• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Actually I was theorizing about whether dissociatives/psychedelics allow us to shift between parallel universes, You know this theory about parallel universes, that we have infinite ones and one for each possibility. Now without shamanic training (some skilled shamans can transfer into animals etc if you believe such stuff) one can only reach the closest parallel universes which are almost similar to our everyday reality. It's hard to explain how I came to think this but I thought having experienced parallel universes, and the bad thing about them is that when you challenge nature/God/whatever's rules, he might straighten reality by causing your slide-off look like a psychotic break. As in trashed room. Or that this comes from one not being able to handle the energies involved. Whatever. It's trippy stuff to speculate about.

we are all time travelers in some form imo

"we come from the past, live in the present and walk in the future"
-peter tosh

during colony days i would suppose some would have been considered "enlightened" or other.... i mean or die is another option iirc if opposed to this not really sure so....

still wanna know wat drug(s) this is connected to being in drug discussion. does this mean that they "time travelers" are substance associates?
would be glad to meet them.
hope the feeling would be mutual no fireworks or hide and seek. lol

Bought 2 blisters of ksalols today. No more for bupre but I can manage tonight. Gotta get some early tomorrow. Got a good deal for them ksalols.

Praise the lord, mah lord! Im getting a blister of ksalols tomorrow + 4mg bupre + debts in the form of bupre or ksalols + 50€ and 2mg bupre debt in thursday too. Rest of the week + my benz stash looking good :)

Sup folks, everyone still alive?

I feel the pain on deciding whether to do dope or switch to methadone. I'm supposed to be weaning down my oxy down to just methadone, but I've mostly just been doing dope and stockpiling the pills. I just prefer it. I'd maybe like to be clean from opiates, but I don't know if I really do or if it's just a nice dream. I mean, the only part I don't like about using is that it costs me money and I'm a cheapo. Other than that, I mean, I guess the anxiety of sourcing.. but I'm content that at least if I run out of dope I've got enough pills saved up to wean myself off at a nice slow rate. But then I'm also tempted to sell off some of my oxy for cash.. it's so damn valuable!

rn on dope, ativan, cannabis oil, and a hit from my puffco peak

Wouldn't mind getting some xanax or kpins or valium for a change, only had ativan for a while now...

Sup folks, everyone still alive?

I feel the pain on deciding whether to do dope or switch to methadone. I'm supposed to be weaning down my oxy down to just methadone, but I've mostly just been doing dope and stockpiling the pills. I just prefer it. I'd maybe like to be clean from opiates, but I don't know if I really do or if it's just a nice dream. I mean, the only part I don't like about using is that it costs me money and I'm a cheapo. Other than that, I mean, I guess the anxiety of sourcing.. but I'm content that at least if I run out of dope I've got enough pills saved up to wean myself off at a nice slow rate. But then I'm also tempted to sell off some of my oxy for cash.. it's so damn valuable!

rn on dope, ativan, cannabis oil, and a hit from my puffco peak

Wouldn't mind getting some xanax or kpins or valium for a change, only had ativan for a while now...
sorry for asking but why doing methadone if you have access to oxys , especially if they are legit ones?? are they the uncrushable new version ? Methadone is probably one of the hardest opioids to withdrawal from, you can read various terror stories here on BL, people have been on methadone for ages, w-d last like a month, while oxys w-d, at least in my experience, is like dope in the sense that w-d last 5 days- a week , I ve managed to overcome oxys w-d with kratom loperamide and the odd Clonazepam or Zolpidem or even quetiapine for sleep. If you are serious about quitting maybe you could try bupe or kratom, but if I was in you I would avoid methadone As much s possible. Unless of course you are from the US than anything is better than the fentadope being sold there....

sorry for asking but why doing methadone if you have access to oxys , especially if they are legit ones?? are they the uncrushable new version ? Methadone is probably one of the hardest opioids to withdrawal from, you can read various terror stories here on BL, people have been on methadone for ages, w-d last like a month, while oxys w-d, at least in my experience, is like dope in the sense that w-d last 5 days- a week , I ve managed to overcome oxys w-d with kratom loperamide and the odd Clonazepam or Zolpidem or even quetiapine for sleep. If you are serious about quitting maybe you could try bupe or kratom, but if I was in you I would avoid methadone As much s possible. Unless of course you are from the US than anything is better than the fentadope being sold there....
Well I only have a specific amount of oxy, I'm supposed to be weaning off. I have a good bit saved up but I honestly prefer heroin. I get fent-free dope so fent isn't really a concern, and I do prefer heroin to oxy. I mostly just use a little methadone to do less h, since my guy is on vacation for a bit. With using so little (only 10-20mg methadone/day) I find to easy to quit and go to straight h if I want.

today: 15mg methadone, some cannabis oil, and a bit of dope

So now its sure Im gonna have a 100% bupre and benzos for x-mas so theres that. Friends getting me a pack of snus and bought rolling tobacco. Got opi maintenance piss tests in an hour.

If you never go above 10 mg per day (30 mg morphine equiv) methadone is no harder to kick than any other opioid imo.

I'd say bupe is harder in my experience.

Transdermal fentanyl the easiest kick of all opioids.

(All my kicks are done by tapering to microscopic doses ie 1 mg methadone then jump off)

But I've never been on high dose methadone and I know everyone says it's the hardest but I was surprised when I kicked it for 2 months a while back.

Damn I never knew people thought me of as this trustworthy. Ive been given like 300€ cause Im the only one with connection to this exact dealer who sells bupre and ksalols.

Is Ksalol a good alprazolam generic? I'd love some alp or clonazepam, it's been a while of just lorazepam and it's kinda boring. I'm gonna eat a few tomorrow though, I've got an empty house for a couple weeks.

Ksalol is a legit generic. Been using it for years and I guarantee its better than those "bars"

Daaaaaaamn, my best friend helped me out and hooked me up with a blister of 5mg diazepams + blister of 0.5mg risperidone so maybe I can sleep better for a while. Shits good yoo

Is Ksalol a good alprazolam generic? I'd love some alp or clonazepam, it's been a while of just lorazepam and it's kinda boring. I'm gonna eat a few tomorrow though, I've got an empty house for a couple weeks.
I was wondering when I was gonna see a familiar handle