• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

Developing a heroin addiction takes time and effort - it took me a decade of sporadic use then a year of fairly regular use to become a full on addict. That's not to say you can smash the arse out of it mind you - try to impose some limits; like don't use for more than 3 days back to back, then leave it a good week before having more. Also be constantly on the lookout for any physical/psychological symptoms such as lethargy, lack of motivation, cold/flu symptoms and cravings. IME, physical withdrawal symptoms were noticeable long before the psychological cravings kick in. But once the cravings hit - you're fucked as the physical & psychological withdrawals synergise to create a beast greater than the sum of its parts.

That's the catch though, that takes willpower (which I seem to horrendously lack). If I go buy H and use for the day, I find it very difficult not to use the next day if it's there - then I'm fucked anyway as I know the 'lethargy, lack of motivation, cold/flu symptoms' are going to happen now anyway, so I may as well keep going. Then after two weeks usually think '...what the fuck am I doing? I need to get a grip here', and let myself have a week of misery. Then I think, 'it wasn't too bad, maybe I can buy some more and try one of these chipping rules'... then I just stray off the path into the thorny shrubs, again. Ad infinitum.

Its all or nothing mate - and if your lucky backed up with a constant supply of phy/'done to stop a rattle when funds run out - this happens every month to me for a week or so even though I have enough to make it last a month I always binge the first 2-3 days and blow a shed load of cash.

Good to see a few of the old gear heads still posting , and some new ones keeping the heroin thread going.
Seems to be the only thread without any drama ( how fucking ironic) got some proper gear right now , just how it should be can buy in weights but not very cheep £150 on a Henry
G ,good to hear from you son , see/catchup soon my brother.

@big nasty , I totally get you , I've used so long I would be lost without it, the thought of not using or not having it round me scares the life out of me.
And thinking about it now , that's pretty fucked up.

Hey Strungout it's good to hear from you and see that you are still about alive & kicking. Hope all is going well for you.

i'm also at my parents who are happy that i've just done an alcohol detox. Gonna have to hide the h use somehow, might just have to do it when they're at work/ sleeping.

Can you not just retire to your bedroom to 'watch TV or read' when in fact you're nodding out like fuck. Then if your folks chap on the door and pop their head in you look like you're just having a wee snooze on the bed?

Hey Strungout it's good to hear from you and see that you are still about alive & kicking. Hope all is going well for you.

Max , good to see you still kicking about as well mate, can't believe you've relapsed , did the draw of proper gear back on the streets become to much , lol.
You was doing so well as far as I can remember, but hay ho that's the game we in. You take care my friend,!

Can you not just retire to your bedroom to 'watch TV or read' when in fact you're nodding out like fuck. Then if your folks chap on the door and pop their head in you look like you're just having a wee snooze on the bed?

since I OD'd on GBL my parents have been keeping a pretty close watch on me, understandably so.

ooh me and my pal are gonna go mad for christmas and get 4 whites, 4 browns and i must say im excited to say the least.

obviously we're not going that mad with on 2 stones and 2 bags each, but after my considerably tolerance break this should get me good! and we dont want any left over of course.

ive been off the brown a while now, but are y'all diviners of the joy plant - and her miraculous abilities to obliterate all pain, real or imagined - stocking up soon???

i'm also at my parents who are happy that i've just done an alcohol detox. Gonna have to hide the h use somehow, might just have to do it when they're at work/ sleeping.

err. i know its christmas coming and all that and going a bit crazy is to be expected....but really....smack??? i know its nice, and you know it's nice; it's just (and sorry to be a buzzkill) myself and several member on here are worried to fuck about you hexegram. you've been smashing the RC benzos like they were bubblegum millions and getting yourself into alsorts of sticky situations.

i know youre aware of this, dude, but heroin is going to do you no fucking good whatsover in your current mind frame.

i really dont wanna sound like a dick - i really care! and as someone who has really fucked up a lot with ol' bobby, i can see a fairly likely candidate in you.

sorry, heroin is bad mmmmkay....but youre just a kid.

All drugs will eventually lead you back to your DOC - so if its booze for you |Hex then when the gears gone your brain will whir in to action thinking about where it can get the next high from. Trouble is H could become your DOC once it has its icy grip on you. NO matter what advice you get its up to you to make the right decisions and you already know that those are, now its a question of if your strong enough to abide by them.

If you are young then its all the more important to not let patterns of behaviour become habits.

You could end up in a matter of weeks being chucked out by yer folks, penniless, homeless and mentally screwed - it can and does happen to people, to use your head and think of the one word that all us junkies hate CONSEQUENCES.

People care on this forum and many have been through situations that are simply horrendous and the only way we can get some kind of redemption is to pass on life experiences so that others don't have to make the same mistakes.

Spewing while high - this has happened a few times recently, where I get nauseous and need to puke. It happened with the gear I had a few weeks a go before holiday, then last night (yesterday I bought a half teenth, first of any kind of opiates in 12 days). Funny thing is, I used to never spew, even the first time. Dunno if the H is better quality than I've been use to or if I'm just being greedy and taken too much.

All drugs will eventually lead you back to your DOC - so if its booze for you |Hex then when the gears gone your brain will whir in to action thinking about where it can get the next high from. Trouble is H could become your DOC once it has its icy grip on you. NO matter what advice you get its up to you to make the right decisions and you already know that those are, now its a question of if your strong enough to abide by them.

If you are young then its all the more important to not let patterns of behaviour become habits.

You could end up in a matter of weeks being chucked out by yer folks, penniless, homeless and mentally screwed - it can and does happen to people, to use your head and think of the one word that all us junkies hate CONSEQUENCES.

People care on this forum and many have been through situations that are simply horrendous and the only way we can get some kind of redemption is to pass on life experiences so that others don't have to make the same mistakes.

That thought should give everyone the heebies.

true but it's probably just a one off and will arrive at some point, never had an order go missing before.

If your folks have their beady eyes on you, they may be on the look out for strange padded envelopes?

....well got some lush gear yesterday brought to me at work so didn't even have to travel - excellent B 1 bag and I was noddin (.15) W was average but got a good source for that anyway. Money tomorrow and got x3 bags left so will get nice and fukd tonight havd the bag left in the morning and nod out from 8-9.30 then off to do some shopping and with two days off will no doubt use far too much - trouble is getting too much in to the w where as I would buy 10b and maybe 1-2 w now I will get 3-4 w now its always that translucent colour and 3 big hits for 7.50 so in the scheme of things not tooo bad.
Gave up fags today - last one this morning got a patch on and an inhalator and seems easy peesy

I've recently discovered 2 young guys who deal from their van. You just call them to let them know where you are and they are pretty quick. By the end of my shift tinight I was feeling a bit rough. I called them as soon as I had gotton of my train, headed up to get some money from the bank and they appeared in minutes. They are doing point 8 for a score and the kit is decent too. I'm off till Friday, just bought a nice bit of hash, swallowed 8 of the half MG Clonazepam. I love the Clonazepam with a nice charge and a few joints. This evening I managed to score 2 £20 bags and combined they are not much under a teenth which would have cost me £50.

2hdva5w.jpg

jh4y87.jpg

2q8nasw.jpg

Been on this forum since the start of the drought, November 2010 the time when all the gear just disappeared. Bleak times they were and things have never been the same since really round our way. 10s are now 20s. Gear usually very average, Crack usually awful but sometimes awesome. Shudder to think how much cash ive blown in the last four years.... Enough to buy a house for sure.

Props to Strungout for recognizing me. Big up Brimz, Kat and Chinawhite! Now thats an old name. Wonder where he went?

Oh and Blondin too! Youve kept this thread going at times. Respect to the Blondin Scale! Anyone remember that??