• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

^yea, it kinda makes u crave of the substance that u drempt of....

according to my dreams I have done acid 3 times this week. It was fun watching gold spirals move all over the vase in the living room. Then I woke up.

I dream about drugs every night, But i'd never admit it, NEVER

Sometimes I have nightmares about being on acid or some kind of really fucked up drug. I'll look in the mirror and I'll see my face dissolve away, and then this really REALLY intense feeling will hit me, like the worst horror I've ever felt... physical horror is the only way to describe it. I always wake up breathless, sweating, and paralyzed with fear.

Then other times I'll dream I'm on X and I'll just almost feel like I'm coming on, but in the dream I never really get off all the way. That's the way it is for me in dreams where I'm trying to get high... be it popping pain pills, doing X, eating pods or drinking PST. I never really can achieve the high. I think once I've actually felt opiate euphoria in a dream and I've had a lot of dreams where I'm trying to catch a buzz.

last nite i had a crazy fukin drug dream...this may be the first time ive dreamt of doing drugs because i cannot recall any other times besides this...i somehow kept getting like 20 e pills at a time and i would pop some and just give the rest out and the whole dream felt like a constant comeup with no peak...not in a bad way but just weird...i woke up with the chills and was kinda annoyed that it was only a dream...

im not a dream expert but i always hear that dreams are from whats in the back of your mind...so if drugs are on your mind...drugs are in your dream.

I sometimes dream about drugs and when I do, it's crazy. I'll actually be experiencing the effects of the drug in my dream and usually I wake up a couple minutes later and when I wake up I feel like I'm still on that drug..it's kinda weird but cool.

I also dreamed once that my friend tried to inject 9 ecstasy pills

i smoke bud alot in my dreams, i was in a lucid dream once and decided to try out smoking in it, i could feel and taste the smoke, but i didnt feel high. ive had a few really realistic tripping dreams too, also one where i did nitrous, and definitly felt the effects, but it was weird because i've never even seen nitrous being done

Had a dream last night about taking a few hits of LSD.. and it wasn't working, but it was working for everyone else. I was trying to figure out of it was bunk or my tolerance too it was fucked, ended up waking up and coming to the realization, its not working.. because i didn't take anything.

Was pissing me off in the dream lol, kept thinking i needed more weed to kick the trip in.

I've had dreams about finding mad amounts of oxy in weird places around the house.

You're goddamn right when I woke up I checked those places.

I just woke up and remembered hitting a vein just right , then when i was waiting for it to hit i woke up

well time to get some coke

Oh yeah I have dreamy about drugs so many times mostly coke and it always feels the same in the dream as it does in real life it's really weird but kind of cool at the same time... I would always wake up and be like damn it that felt sooo good, if only I could have a power nap and go straight back into the dream!

since i quit smokin weed an can actualy remember WTF it was i dream about, yer... drugs (oftenly hard shit) usualy play a significant part of my dream activity... but most of my dreams arent pleasnt ones, the other day i was thinkin no wonder why i smoked so much if this was the shit it covered up:|

I don't dream often about drugs, eventhough i'm obsessed about ecstasy. I'm really looking forward to going to Fabric tomorrow, so I had a dream about it last night about being on pills.

I usually dream about drugs that I'm about to do, especially if I have no experience with em.

ive had a few dreams where i have taken xtc

and whats weird is i would get the same feeling as if i were awake.

acid dreams

had a damn great high dose lsd trip last night while dreaming!!

it was fucking great and damn if i didnt wake all sober and feeling fine, except for several bite marks on my pillow.....yea, it was rough ride!!

da phish

ok last night i had agreat fuckin dream, one of those ones that leave you craving
so i drempt i had met this grat guy, who lives in my neighbourhood and he was a good hookup for crack, and we went to buy some rocks *from a market* i mean literally the guy sellin it had a stand and was selling fruits as a front, so we buy it and in my dream it was a pretty decend amount of rock and we broke it up and staret smoking it and i felt that euphria in my dream damn...that was nice..

especially after gbl- or opiate-withdrawal i dream about opiates, gbl, benzos all the time... 2 days ago i even dreamt that i shot h, which i never actually did. only IV'd morphine once.

the craving after waking up can be pretty bad, imagine dreaming that you have a huge amount of dope/benzos/whatever a few days or weeks after wd... :\