• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

I usually manage to get high in my drug dreams, but it's usually a drug I don't have access to or sometimes haven't even tried, for a while it'd always be acid even though I had never tried it and could never find it, you know, because dreams aren't fucked up enough as it is.

This happens to me a lot. I'll all of a sudden be in possession of a ton of BHO or acid or something, and before I can take it, my mind is off to another place on its own. Sometimes I'll find myself tripping and remember TAKING a drug, but I never get to actually take drugs in my dreams. If that makes any sense at all... Sometimes, like the person above said, it's a drug I've never even tried, but I somehow know that it's THAT drug (e.g. mescaline, DOC, etc.).

^ not that i remember, that'd be cool tho... probably would be more related to the act of duing such drug instead of the effects themselves you know

after trips i used to get feelings like 'whoa i'm tripping' and the dream really felt like i was tripping. i've dreamed about being high and definitely felt stoned off my tits during the dream. the mind is a powerful thing

I've had dreams of me doing cocaine in weird/dream like environments and feeling the effects during that period of the dream. Possibly I've done others drugs too sometime in my dreams but i only recall cocaine.

P.S: I've never done cocaine in real life, only in my dreams.

Never done crack at all, but a while ago I had a dream about me and my sister doing crack together, and I got to do it in the dream, I done it a couple of times in the dream actually. Weird.

I believe I dreamed about taking benzos last night, either Xanax or Valium, and having a great time/anxiety free.

Had a dream a few nights ago that I'll remember for a while strictly based on it's surreal, bizarre nature. Should mention that I had to quit using smack a while ago and as such have been dreaming about it regularly. Started with me meeting this excessively rich girl who took me back to her parents house which looked relatively suburban from the outside but quickly became a mansion upon entering. We go into her massive living room where her prototypical stoner suburbanite friends are lounging around on the couch,she then pulls out a ziplock bag full of huge flat slabs of tan heroin and a retractable metal syringe which resembled a futuristic metal eye dropper and offers me a shot. I'm about to tie off when it suddenly occurs to me that I had taken methadone a few hours earlier. She tells me it won't matter and I decide to snort a bag in her basement bathroom, which is hidden behind a giant locked metal door,much like a bank vault. When I walk in, there is a long concrete set of stairs leading to what looks like an egyptian tomb complete with hieroglyphs and massive pools of water on either side. The bathroom is at the bottom of the stairs behind another door. I make my way down to the bathroom and am about to sniff the shit when I wake up. Was completely pissed for a few minutes after waking that I couldn't snort the dream heroin. I usually don't remember my dreams at all but I'm glad I could hold on to this one.

Last edited:
Anyone ever dream of doing drugs they haven't tried before?

Yeah, this was a dream I had about four years ago. At the time I had never taken a psychedelic drug.

This is perhaps the most complex, dark, and lengthy dream I have ever had. I was quite drunk (and am still a little buzzed) when I had it, so perhaps that influenced its power. There is no way I can properly explain it with words, and it is already fading from my memory quickly (so this recalling of it will be very incomplete), but I will try.

It starts with a great black pirate ship in my back yard, near the barn. This old collossus has apparently been there for ages, but I had just recently found it accidentally, by hitting some hidden switch that allowed it to rise up from the ground. This ship is, in my opinion, an extraterrestrial artifact - and certainly something hiding some great secret. However, due to my mother's insistence and other unknown factors that always influence free will in dreams, I do not enter the ship. It is returned under the ground by another hit of the switch, and left for the time being.

Now, it is time for me to go to a party in Quebec. This is an orgy of some type, with lots of young women and beds with little privacy. I somehow manage not to get a girl, but enjoy myself by getting trashed. At some point I see a cousin of mine acting very inappropriately, and this tells me it's about time to try to sober up and go home. I do so, but have some difficulty finding my way.

Fast-forward to my adulthood. I (and I use the term "I" because this character is the protagonist of the dream; there is a fuzzy area between the first- and third-person in most of my dreams) am blond and handsome, but have a dirt-poor family and a truly unhappy life. My neighbour of old is even living in a tent near my bard, with dirty, malnourished children. I rediscover the space-pirate-ship that I had long since forgotten. I once again am extremely curious, and want to enter it; however, everyone around me seems uninterested, and argue against my idea of going in to explore. I become extremely frustrated, and decide to abandon my entire family to start a new life.

Fast-forward again. I am a rich and respected medical professional, working in a clean, fancy environment. My past life of poverty is but a memory. However, the past tends to creep up on oneself, especially in dreams. During a meeting, I am told of the events of the Columbine shooting (dream chronology is never perfect; although the Columbine tragedy actually happened in my early childhood, it happens deep into my adulthood in this scenario). The event is played before me firsthand in the dream - I see Eric and Dylan (the shooters) walking into their school library. Everyone has purple shirts on, and the place is packed. Eric and Dylan pull out guns and start shooting at random, very slowly and deliberately, without emotion. It takes several seconds and several dead bodies for the panic to start. People start running out, hiding. Others just stand around, seemingly not bothered. One guy stands right beside Eric and Dylan and just laughs, and talks to them. He is not shot.

I feel a terrible sense of dread. Immediately, I reason that I could have stopped the disaster... because I had had the chance to have Dylan's brother arrested at one point, and if I had done that, Dylan wouldn't have been able to aid in the shooting and, therefore, Eric wouldn't have done it either (dream logic at its finest).

Flashback to the Dylan's-brother event. I am thirteen years old, and living in a suburban area. I am quite fond of a young girl, and me and her are hanging out. Dylan's brother and a few other kids are also there. Suddenly, there is a huge earthquake, causing lots of destruction in our city. We decide to take the opportunity to go around breaking shit. Dylan's brother does the most breaking. Soon, me and the girl get bored and try to sneak off. We start making out and she starts rubbing my crotch - in my dream, this is my first sexual experience. Our friends are still around, so we sneak off to a more private location.

Another flashback, this one very brief. The girl is now 14, and she is waiting in line for a large concert in the city. She is flirting with a boy next to her in line. Nothing really happens during this brief scene, but it is clear to me that the girl will have her virginity taken that night. My blond character has disappeared for now; the girl is briefly the focus of the dream.

However, focus soon returns to "me". My reflections on my past have caused me to remember the monolith at my old home - yet unexplored. I have a deep need to find out what is inside; so, I take a trip to my old house in the country. My old family is not even thought about. When I get there, I get the idea that I cannot enter the ship unless I am tripping out on a psychedelic drug. I find some ambiguous substance that fits this definition, and ingest it. Soon, I have the ability to see the world - in a trippy and incomplete way - with my eyes closed. I walk out to the ship's location with my eyes closed most of the time (occasionally I need to briefly open them to see) and many of my old neighbours are there. They laugh at my state and appearance, thinking I am fooling around. Near the ship's location, there is a newly-erected sign. It shows a list of dosages for some psychotropic substance - the amounts needed to enter the ship. I have not ingested enough. It is clear to me that no one has yet taken enough to enter the ship (most likely out of lack of interest; I seem to be the only one who cares what's inside), so it is still a mystery.

That is where my dream ends.

I am not much into deciphering dreams, but it was pretty clear to me that the "ship" was salvia, a drug that I was preparing to take as my first psychedelic experience. I ended up smoking some very soon after having this dream, and to this day it is still the most powerful drug experience I have ever gone through.

First time taking 5htp with a new script of 10mg vikodin for literal holes in my feet I had a high definition dream of a japanese sunset having giant waves rush onto shore and into each other (super earthquake) then it went to the earth being sucked into a black hole right behind it.