• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

The darknet gear is bound to be stronger than the local gear. As bcf said there's feedback, reviews, lab testing all going on. At least with #3 H most of it is clean and fairly pure heroin, one bad batch and everyone knows.

Think of it as you are buying your bag straight from the guy with 1kg or more, your going through way less hands. I've only tried it 3 times but with drugs in general I am a fiend. 0.2 from the top UK seller and I'm running the risk of using for 3 days.

Purer product will result in an increased receptor downregulation rate relative to the standard product.
The equilibrium between upregulation and Endomorphine concentration gets all kinds of wobbly once you add Smack of varying quality into your venous system.

Think of good quality Heroin as the most extensive testing of your physical receptor plasticity and a testament to the sheer power of homeostasis, delivered by Chemistry, specifically intended to fuck up Biology. ;)

<3

Sprout, while it's obvious you know your shit very well indeed is any chance of simplifying the delivery a bit so we can all get there? :)

Yes I gathered that much it was the effects on the brain chemistry of the first paragraph I was interested in.

I should be in for a good weekend, planning my first brown binge in 15 months and meth after a 2 month break. I can hardly contain myself, had to have a beer to settle it :D

Bashing one's brain with the good stuff will result in a rapid climb in tolerance, which is the result of your Mu receptor system producing less Morphine internally due to the external Opioids you ingest. Simply to conserve nutrients and energy while maintaining a constant concentration of Morphine, homeostasis is the true cause of tolerance and WD.
The greater the amount of Heroin, the more Morphine is produced metabolically. This increased concentration of Morphine is detected which sets off a chain reaction ending with receptor cells being less permeable, or downregulated, to their target. Ideally this would result in the concentration of Morphine remaining constant which is what your body expects. Your body doesn't expect to have the exogenous Morphine source suddenly removed, and so your own production is all you have, which is insufficient now your receptors are downregulated. Leading to the lovely physical effects of WD. Upregulation is the inverse of this process in order to return to a physiological baseline. It is analogous to Type 2 Diabetes and its relationship to Glucose and Insulin.

Ingesting the massively variable Diamorphine concentration in street Heroin results in your body constantly trying to correct for your being away from baseline, it makes less sense for your body to induce permanent changes in receptor sensitivity - less tolerance climb, reduced WD intensity and duration.
Ingesting a consistent dose of Diamorphine with frequency leads to rapid changes in receptor permeability - rapid tolerance climb, with longer taken to reverse the changes making the WD period longer.

Your body desperately hates your drug choices, and will do all it can to account for any change in either direction.

<3

Last edited:
I'm on day 5 of no heroin, I've had 50ml of methadone to help me (have about 10ml left). I was doing good, with just minor w/ds till this morning I drank tea and then coffee. It's made me really nauseous and sick. Yuck. I don't care that much, it's just I've got an interview at 12, so I need to be well. I was saving the rest of the meth for next week, do you reckon I should just knock it back?

I wish I had Heroin where we live. I am a 6 year opiate addict and never tried Heroin, also no Oxys/Hydros here... Just 3-methylfentanyl and I'm in fucking Central Europe. :(

which country?
@kace 10mg isn't going to help a hell of a lot - depends on how long you have been tapering give some details pm me if you want can advise

It's probably a good thing you can't get any man. Once you start using, tolerance goes up, so using doesn't get you high at all, just well and not in w/ds.

^Thanks dude.

On day 6 from no dark and doing okay, other than sweating hot and cold. After I wrote that last post, I was pretty sick. I went to a substance misuse place yesterday, got an appt for the 7th to get on a meth or sub script. I don't wanna use till then though. I need to be well for next week, I have a bunch of interviews. I can go and get some more meth, but the dude will want gear in return. He always offers me some, even setting up, making me a pin or straw when I say "no". Think I'm too weak to be in that situation again, meh.
I've been using up to 80ml of meth every week for the last 3 months. How long will the w/ds last for?

Last edited:
Methadone WD is renowned for dragging on and on - I'm not aware of any actual true figure.

Also, 3-MF will fuck your receptors more than Heroin ever could, all Phenylpiperidine based Opioids tend to.

<3

Ah boy. Yeah, someone once told me it takes weeks. I was hoping they were exaggerating. (I've been avoiding looking it up online, didn't want to be put off. Just did, and people are saying if it's weeks - you're one of the lucky ones! )

Bolloccccks!

Ah well. I've got some pregabs, weed, benzos and kratom to help. If it gets too shitty, then screw it, I'll go to Kent and get some meth.

Last edited:
We have some brilliant resources and posters on the matter - Erikmen is the #1 guy to read posts from, and lovely to boot.

<3

Gear situation report for around the Cambs area. There is some good gear to be had but after buying from several different sources they all seemed to have varying degrees of poor quality gear.
It's good in one way as it has helped me save cash for xmas presents rather than wasting my cash on crap gear. Still hoping to pick up some of the better stuff before xmas holidays get here.

good news and good news..... I thought I was going to have to wait till wed to pick up as no smack tokens in the bank but now I can get Monday due to a bit of business to be carried out...and I have it on v good authority that the gear in hackney is the best its been for 5 years and pretty cheap so only 20h to wait. yippee

i'm nervous about this. I've previously done heroin twice before without the compulsion to buy more but I have more than I had those times. Having just kicked alcohol, a h habit is the last thing I need.... :/

Developing a heroin addiction takes time and effort - it took me a decade of sporadic use then a year of fairly regular use to become a full on addict. That's not to say you can smash the arse out of it mind you - try to impose some limits; like don't use for more than 3 days back to back, then leave it a good week before having more. Also be constantly on the lookout for any physical/psychological symptoms such as lethargy, lack of motivation, cold/flu symptoms and cravings. IME, physical withdrawal symptoms were noticeable long before the psychological cravings kick in. But once the cravings hit - you're fucked as the physical & psychological withdrawals synergise to create a beast greater than the sum of its parts.

took me a year or so of using 3-4 times a week (£5 bags back in the 80's) didn't know I was withdrawing the fisrt time ,thought I had the flu - wasn't that bad. BUT once it gets its fangs in to you the monkey on your back is there for good unless you are extremely lucky/have amazing will power.

The Gear around here has been average for some time now. I Keep trying to leave it alone but only seem to be able to manage a few days at a time. The main reason for this i feel is that ive been doing gear for so long now that i don't know any other way. All my old friends are gone and the only "mates" i have left are fellow users. I feel pretty depressed about it all to be honest and am constantly being told to cheer up or chill out which fucks me off even more!

Yo

Good to see a few of the old gear heads still posting , and some new ones keeping the heroin thread going.
Seems to be the only thread without any drama ( how fucking ironic) got some proper gear right now , just how it should be can buy in weights but not very cheep £150 on a Henry
G ,good to hear from you son , see/catchup soon my brother.

@big nasty , I totally get you , I've used so long I would be lost without it, the thought of not using or not having it round me scares the life out of me.
And thinking about it now , that's pretty fucked up.

Last edited: