• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

Anyone still finding there is a slight drought?

I'm finding the top stuff about now not as good as a couple months ago.

More importantly for days when dealers with best tackle are offline for whatever reason that the folks who used to have average tackle now have absolute shit.

....still good or v good here .and W as well
I lived in Madrid for a while and was in the same predicament I was told by a friendly barman where to get hash and when I went to the barrio (think st Pauls or Brixton in the 80's) I was approached and asked what I wanted - got some hash (of most excellent quality) and went again a week or so later same fella came up to me so I asked if he could get other stuff and from then on was getting wikid gear (this was in pesetas .2 was a fiver 20 for a g) always good with look outs every where, people shooting up in doorways etc and if the police were coming they would shout 'aqua' (water) as the local cops had blue uniform and everyone dissapered.

Anyone still finding there is a slight drought?

I'm finding the top stuff about now not as good as a couple months ago.

More importantly for days when dealers with best tackle are offline for whatever reason that the folks who used to have average tackle now have absolute shit.

I did notice a pretty sudden drop in quality a few months back, but there is definitely quality gear floating about.

<3

whooooooo, 12 noon is brown o'clock then christmas shopping. is there a more magical time of year!

not been on in a while, thought i'd give an update. Being in w.scotland, the gear is more or less pure shit. I think estimates in court docs. and the press put the purity about 8-10%. Thankfully I have managed to get the best source for brown through a very well connected Asian guy I know and have had amazing, 4-5 lines and gouching, pure #3. Periodically he also gets exotics, such as #4 and black tar heroin. Black tar had a wicked, sickly vinegar taste but was nice--very histaminey. So happy I have this connection as the gear up here is by all accounts, fuckin shite.

8-10%!! Fucking hell, I should really just start burning my money... or check out the darknet as so many seem to be doing.

Just start buying it in online use a mates as a drop addy man. The average purity way higher

Man I'm fuckin high :D was rough after 2 days no sleep with stims. Loaded up some of this cream afghan #3 that a lot of the UK guys seem to have right now. nicest stuff I've smoked out of any so far :)
f4ebc30ed9a6d69ce44086d0d8a95f96.jpg

I think I may need to have a word with my friend 'Spewer Chris' - start getting parcels delivered to his house to avoid suspicious eyes at mine...

Yea man I was rushing after the first 3 lines, loaded up more on the foil but barely touched it don't want to overdo it and wind up spewy

That's the best way anyway, there is absolutely no chance you'd get stuff this strong round here. This 150mg will last all day I can tell :D

Why is the gear so much better when purchasing via the darknet?

Because of the fact people are going online and willing to pay more the demand for high quality is there and where there's a demand ofc there's someone willing to make a profit from the demand. On the darknet you get heroin described as "UK quality" or "afghan uncut" there's a two tier market. Also your not buying off someone slinging a quarter in ten bags your buying straight off the person who likely has a kilo at least.

That's me just puked my ringer already :) i love the way h is so euphoric but without feeling taxing on the body like stims do

Cool, makes sense if dealing with folk further up the food chain.

Puking in a euphoric bliss - best time to have a good ol' spew.

Still getting this very pale gear nice n strong ,2 and im nodding but its dear - 3 weeks ago .15 a bag now .12 as its so much better than anything else about even better than the Asian lot I normally see and believe me that's saying something.

Didn't know darkweb discussion is allowed but I may as well say that's how my man gets his gear. Currently tooting some Afghan "cream" scabby tackle like that was around in late ops. So must. Gear like this is unheard of Scotland. Folk would be dropping left and right. 3 lines has punched through 30ml of meth. I'd say it's easily 50-60 pure. As I said around here if you can get 15% you are extremely well connected. You are doing well if you can get 10% pure. Since the great drought the market has been in tatters and since street junkies will sadly shoot up anything, the supplies are happy to put it out. The dw otoh...?

That's the same as I've got oxy man. Fuck I had like 70mg at absolute most today probably less and I've just woken up from a nod which lasted 4 hours or so! Great considering I haven't slept much for 3 days. The pain has returned for now but also just realised the Beatle of the second 50mg pile is pretty much full. Now my tek is fairly good with chasing this should last a while doubt I will manage finish the rest of the bag tonight even