• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

methadone has a very high affinity on the mu and other receptors however its only once you start getting over 60-70mg that all of them become 'full' - using on top of 30mg shouldn't be an issue. although its hard to tell from the pic it does look like the gear we';re getting very pale mostly powder but with some rocks in it runs very clean leaving only a trace so that you can run over 2-3 times.

@ Sid - That looks like the stuff Im getting. Course beige powder with nice hard rocks in it. The one Im getting is really good and have left my arms a right state. Thankfully Ive run out of pins so im going to try and hold off till christmas before I have my last blast (im due to start a methadone reduction in the new year) so this holiday period is hopefully the last I spend using

We'll have to call it Ringo mate, not a fan of old Pablo. Rings about to get chased back and fore :)

methadone has a very high affinity on the mu and other receptors however its only once you start getting over 60-70mg that all of them become 'full' - using on top of 30mg shouldn't be an issue. although its hard to tell from the pic it does look like the gear we';re getting very pale mostly powder but with some rocks in it runs very clean leaving only a trace so that you can run over 2-3 times.

Wouldn't be surprised man online a lot of the sellers uncut stuff all looks the same creamy stuff at the moment. Think it comes in rock but unless you buy a lot they probably send it out in powder for ease of shipping. I've only done it a handful of times but this is my favorite batch, not the very strongest I tried but such a nice smoke been completely away with it in a pungent ball of bliss for hours since my last smoke. Was having some crazy dream almost through the nod haha :)

We'll have to call it Ringo mate, not a fan of old Pablo. Rings about to get chased back and fore :)

Heh, top answer mate - I'm in total agreement with you there :)

I'm doing one now before my buttons start getting pushed...

Returned from my nod to find a small puddle of drool on the pillow beside me and a sore head. Two lines from the same beetle and it's gone. The sore head not the drool. Honestly enjoying this more than the £150 a gram crystal meth I had, which didn't honestly seem that good for the money. This however is golden value for money with my minute tolerance.

Need to be careful. Breakcorefiend has already warned me he thinks I am enjoying it too much this time, as I wasn't ranting as much :D

Them bloody novella rants that you could write in two sentences? ;)

<3

Those very ones Sprout. You actually have been quiet lately I was thinking that. Been off the stims? The 3-Fpm thread has suffered an 82% downturn in traffic since your abstinence ;p

Does anyone know why some types of really strong gear forms that scabby layer on the beetle. Is it a specific cut? I wouldn't think the brown I have atm is cut that much as it is pretty strong. Easy 8-8,5 blondins :p

Does anyone know why some types of really strong gear forms that scabby layer on the beetle. Is it a specific cut? I wouldn't think the brown I have atm is cut that much as it is pretty strong. Easy 8-8,5 blondins :p

noticed this myself with my last bit, scabby beetle that took forever to melt into a uniform puddle, must've had 10 lines, maybe more, before it all melted, fuck knows what the cut may be but damn it was lush stuff, currently waiting on a delivery, some asian uncut this time, should make a nice change, the vendor in q has been gone ages so will be interesting to see if it's as good as i remember, friday will be the day

id like toknow too, i had some gear like that a few weeks back scabby beetle and it was quite good, 7 ish blondins i say, tho theres slighttly better stuff around now.

The top layer of solid is generally Caffeine added to reduce the vapourisation point of H#3, it's part of what makes it so suitable for smoking.
It happens more with purer gear as there is enough Heroin Freebase to liquefy and carry the Caffeine which has a different, but close, melting temperature.

<3

I have sometimes noticed a form of chromatography in the early stages of build-up on the tip of the tooter, with a dark blob at the point surrounded by lighter-coloured material; which I suppose must be due to the materials with the highest boiling points condensing first, and the lower B.P. vapours travelling further down the temperature gradient which exists along the length of the tooter.

Inconsistent conditions (varying toke strength, angle of attack and tooter temperature) mean that the pretty pattern soon gets spoiled, though .....

my asian #3 has arrived but won't get to sample till around 5am, now that I know it's there time is going to fucking crawl, just had 300mg of codeine though so feeling rather nice as it is...

ROLL ON TOMORROW!

Went christmas shopping yesterday and managed to get about a gram and a half of what still looks like the same shit Sid photographed. I used on Saturday and Monday so I went back hoping he still had the same one left. As Im going to do my level best to hang onto it for the big day I didnt reload on works, instead just grabbing a 'one hit kit' from a chemist so I could test it.

I slapped a point on the foil and after smoking a couple of lines to make sure it wasnt silly strong I used the solitary pin in my OHK to give it a whirl mainline. Even on top of my supposed 'blocking dose' of 70mls methadone, taken only 6 hours before, I got the full on IV rush for the first time since the drought. Proper high like, when you feel completely mad and daft - I havnt had such a good effect for as long as I can remember, to me, a decent blanket buzz and nod is as much as I can usually expect from taking heroin since I started my script but this stuff was proper majic. I smoked the rest of the beetle I had left on the foil, and within 20 minutes Id stopped cartwheeling around the room and was nodding heavily, coming around just long enough to roll a spliff and actually go to sleep. So, thats my Yuletide gear sorted as I gave my dad the rest to keep for me untill after Chrstmas dinner, and with such loveliness to look forward too its my intention not to score again until NYE, which will hopefully be thee last time I use before my methadone reduction starts.

I got a free sample stone which seemed pretty good, but as Id taken a load of Flubromazepam the day before it obviously dampened the effect somewhat. Still, a free stone is always better than a slap in the face, considering I wouldn't spend a penny of my money on any form of Cocaine under normal circumstances.

And your a single mother taking all sorts of RC's when your strung out on subs.....? SHOCKING!
Don't be so fucking judgemental.

I used to know a girl who still lived with her parents who were both doctors. The girl would buy her gear & give it to her mum to look after. Each morning her mum would bring up a breakfast tray to the girls bedroom and on the tray would be the foil she needed for a toot and that days supply of heroin. This seemed to work ok for them all. I'd imagine her parents friends would be extremely shocked to know that this was going on but it appeared to work well for her & her parents.

Parents would be at their wits end but clearly to them even if they are forced outside their comfort zone better this than their child winds up OD'ing, I think any parent who has the sense to do that should be commended for their level of care and understanding.

Hmmmm, the "cream gear" people are raving about looks exactly the last gear I ever touched, it was shockingly good quality - 0.4g had me gouching, I haven't actually gouched like that in years.
I know 0.4 hardly sounds like quality gear, but I was shooting 8mg or so of Fentanyl not too far back and 0.8g usually doesn't touch the sides.

<3