• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [DXM Subthread] Combinations

PLEASE HELP. i can't find answer anywhere else.

Please help.
I was in a serious car accident not too long ago and i'm perscribed instant release oxycodone or roxy for the pain - while the pain is unbearable without this painkiller, it also produces an incredible euphoric effect. Every single time I have taken my Roxy I have felt this euphoria... UNTIL I smoked "k2" or "damiana" for the first time...
I smoked "k2" or as the package calls it "damiana" on Wednesday (three days ago) and at few hours later took my roxy, I felt nothing. I didn't think much of it and just went to bed. The next morning, I took my Roxy and again, I felt nothing. It has been almost three days now and I have not felt Roxycodone since I smoked the synthetic marijuana (I have smoked real weed before and it did not effect the way my Roxy worked).

I have searched the whole internet to find out why this is happening to me as I need my medicine for my intense pain and I'm worried because when I don't feel my normal dosage, I take more and still, nothing.

Why does k2 or damiana prevent my painkillers from being effective and how long will this last?

Please help.

Last week I did one bottle of DXM (354mg) and then later, after the peak I took half a bar of xanax and smoked.... it was highly recommendable.

Hey guys. I'm always reviving old threads. Guess I'm good at it.
Does anyone know if the O.P. ever tried this combo though?
Nutmeg actually sounds pretty nice as long as you don't draw out the time it takes to consume it.
Gelcaps or parachuting seems best.

To avoid nausea from DXM (and/or in this case nutmeg) I usually take some dramamine. It's all right but from what I hear fresh ginger root is a much better antiemetic, so I've gotten some of that instead...

But anyway, I love DXM, and I love combining it with things (dex + mushies = omfg). So, I think I may try this combo...

No alcohol as it dehydrates you, no X, pretty much nothing other than what you use to come down off of and you can always smoke with anything! DEF no not combine MAOIs!!!!!

Well, this weekend I plan on combining a standard 354mg dose of DXM with around 10mg 2c-e snorted. 354mg of DXM usually has me on plat 2, and I haven't used it for a long time. 10mg of 2c-e snorted gives me a pretty intense trip. I am going to wait until I come up nearly all the way on tussin and then snort my 2c-e dose. When I am peaking on both I will smoke some weed to really kick things up a notch. Anything wrong with this combo? I have friends who have tried it to no ill effect.

Anyway, wish me luck guys.

^^ you might not be able to figure out your lighter once you snort the 2C-E haha. your dosages seem about right. i got virtually no pain from the 2C-E when i snorted it while on DXM. ended up turning my brain inside out pretty much. dunno how to describe it, but it was very interesting :) i was doing 2nd plateau dosages of DXM, but don't know my 2C-E dosages since i was eyeballing. 10mg will probably be about right, maybe a tad much but should be okay :)

If being on DXM made snorting 2c-e less painful that would kick ass, lol. I think I have enough experience with both 2c-e and dxm to handle this combination at this dose, I just hope it doesn't make me throw up, lol.

If being on DXM made snorting 2c-e less painful that would kick ass, lol. I think I have enough experience with both 2c-e and dxm to handle this combination at this dose, I just hope it doesn't make me throw up, lol.

someone that has never snorted 2C-E might not understand this, but.... the lack of pain was my favorite part about the combination lol. just make sure you are safe in your bed or something, there's a very good chance that you will become completely disconnected from the visual world for a bit when the 2C-E kicks in. i wasn't expecting that to happen to me the time that it happened, but it didn't scare me since DXM makes me feel so comfortable and good haha. :) its a good thing i was in my bedroom when it happened though.

Yo if you are a dissociation whore like me, try this combo... Throw back a nice 350-450mg of DXM and smoke a bowl or two to wait for it to kick in... Well I'm also a pothead so the weed is up to you. Then once you feel the DXM take a line of K and wait till your abouta K-hole then WAM hit a bulb of nitro... goddamn... goddamn....

DXM is a favorite of mine, i like low doses though. goes great with pot, benzos, alcohol, opiates, and anti-histamines.

If I experience the same lack of pain, it is going to be very tempting to snort a rather large followup dose of 2c-e, if I can remember how my body works that is, ha.

Combining 2c-e with dxm was one of the most worthwhile trips I have ever had. I have had trips that were stronger in raw intensity, but this was the "deepist" trip I have had yet, if that makes any sense. It didn't feel like a mix of dxm and 2c-e, but a new drug completely. It was rough but not bad. Not something I'd like to repeat, though. But it was pretty successful.

Im going to do a trip of this today, got like 657MG Dxm, and apprximatly 20 Grams of Nutmeg

30 Mg-Dicycloverine

Dicyclomine can cause a range of anticholinergic side effects such as dry mouth, nausea and at higher doses, deliriant effects.[1] Recreational use of this drug for its anticholinergic effects has been rarely reported.[

In case reports intoxications with nutmeg had effects that varied from person to person, but were often reported to be an excited and confused state with headaches, nausea and dizziness, dry mouth, bloodshot eyes and memory disturbances. Nutmeg was also reported to induce hallucinogenic effects, such as visual distortions and paranoid ideation. In the reports nutmeg intoxication took several hours before maximum effect was reached. Effects and after-effects lasted up to several days

Since their introduction, over-the-counter preparations containing dextromethorphan have been used in manners inconsistent with their labeling, often as a recreational drug.[12] At doses higher than medically recommended, dextromethorphan is classified as a dissociative hallucinogen. Certain effects that are similar to the dissociative agents ketamine and phencyclidine (PCP). It can produce distortions of the visual field - feelings of dissociation, distortions of bodily perception, excitement, as well as a loss of sense of time. Some users report stimulant-like euphoria. Dextromethorphan usually provides its recreational effects in a non-linear fashion, so that they are experienced in significantly varied stages. These stages are commonly referred to as "plateaus."

Diphenhydramine hydrochloride ( /ˌdaɪfɛnˈhaɪdrəmiːn/; abbreviated DPH, sometimes DHM) is a first-generation antihistamine possessing anticholinergic, antitussive, antiemetic, and sedative properties which is mainly used to treat allergies. Like most other first-generation antihistamines, the drug also has a powerful hypnotic effect, and for this reason is often used as a non-prescription sleep aid. It is produced and marketed under the trade name Benadryl by McNeil-PPC (a division of Johnson & Johnson) in the U.S., Canada and South Africa (other trade names in other countries: Dimedrol, Daedalon). It is also available as a generic or store brand medication. It is also found in the name-brand products Nytol, Unisom, Tylenol PM, Midol PM and Advil PM, though some Unisom products contain doxylamine instead. It is available as an over-the-counter (OTC) or prescribed HCl injectable. It may also be used for the treatment of extrapyramidal side-effects of many antipsychotics, such as the tremors that haloperidol can cause. In addition, injectable diphenhydramine can be used for life-threatening reactions (anaphylaxis) to allergens such as bee stings, peanuts, or latex, rather than risking the side-effects of epinephrine. It is a member of the ethanolamine class of antihistaminergic agents.

Adverse effects

Like many other first-generation antihistamines, diphenhydramine can cause strong sedation. As such, diphenhydramine has also been used as an anxiolytic because of this side-effect. It is also a potent anticholinergic agent, leading to the side-effects of dry mouth and throat, increased heart rate, pupil dilation, urinary retention, constipation, and, at high doses, hallucinations or delirium. Further side-effects include motor impairment (ataxia), flushed skin, blurred vision at nearpoint owing to lack of accommodation (cycloplegia), abnormal sensitivity to bright light (photophobia), difficulty concentrating, short-term memory loss, visual disturbances, irregular breathing, dizziness, irritability, itchy skin, confusion, decreased body temperature (in general, in the hands and/or feet), erectile dysfunction, excitability, and, although it can be used to treat nausea, higher doses may cause vomiting.[15] Some side-effects, such as twitching, may be delayed until the drowsiness begins to cease and the person is in more of an awakening mode. Diphenhydramine also has local anesthetic properties, and has been used for patients allergic to common local anesthetics like lidocaine.[16]
There are several levels of evidence strongly indicating diphenhydramine (similar to chlorpheniramine) can block the delayed rectifier potassium channel and consequently prolong the QT-interval, leading to cardiac arrhythmias, such as torsade de pointes.[17],

In other words this trip is going to be filled with alot of delusions as well as a dream world, DXM DOSE, 657MG, NUTMEG 20Grams, Diaphenhydramine, 600mg, Dicyclomine, 30MG, loratadine 50mg, chlorpheniramine maleate, 32MG Comments lol b4 the trip begins???

Last edited:
Do you think it would be safe to assume that no matter what i try to combat the sedating effects of dph and nutmeg with caffine, it might just be a stupid idea but its just a thought since i have 600mg caffine, but i would imagine if i exceed anything beyond 400mg caffine i would start sweating alot and feel the need to walk a round or something...

don't pretreat with caffeine. maybe once the sedation hits drink a little caffeine as needed. DXM + Caffeine makes my heart do some really funny and scary feeling thing sthough. 400mg sounds like way over kill considering all the other shit in you.

Well unusual side effects next day restless, ugh a slight bit of confusion and hypnotic stance... ughh nutmeg, injested 10 grams that night and 600mg dramamine, diaphenhydramine HCL, then next morning redosed 25grams nutmeg I was in a state of delusion i suppose, i kept arguing with myself as if i could see it in an ironic third person point of view, dxm trip with that about 530mg, and 40 mg chlorpheniramine maleate..., and Unusual side effects, dry mouth etc. Alot of static vissiuals and a strained contxt point of view, thc was introduced btween both days to keep the odd feeling of benydril off...

you majorly overdosed on those antihistamines/dramamine man

i feel like you're just trying to throw together all the legal shit you can

you woulda had a way better time without the CPM or diph/dram....

I kinda felt the same, i was trying to see exctly what a world of absolute delusions would be like, but ugh unfortunatly most of it i cant recall, though now im on my 3rd day of nutmeg trippin and by far without all that other stuff i got alot more accomplished in the last 5 hours than in the last week..

glad you're having/had a good time man :) for real. gotta make a harm reduction note though... nutmeg is super toxic on your liver, so make sure to give your liver a break after this little nutmeg binge.

i'm 25 now. tried experimenting with diphenhydramine and dramamine a lot when i was younger. wasn't worth the time man. i understand if you want to find that out for yourself, but IMO you can just put that shit away. :)

btw even though i do mostly other drugs now i do still think DXM and nutmeg are pretty intereswting/worthwhile. powder DXM is one of my favorite drugs still (i never touch storebought DXM anymore), and i am sure i'm gonna go back to nutmeg some time in the future. :) those two are definitely worthwhile. nutmeg's a bummer cause of how long it lasts and how liver toxic it is though.

Definantly it is worthwile, i see it definantly shine, it was weird i never made lyrics quite like the ones i have now lol, and for the dramamine, truely your right when i was trippin on dxm today i swore i heard this voice inside my head that said, the world of delusions is ruining your life. nd it like clicked man, like seriously diaphenhydramine leads to bad things i find....