)

That sounds bloody horrendous, What was the withdrawal like from fent?
I will never mess about with it purely for the fact nothing will ever get me high again, A guy i know uses fent and has od'ed at least 20 times from it that he writes fentanyl on his arm with permanent marker so when paramedics come they know to give him a few doses of naltrexone.

The risk really does outweigh the reward with fent, its like 30mins lush high and 6 hours respiratory depression :/

Does heroin still get you high now? I would hate to not enjoy smoking h, the stuff I got right now is bloody lovely, itching away feeling super comfortable, got a nice fat spliff of haze as well which is adding to the comfort, tis a nice monday :D

Acute Fentanyl WD particularly from IV shits over any Opioid, at least with Smack 24hrs without isn't too big a deal, 8 hours without Fent and you're entering full blown agony.

Decent Smack probably would, but I don't wanna find out.
I was shooting 0.3/4 four times a day and getting nothing except WD cessation. 6 bag shots were the minimum to feel anything.

fent = opioid crack

The patches were enough for me 1/4 100mcg buccally soon become 1/3....1/2.... and the high is too short. Just glad I cant get my hands on any rc poi's.