• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

last night i had a dream where my parents literally had a suitcase full of roxis.... I was arguing with them to let me have just a hand full. Then i woke up sooo amazingly dissappointed b/c now im craving and im still broke and cant find anything. Such a disappointment.

Last night I had a really beautiful dream about going on a journey with a friend to find the place of some guy who supposedly had all these wonderful drugs.
Mostly what the guy had was pot and the funny thing is, I don't really even like or do pot. But in the dream, we were on some kind of adventure to find the mysterious pot guy. I don't even know who the friend in the dream was. He was faceless. It was like we were in a movie together.
When we got to the guy's place, the guy yelled and hit the floor like we were cops or something. We assured him we were just their to sample his stuff.
When he brought out the stuff, it just lovely. Not like any drugs I'd ever seen before. Everything was bright, sparkling and multi colored. It was if we were in some sort of utopian world without pain or problems.
Then I woke up as I do most mornings, with my muscles aching, depressed, feeling like I was on the verge of a panic attack. Gah, life can really suck sometimes.

The only dream i remember is me smoking a bowl in class with my friends, i felt the smoke too and when i woke up i was all awhh lol.

Ya^ i've had so many dreams about doing drugs... and if I smoke a bowl I actually feel the drug when I wake up. Other drugs too, but not exactly the same way you feel the drug in "real life"

i had a dream where i was constantly shooting up heroin to stay high. i think the high my brain felt was similar to the weed high, cause i've never done heroin. i've been sober four months+ from weed and i guess my cravings spilled into my dreams. however shooting up heroin even in my dreams is a scary thought for me

i don't remember off hand actually doing drugs, but when the new op's started hitting the market i dreamed that under my bed i had a whole stash of old school oxys, 40's 60's 80's. it felt so real when i woke up i checked and was so disappointed :(

Do you have dreams about drugs?

Ever since I started using drugs I dream about them 1-2 times a month. I even remember my first drug dreams. I only smoked weed then but I was having dreams about cocaine or heroin. In the past two years some psychdelics have slipped into my dreams. Lately the dream that is reocurring is about mushroooms. Everytime I dream about them I see them in the nature in the mountains or in a forest and I talk to my friends about it and how we should pick them up... Psychedelic!

How about you?

whenever its coming up to mushroom picking season, i always get trippy dreams about finding them in a field and taking them.

whenever its coming up to mushroom picking season, i always get trippy dreams about finding them in a field and taking them.
One of the most crazy dreams I had was when we went to hunt for some amanitas. The first day we didn't find any. After a night of trippy dreams, the next day was fruitful and we found a shitload of them!

There was already an existing thread on this same topic, so I went ahead and merged them.

Please use the search function before starting new threads.

I used to have using dreams quite often. Not too much nowadays as I've greatly decreased my use of anything.

It would normally be whatever drug I would binge on at the time. Whether the binge would be a few days or a several weeks I would have dreams where I would go to cop or use a drug. Most of the times (especially with alcohol) I'd have trouble sleeping in addition to that... as well as waking up absolutely drenched in sweat.

8)

i always have dreams about getting drugs but i always wake up before i get to actually do them

I have dreams about doing drugs all the time.
Mostly because when I fall asleep I'm high or coming down so I feel like that might impact it somewhat.

I'm over 7 years sober and get drug dreams quite regularly....about once every week or two.

I dream about drugs very regularly. They're a very big part of my life/ thoughts, and it's obvious that they will eventually end up in the unconscious thoughts of my brain sooner or later. Sometimes the dreams are very realistic/ intense, sometimes they just involve a drug reference, and other times they include things I haven't tried yet but think about doing often times. The more something is on your mind, the more it will show up in your dreams. Even when you get a new girlfriend, she will slowly enter your dreams till she is there all the time, and after you break up she slowly fades off. It's all about what's on your mind. if you're just getting into drugs, they will show up in your dreams more and more, don't worry. Just get used to it.

i constantly have drug dreams...probably cause drugs are all i think about.

when im coming off meth, i have the creepiest, scariest nightmares tho. fuckin hate it.

when i have dreams about drugs, i wake up thinking theyre real and that i really have those drugs. i had a dream once that i found pills all over the floor - xanax and oxys. i found weed under the carpet too. i woke up and was thinking, "ok where are all those pills i found?" oh wait...it was a dream. FUCK!

Last edited:
i have drug dreams almost every night when i stop using everything all at once. especially when incarcerated..and those are the worst dreams to have imo. one in particular has me smoking rock and cant suck the flame/heat up the stem...absolutely fucking horrible.

i constantly have drug dreams...probably cause drugs are all i think about.

when im coming off meth, i have the creepiest, scariest nightmares tho. fuckin hate it.

when i have dreams about drugs, i wake up thinking theyre real and that i really have those drugs. i had a dream once that i found pills all over the floor - xanax and oxys. i found weed under the carpet too. i woke up and was thinking, "ok where are all those pills i found?" oh wait...it was a dream. FUCK!

I actually experience this like 2-4 times a month. It'll be anything whether its DXM, alcohol, pharms of all sorts, ecstasy, etc etc. And I'll either score some, steal it, whatever the case, and get really excited then wake up and my first thought is "now where did I put it", only to realize it was all a dream :(.