• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [DXM Subthread] Combinations

Dxm plus an opiate plus nitrous has repeatedly produced the most intense euphoria I've ever felt....better than my best mdma experience

Now days dxm seems to make me sort of anxious and sick when I take it so I hadn't done it anymore.

Weed, nitrous, couple beers.

Opiates at low doses of both.

LSD I've done, not bad I've seen reports of serotonin syndrome though.

A good rule of thumb with DXM is if you don't know, don't combine. It mixes poorly with almost everything, from unpleasant to potentially deadly.

I see someone combined tramadol on this page. High potential for serotonin syndrome and or seizures. Prib the worst opiate to mix with DXM.

Yeah tramadol+DXM as a bad combination can't be emphasized enough. Even taken within 24 hours of each other I ended up a sweating, shivering, twitching mess. Almost certainly was borderline serotonin syndrome. Didn't think it would happen to me at the low doses I was taking. I'm lucky I didn't take more.

Just curious, Ive read a few reports on dxm and dpt.
I hear the body load of dpt is uncomfortable for some but Im wondering if dxm could safely be combined with dpt (dipropyltryptamine)?

N20 and thc is about all i need on dxm.
Its quite visual at its own as long as you are in a dark room.

Im quite experienced with dxm. Typically on its own but more recently I have been adding up to 20 mg to various doses of dxm powder at various times from 2-4 hrs. Weed definitely intensifies the visuals/trip