• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

hey BN - good to see ya,china (who I knew well irl) has got clean and has a missis and kids not spoken to him for ages.

during the drought people on here use to take the piss out of me n china cos we were getting proper good gear and no one belived us - still we had the last laugh : )

Still getting the same quality from the Asian crews but bigger bags - plus prem white. But got some excellent b from hackney a couple of days ago almost white in colour and 1 bag will get me nodding,they are new kids on the block so I hope its not a 'loss leader' and when I go later they have bashed it now loads of folks are ringin them.

Ye the ol blondin scale I think it was in the urban dictionary hahaha

H burning a hole in my pocket, took some over the last two days, I'm going to try and wait until Friday before indulging again to avoid WDs - mine are usually minimal, but enough to make me miserable for about a week. My plan was to try a one day on, 3 day off rule (which I have already broken due to taking it for 2 days) - but it's there 'calling me' like the ring in Lord of The Rings.... Jesus, I'm like Gollum.

Max , good to see you still kicking about as well mate, can't believe you've relapsed , did the draw of proper gear back on the streets become to much , lol.
You was doing so well as far as I can remember, but hay ho that's the game we in. You take care my friend,!

Thanks mate. Yeah i was doing pretty good for a while their but as has already been mentioned in this thread, it is hard to stay away fro the gear when it has been a major part of your life for so long. Lost all straight friends over the years and it's no fun going into a pub on your own so always easier to return back to the friends and scene that you know so well. Honestly now can't see myself never taking gear again, for me it is the equivalent of folk who enjoy a few beers or glasses of wine in the evening except my choice is frowned upon even though i am hurting no-one at all

^^^ I have the same thoughts on it - cant see myself stopping especially as i have all bases covered (enough dosh to get a decent amount each month but not too much and a script i pick up monthly to fill the gaps) . 2 days without fags and no craving - those patches do work for me....shame i cant get 100ug fent ones Mmmmm .Did some shopping and got some nice bits n bobs meant to last me a week but going on past experiences i will get the 'get rid of it as quick as you can thoughts'..weird , its my sensible head trying to tell me to use it all up so i will have to go straight - well on the phy tabs.....So maybe i will stop ah who knows im nod typing now and getting confused..l8ers

Impossible to answer, for the most obvious of reasons.
I can't speak for those with no tolerance, but 0.5 ends up around the "per shot" range pretty quickly.

<3

when i was smoking gear without a habit .5 would last me 3 days - but all depends on quality and what 'high' your looking for i.e. full on nod out or sleepy/lazy relaxed type of buz. too many variables really

^^

My initial thought was about 0.1/day, but obviously it's a bit silly to give numbers to something like that.
But who fucks with H without at least some baseline tolerance?

<3

Here's a question for the older, but not necessarily wiser, Junkies here;

I've been off opies for long enough that physical WD is gone, PAWS is being the exact kind of dick it tends to be, but it seems my physiological response to any chest or throat irritation has never returned to normal - anyone else still wretch/dry heave endlessly at the slightest provocation? :\

<3

Use to happen to me if i ever had an opi holiday, in so far as the thought of taking gear would stir my stomach - and even now I know that if i was getting sick and i had a smoke i would wretch/puke. Buts thats it.....

The gear in hackney is fuckin acers almost white and v strong still getting a nod from a bag - really nice creeper then become a head drooping drool monkey

I know that one Sprout.. I've had it linger for ages and then others times dissappear quite quickly. Just one of them tings :\

In my news, I find myself stranded near Manchester this time having done all my supply in too early :( AGAIN... Sick of being sick.. I need a local job, I can't juggle this anymore...

I know that one Sprout.. I've had it linger for ages and then others times dissappear quite quickly. Just one of them tings :\

In my news, I find myself stranded near Manchester this time having done all my supply in too early :( AGAIN... Sick of being sick.. I need a local job, I can't juggle this anymore...

:(

Evey

In my news, I find myself stranded near Manchester this time having done all my supply in too early AGAIN... Sick of being sick.. I need a local job, I can't juggle this anymore...

There comes a time where you either give up or get a script - cos being sick on and off is not sustainable...that way lies losing yer job, relationship etc. If you have worked out a 'daily ration' to keep you going and you cant stick to it now, in all probability that won't change so without talking about grannies n eggs you need to think carefully mate - once you lose your job (ime) it goes tits up v quickly.
G L mate

Awh Scotchy you need to sort this. I'm so annoyed with you not because I don't care but because I do. I've tried helping you. I see you putting yourself through this n powerless to do owt. You're a good guy with so much to give to this world n to your children for goidness sake, get better <3 If anyone can inspire you look at Shambles. He's now doing SMART recovery n has a gf n a possible new life. I know you will probably hate me for this but I can't hold back no more. This is a HR site n I've already lost one member on here dear to me, Knock, I don't want to lose you to n neither do you family or your children. I'm sorry if I've overstepped the mark here but it needs saying n please know it's out of love n care n comes from a good place, not from malice <3

Evey

how much should half a g last for someone with no opi tolerance?

Two - Three days if you let it sink in in my opinion (that's with no tolerance whatsoever and measuring your doses), if you're feeling greedy a day. Half a gram/3 bags is the standard I tried to set for myself when I was trying to contain my addiction, no more than 3 bags/half a gram a day (depending on the dealer).. I've been on subutex 3 months now, bought 4 bags tonight since it's the weekend, I went down 2mg of subutex so i feel shit all mornings, not that this will help in the long term I don't care because it's the weekend and I can get away with it. Hexagram I've not been on here a few weeks, I've read alot of your posts in the past have you got addicted yet or had any withdrawal? sorry if that's blunt at all.

I'm not too concerned about my job to be honest Blondin, I still manage to do my work as the quicker I get it done the quicker I can fix myself. Obviously if I was in the height of WDs I wouldn't be able to but it never gets that far. You're are right though, it's not sustainable.

Evey - I really do appreciate the concern but honestly, things aren't that bad for me at the moment, certainly not in comparison to 6 months or so ago. Work has been a bit hectic and unpredictable this past month so planning ahead hasn't always been possible hence the shitty days like today.

I'm home now and sick no more :)

<3

i won't lecture you but functional addicts are only functional for so long. This 'getting sick' will get more frequent the longer you go on. You are deluding yourself, Scotchy, that you can maintain this. There'll come a time you simply can't n I know you're wise n have been addicted a long time but I'd be a shite friend if I never said owt to you.

I used to hate this talk n even deliberately got myself banned from several recovery forums for such lectures, so will leave it there I've said my piece n you know I'm here if you need a friend or anything.

Be safe <3

Evey

Was supposed to be up and out to work 2 hours ago , got up had a smoke , topped it up, topped it up again ,goofed out and stayed tucked up in bed.
What a happy chappy I am........... FUCK WORK.

Was supposed to be up and out to work 2 hours ago , got up had a smoke , topped it up, topped it up again ,goofed out and stayed tucked up in bed.
What a happy chappy I am........... FUCK WORK.

Lol i liked this post. Did you get my PM? Glad you're back on Bluelight. I'll step out now as I've really no business being in the Heroin thread. <3

Evey

Smoked my way through a pretty nice bag of gear, light tan rocks that run clean on the foil.

Im not a fan of the way i have to score here in Spain. When i arrived i had no conacts for anything so i wasnt using for a while, but as you know we junkies always find a way. About 5 min dander from my work is the local ghetto barrio, where i had observed an obvious open air drug market. So i went over and had a look, i was a bit worried they would think i was LEO as im not the "typical" junkie, but one has to try. A runner aproached me asking what i needed and i told him im looking a 10 bag of grear (incase it was bash or they do a runner with my cash) anyway all went smooth and the gear was good 0.2 for 10 euro (7.20 sterling) and discounts for larger ammounts, 5 for 40 euro 10 for 80 ect. He doesn't do weight which is a bit of a bastard but you have to work with what youv got i guess. Now i have the fellows num and he is reliable but i hate having to go to the "hood" to score cause its full of dodgy types and popo. i have yet to try the coke as im not a huge fan but no doubt i will at some stage because the results on energy control put most samples a 40-50 percent minimum.....when in rome and all that ;)