• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [DXM Subthread] Combinations

I think problems only would arise with high dxm doses; just start your adderall dose lower than usual and titrate to satisfaction. mind your heart beat though.

I think problems only would arise with high dxm doses; just start your adderall dose lower than usual and titrate to satisfaction. mind your heart beat though.
dirt poor advice, absolutely don't combine the two, risk of hypertensive crisis and possibly death.

Me and another girl both did, downed the biggest bottle of Robitussin DM each, then took a few hits. She was so messed up she tried to stand up and fell over and knocked over everything on the table... We had to walk her to the bedroom where she cried for half an hour.

Tried Amphetamine + MDPV + DXM recently. It was only 75mg of DXM but I felt it quite significantly, I'd estimate I'd have needed to take like 175mg+ DXM to feel that level of effects normally. From that it seems that stimulants potentiate DXM quite a bit.

opiates (codiene, hydrocodone, and so on) are potentiated by DXM - dxm lowers your tolerance and prevents tolerance from increasing, as well as making the painkillers stronger.
what's really fun, though, is doing dxm with k... =) trust me on this.

how about dxm with a bump of mxe? :p it is a derivitive of K after all

Craziest DX trip i had was DXM mixed with a couple hits of salvia.....never again.

would be interested in trying this, i would imagine this to be similar in the intensity of LSD.

p.s. i'll agree with what everyone else is saying - a 3rd plateue dose of dxm + weed is pure bliss, LOVE IT

Just took a 320 mg dose of DXM .. I am wondering .. can I take 100 mg of MDAI or is this a dangerous idea like taking MDMA?? I understand that DXM blocks your body's ability to perspire and MDMA makes your body sweat .... Is this why it is dangerous .. because it can cause you to overheat .. or is there something else going on?? Will taking MDAI be an issue on DXM?? Please post a quick and educated response!!

i doubt that many people have tried MDAI and DXM together, because it likely does carry the same risks as MDMA+DXM.

Is this why it is dangerous ..

No, DXM has serotonergic effects that synergize with 5ht releasers, presenting the risk of serotonin syndrome.

ebola

If you ingest caffeine a couple hours prior taking DXM, I noticed that it enhances your high and makes it feel more lively.
Other than that, I haven't found any other combos that work well with DXM. Some people say THC, but I've yet to try marijuana, so I can't say.

Lay down and listen to this next time you trip...vibes really well with DXM, imo.

[video=youtube_share;1qCTc4slyhQ]http://youtu.be/1qCTc4slyhQ[/video]

I have always been averse to trying DXM (robotrippin) because I always figured it was just too dangerous but I'm starting to wonder whether or not I'm incorrect.

Does DXM/Robutussin cause a lot of overdoses?

Can it easily cause liver or kidney damage?

Also, is it a central nervous system depressant and can it be combined safely with Klonopin and Prozac?

Would people classify it as one of the more safe hallucinogens?

For some reason I just imagine it being something easy to overdose on or have respiratory depression from.

Also, how can someone be sure that they are taking the right type of Robitussin which does not include other dangerous chemicals and how can one know what the proper dosage for them is?

And one final question: how different is DXM from GHB?

I don't know anything about GHB, never did it, but for some reason I've always been confused as to whether or not DXM is more of a dissasociative (spelling?), hallucinogen or a downer kind like roofies or things like that...

Alcohol is a no-no to some people. Some people can take it, some not so much. DXM and opiates work together well if I remember correctly.

DXMs a dissociative, not even comparable to GHB. DXM isn't responsible for many overdoses although they are very possible, it certainly can cause organ damage if you take too much. It's actually has cns stimulant effects and may be able to be taken safely with klonopin (but you'll just blackout the experience) and it is not safe with prozac. I would call LSD, DMT , and mushrooms some of the more safe hallucinogens but DXM probably wouldn't make that list. Dosages can be found at the dextroverse or erowid and the active ingredient in any cough syrup should contain one item only - dxm hbr, and nothing else.

DXMs a dissociative, not even comparable to GHB. DXM isn't responsible for many overdoses although they are very possible, it certainly can cause organ damage if you take too much. It's actually has cns stimulant effects and may be able to be taken safely with klonopin (but you'll just blackout the experience) and it is not safe with prozac. I would call LSD, DMT , and mushrooms some of the more safe hallucinogens but DXM probably wouldn't make that list. Dosages can be found at the dextroverse or erowid and the active ingredient in any cough syrup should contain one item only - dxm hbr, and nothing else.

Thanks, well I won't be trying DXM...

What makes it mix badly with Prozac though?

For example, they also say not to drink on Prozac, and while I wouldn't recommend it, it can be done by some people if they are smart...

Other things like mixing MAOIs with Prozac I know should NEVER EVER be done, regardless of tolerance, unless I am incorrect in my assessment...

It can be done but it's pretty risky. Some SSRIs mixed with DXM can lead to liver failure, not sure about prozac in particular, but the risk of serotonin syndrome is high when mixing DXM with SSRIs.

But there are reports of people who have mixed them

It can be done but it's pretty risky. Some SSRIs mixed with DXM can lead to liver failure, not sure about prozac in particular, but the risk of serotonin syndrome is high when mixing DXM with SSRIs.

But there are reports of people who have mixed them

Yeah, that's doesn't sound good.

Thanks for the info.

a few weeks ago i took about 400mg of tramadol in the evening, then the next morning took 300mg of DXM. i was aware that there would potentially be some interaction between the two drugs, but i figured that since more than 12 hours had passed i would be okay. i was wrong. approximately 2 hours after dosing i broke into a HEAVY sweat (it wasn't even hot outside that day), my head started building up pressure in a very uncomfortable way, my muscles were shaking, my heart rate had increased.... all signs of hypertensive crisis and/or serotonin syndrome. i barely felt any of the mental effects one would expect, in fact i almost seemed hyperconnected to the world rather than on a dissociative. it was incredibly uncomfortable. my only thought was to drink a beer hoping it would smooth things out. so i drank a 24 ounce milwaukee's best ice. within a half hour of finishing that beer my worrying side effects dissipated and i transitioned into a decent low-dose DXM experience. i have no idea if the beer actually helped, but it felt like it did...

Tramadol or propoxyphene is a good combo for me.and I also add some OTC but I don't recimend it to people with low tolerance. I add some anti histamines like chlorpheniramine, psuedoephedrine,promethazine, cetrizineand some anti spasmodiac like dicyclomine.but that's just me