• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

My bad then kay-jay it just looked a bit suspect. Sorry about that. I'm sure blondin has managed this before but hopefully he's ok.

Heard from my man that he has that lovely, strong "cream" in thats doing the rounds. Plan to take only 10ml (im on 35ml) of meth tomorrow morning (on weekly t/h) and then endure a long shift at work 8-5 with the hope that I can pick up a half g from my man on the way home from work and have a lovely good ol' fashioned sesh on the gear when I get in. In theory everything should go to plan but in this game, you never know. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything works out as it should.

WHAT do u guys mean by cream and whys it calld that, isit the colour. Ive never heard of cream before so waas just curious.

Yeah, it's a colour reference.
There seems to be a batch (more sizeable than I first thought) of Heroin that looks very little like the Bisto-style shite we've become accustomed to.
Different to the "tan rock" style gear and carrying a Hell of a punch, it seems very, very pure at least compared to typical street gear.
My tolerance is fucked these days so I can't really compare it too well to "historic" gear, but 400mg of it had myself full on gouching just from smoking compared to having to shoot pretty close to a gram to get only "high" with standard Smack.

daman if you go back a page or so I posted a picture of it, although it's powdered down and only a small bit. It's also worth noting Sprout's tolerance was one of the highest on this board, as it had bubbled due to fentanyl. I was nodding hard on just over a point last night, but I'm not an experienced user with heroin. After the half gram I have is done I'll probably leave it for another year. This time it is seeming more alluring for sure.

Yep this really pisses me off as DR's are advised to give out 60ml+ to help block the Mu receptors, when 30 mls is plenty and always sorted me out, when i see people on 120mls i just think its disgusting that a Dr can give people such huge habits.

I've had clean and very strong gear, actually the strongest I've ever had, which formed a scabby beetle.

Does the stuff cut with benzo's feel pretty nasty the next day? I had a batch a year ago made me feel terrible after only using .2.

Yeah thats what i was saying it was making me feel yukky and fuzzy when i woke up, another thing i noticed about the gear was it didnt last long, like 6-7 hours of falling asleep waking up then not much else afterwards.

WHAT do u guys mean by cream and whys it calld that, isit the colour. Ive never heard of cream before so waas just curious.

If its the stuff im thinking of, its really really light almost white but with a hint of tan and came in big blocks.

That's terrible n I imagine, dangerous. I've never taken H by the diamorphine given in labour but are their any tester kits you can use? When these people cut H with stuff like benzos or fent or whatever they could cause a potential OD or even death. I thought by now, with this kinda thing going on, some sort of tester kit would be introduced? I was told they have them for substances like MDMA?

Evey

If you used a Marquis test or something similar id imagine it would go the colour for Heroin and the colour for Benzos making a totally new colour that might show up as a completly different drug.

Heres something i wanted to ask as well, does smoking fags/tobacco make you nod? and if so why? personally my fave is a fat spliff for added noddability :)

Because Nicotine itself causes the release of beta-endorphin, an Mu agonist but much weaker than typical ligands.
It enhances Opioid sedation because the combined agonism is sufficient to overcome the adrenergic stimulatory effects typical to Nicotine alone.

Heres something i wanted to ask as well, does smoking fags/tobacco make you nod? and if so why? personally my fave is a fat spliff for added noddability :)

i would defo agree smoking a fag after a smoke or dig, defo brings on the nod more ive always wondered y this iss too.

Yep this really pisses me off as DR's are advised to give out 60ml+ to help block the Mu receptors, when 30 mls is plenty and always sorted me out, when i see people on 120mls i just think its disgusting that a Dr can give people such huge habits.

the therapeutic dose is 80-120mgs that level stops cravings as well -there is not being sick and not having cravings both very different IMO doc's underdose everyone.
I'm jusy about ok after finding a small stash of phy pills and later im swopping some of my script for 10 bags of the creamy goodness that seems to be about everywhere 45/50% I would say.

Thanks for your concern jay - but my 'street' name is Lucky or was bitd and now you know why...all ways land on my feet : )

Here's some of the lovely tan gear I've been smoking, Proper high already, thinking a cup of tea, some toast and some Mr Robot is the plan

Kn2VRrs.jpg

Because Nicotine itself causes the release of beta-endorphin, an Mu agonist but much weaker than typical ligands.
It enhances Opioid sedation because the combined agonism is sufficient to overcome the adrenergic stimulatory effects typical to Nicotine alone.

Been wondering that for a while, don't touch anything other than codeine but I always find myself wanting to smoke more and then being totally monged after. Good to know!

About 80% of the gear ive come across is light tan, even pre drought. I rarely see chocolate coloured gear

@sprout your such a fucking clever git are you studying psychopharmacology? Im a qualified nurse with a majorly unhealthy interest in drugs both as a subject and as a user and every day I learn something new about drug science courtesy of your posts.

I've come across deep brown gear and white gear and near every shade inbetween, colour is meaningless in general but tan seems to sell best, funny huh

Same here - ive seen every shade of brown represented in gear, but its still almost always tan. Even the palest gear ive seen is still just about describable as brown tho - ive only ever seen and used no.3 heroin so Ive never seen or used pure white (no.4) kit or tar.

back in tw 00's there ws this grey slate gear trhat was about for ages -everyone had it excellent stuff, But ye ive good and bad in every shade. btw that pic that was posted the beetle looked quite light in colour but you said it was strong so I believe ya. The ger in the packet looks about the same as im getting.

Got 10 bags earlier and after a fucked up afternoon of trains being delayed and me having to get my script in central London I eventually got back to work where I was gonna just get in me car and drive back but I needed a smoke as I was already going in to wd's so walked up the stairs just as a slim young thing walked out the disabled loos...fuck me it smelt like a fukin sewer nearly barfed and thought i would once I had one line but managed to cope. Its such wikid gear but works out at about .25 for 15quid but then that's all I need to nod off so I spose its good value...sorta. If I get this lump sum form ppi Im gonna try and get a big parcel if they will give me the mans number as these boys are just shotters and don't get that much . Just waiting til everyone is in bed then im going to spoil my self with another 2 bags.

Man I hope this ppi cash comes soon its a fuck of a lot just from making a phone call and filling in a form that took 2 minutes when I saw the figure thought it was in hundreds not thousands....trouble is they may link it to my debts and just take it off - been going to cash point every day but nothing so far when I called them again today they said max 2 weeks well that will be tues..fingers fukin crossed cos it will be a very white n brown xmas for me and a few mates : ))))

Hi sorry for butting in here, but a mate of mine was showing me his script in the pub today when I spotted oxycodone 10mg be offered to give me a tray of 8 but I know he is short for Christmas so I said I would give him a few euro, what would be a fair price? I have used them before after having heavy weekends and found them good because they remove desire to go back to the pub.