• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

Many years ago when I first started "liking" opiates, but long before I developed an addiction, I would have dreams wherein I would come upon a cabinet or drawer full of pill bottles. Most of them would be shite drugs, but just when I'd find a bottle of the good stuff, I'd wake up.

Last summer, during my final kick, I had a very interesting metaphorical dream. I was in a deep hole in the ground, on a downward slope. To get to the other side, I had to eat my way through this "wall" made of pure vicodin. I did so, and on the other side was an upward slope, which I slowly began then to climb, to get to the light I knew was above ground.

I've had quite a few drug dreams. In some I get intoxicated, others not so much. In one I had a dream that I ate a gigantic mouthful of xanax bars, enough to easily kill someone. I wonder what would've happened had I not waken up...

Early this year quit a three year extremely heavy weed habit and was continually dreaming about it once or twice a week for months, extremely vivid ones too. They've kind of stopped now, but damn they were annoying, constantly reminding me of what I couln't have.

after a weekend of eating acid and molly i had a dream last night that we found around an ounce of crystal LSD....

And then i woke up, and realized i had been dreaming and was a little bit sad...

Dreamed I had been a heroin addict for 12 years and that I found a pound of heroin but then i woke up.

crazy dream

I had a crazy using dream not too long ago. I was trying to get high but people or things kept interrupting me, then I broke the needle. SO, the dream was all about the chase, with no reward...then I woke up....it sucked:(

I had a crazy using dream not too long ago. I was trying to get high but people or things kept interrupting me, then I broke the needle. SO, the dream was all about the chase, with no reward...then I woke up....it sucked:(

yeah alot are like that..

My daughter came to me last year, concerned that a full year after she had stopped smoking crack, she was still having dreams about it. We discussed it, and we came to the conclusion that drug dreams post-active addiction are probably very healthy, and are the way our subconscious deals with the amazing life change that getting clean is.

I get drug dreams when I'm sober. Its usually after one or two days of keeping off drugs. Most of these dreams involve me me going on journeys with friends, acquaintances or just random people I've never met. I end up ingesting several colorful pills or blotters. Its strange, in my using dreams I usually consume various drugs, however I never have the experience of being high in my dreams. I will wander about eating MDMA and LSD but I never have any cognitive changes from them.

I had a dream that I shot heroin last night. I'm a little disturbed by it, I've never done heroin and I really don't plan on ever becoming an IV drug user. I was in a fancy house with a rich girl and we were taking all kinds of drugs. There was a cabinet on the wall filled with drugs and we just took anything we wanted out of it. The part I remember most vividly is trying to hit my vein; it took me about 10 minutes and her parents walked in on us while I was trying to register in the huge vein on top of my left hand. They didn't seem to care, apparently rich people don't care about drug use.

I've been pretty clean from drugs over the past month or so. I've been having dreams about using at least 3 times a week for about 5 weeks. I just think its strange that I've started to have dreams about drugs I've never done, like Oxyocntin and heroin.

last year I dreamnt I walked into a room and the floor was a huge ass piece of blotter papaer.. the next day my friend called me and offered me some acid ha... crazy

i have really satrange intence dreams.. like heaven and hell at the same time, like a wet dream and a nightmare. i have had a few dreams where i take drugs... i had this dream where i did these orange 2ct7 pills.. that i had tried a month before having the dream and whilst i was asleep in my dream i think i was actually on the drug.. it was an odd dream i think i got spiked or i didnt want 2 do them or something... it was really intence and i woke up thinking i had just been on them but i knew that i hadnt been. I smoke weed in some of my other dreams but i dont get many dreams where i do drugs mine are more like fucked up morphes of people i know and places that iv been all merged into a weird mesh that isnt reality... i could go on for ages

I've had realistic drug dreams, but I like the ones with more dreamy surrealness. Like one where I was in a greenhouse with these 2 other random stoner looking guys, and we were smoking a "joint" that looked like a piece of pink chalk, tasted like strawberry, and produced big pink plumes of smoke although it was not apparently lit.
damn i could go for one of those pink chalk joints right now

Ive had dreams where ive had bottles upon bottles of MScontin and oxycontin as well as bags of coke. Ive had dreams where ive had boxes of vials of morphine too.

Whenever i go to take them though they always turn to dust and fall through my hands or i wake up.

A lot of my dreams involve me wandering around consuming a multitude of drugs I just find. Most of the time I never actually get intoxicated in my dreams, I just consume and consume and consume until I wake up.

i dream about doing drugs almost every time i sleep. most times it will involve me getting an amazing deal on some killer shit (ex, buying ampules of medical grade heroin, 30mg/ml, for $20 each). I ALWAYS wake up right after drawing red, or after pushing off. either way I NEVER get high in my dreams, i always have the best drugs but never get to feel the high. I met a crackhead in rehab who always dreamed about having his pipe loaded with the best crack in town but could never find a lighter, only had matches (which he claimed didnt work for smoking rock. I would MAKE that shit work...). Its kind off like the greek dude in hades who has to push the boulder up the hill but whenever he gets it close to the top it rolls to the bottom so he has to start over again... fucking nightmare shit

I had a dream that I was smoking a cigarette but in my dream it was heroin... I inhaled and *felt* it and told myself it was heroin 8)

In another, I was going somewhere on a bus. Just remember seeing the people around me and bubbles everywhere.. but only I could see them. I told myself that I was high on acid

Then one time I woke up having random spazzes with my legs and arms because I'd been dreaming that I took too much e and was having seizures haha

Never tried acid or heroin (obviously :eek:) ...nor seized ha.