• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

I would like to announce that while I live in a constant state of guilt and resolve to get clean vs. Choosing drugs

I choose drugs over my hobbies, my health and my life. I choose drugs. That is all.

This is some good thc tincture and diazepam/methadone combo;)

Think they're Rx or presses?
didn't look close, but they're from the sidewalk. my rule of thumb with any of these pills that have achieved pop recognition: if i don't know how it got from pharmacy to me, it's fake. i hear addy is being pressed like bars. with meth instead of flualprazolam. though ir adderall has a super distinct taste. if someone were to actually take them, you'd think they could tell.

i'm a square. threw them away. what about the children and so on.

I think I'm going to switch up to oxys heroin and fent from methadone pills I get.

I've been addicted all.all of the above before. Methadone pills aren't really getting me where I want anymore.

I havnt used these hardcore opioids in around 7 or 8 years. But I'm ready to go back. I really don't want to IV but it will likely happen.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to switch up to oxys heroin and fent from methadone pills I get.

I've been addicted all.all of the above before. Methadone pills aren't really getting me where I want anymore.

I havnt used these hardcore opioids in around 7 or 8 years. But I'm ready to go back. I really don't want to IV but it will likely happen.
Thats a terrible idea. Lol

Thats a terrible idea. Lol
Yea. Im a point where I'm always sick so I either get off methadone or level up. And getting off seems so pointless becauze I always have to get back on opipids at some point shortly after getting clean due to pain. I would say I spend 70 percent of my life the past two-year in a minor tapering type withdrawal or full withdrawal.

Almost makes more sense to just do opioids for real than live like this

Last edited:
Im doing really fine actually, already - if Im not mistaken at least - at day and night 3 of once again amp binge, but since I restocked yesterday and got this pink but far stronger amp than the ones of the previous days, everything switched a gear or two higher, I have the feeling that Im still really very exceptional clear minded and still not at all even the least bit tired while at the same time suffering quite less negative side effects than Im used I believe practically every other time in the last 6 months or so, maybe this simply is actully far superior quality than what I was I was used to lately? Even tho the quality of amp is in general over here quite a bit higher than in the rest of europe, I dont actually believe the general amp quality, even over here, to be not that high quality all together, cause I can still quite vividly remember the rather few but severe more long time straight times of almost non stop amp use I.had about 20 yrs ago and Im really sure that the quality today is not to be compared with the quality back then, but sadly this seems to be true for about all my r recent drug expierences, tho coke regained fire quality again, however even the highest quality cant be compared with the good old days if not ether is used...

So, I think thats about all I had to say right now, cheers.

Yea. Im a point where I'm always sick so I either get off methadone or level up. And getting off seems so pointless becauze I always have to get back on opipids at some point shortly after getting clean due to pain. I would say I spend 70 percent of my life the past two-year in a minor tapering type withdrawal or full withdrawal.

Almost makes more sense to just do opioids for real than live like this
Sorry on the late response, but idk if it makes sense to get back on opioids heavy like that. I mean, maybe just find a dose of methadone that can bring you a sense of stability, I know it's hard to get off.

Sorry on the late response, but idk if it makes sense to get back on opioids heavy like that. I mean, maybe just find a dose of methadone that can bring you a sense of stability, I know it's hard to get off.
Well I'm in a really bad flare the past few days and lost count of how much methadone and xamax I've taken today. I think around 30 or 40 mg methadone and my normal dose is 10 mg.

It's doing nothing for the pain the more I take. I wonder if there is a point to even keep taking more or if i need to get some kind if breakthrough medication like fentanyl or high dose oxy to deal with this.

It's seeming like methadone has an analgesic ceiling to me. Does it?

All I know is a 25 mcg fentanyl patch would have me feeling pain free. Or 30 to 60 mg of oxy.

I want a shot of dilauded so fucking bad right now. I think I would pay an absurd amount of money for a single 8 mg shot right now.

It's been years but damn do I remember it so vividly the last shot I had.

Well I'm in a really bad flare the past few days and lost count of how much methadone and xamax I've taken today. I think around 30 or 40 mg methadone and my normal dose is 10 mg.

It's doing nothing for the pain the more I take. I wonder if there is a point to even keep taking more or if i need to get some kind if breakthrough medication like fentanyl or high dose oxy to deal with this.

It's seeming like methadone has an analgesic ceiling to me. Does it?

All I know is a 25 mcg fentanyl patch would have me feeling pain free. Or 30 to 60 mg of oxy.
As far as I know methadone is still fairly effective for pain relief but ymmv of course it's different for everyone. Maybe your tolerance has just built up to the analgesic effects.

As far as I know methadone is still fairly effective for pain relief but ymmv of course it's different for everyone. Maybe your tolerance has just built up to the analgesic effects.
I'm good if I go up to 40 mg. Unfortunately people with diseased chronic pain rarely get their dose raised....while a full blown fentanyl and meth addict is free to have doses up to the 200 to 300 mg range for their wjthdrawl "pain"

Seems like withdrawal pain from illicit drug use us the only type of pain society has decided is worth treating....innocent diseased ppl fuck em. Take your 10 mg methadone if you're extremely lucky and connected like me...otherwise kill. yourself.

Me on 10 mg methadone I piss dirty for weed I never get my pain treated again and am cut off cold turkey.

Ppl that piss dirty for fentanyl, coke, etc. Still get their 250 mg no matter what

That's the status quo.
Makes a real good case for becoming a fentanyl addict. I thinknthats what the DEA wants everyone with chronic pain to actually do

Last edited:
I'm good if I go up to 40 mg. Unfortunately people with diseased chronic pain rarely get their dose raised....while a full blown fentanyl and meth addict is free to have doses up to the 200 to 300 mg range for their wjthdrawl "pain"

Seems like withdrawal pain from illicit drug use us the only type of pain society has decided is worth treating....innocent diseased ppl fuck em. Take your 10 mg methadone if you're extremely lucky and connected like me...otherwise kill. yourself.

Me on 10 mg methadone I piss dirty for weed I never get my pain treated again and am cut off cold turkey.

Ppl that piss dirty for fentanyl, coke, etc. Still get their 250 mg no matter what

That's the status quo.
Makes a real good case for becoming a fentanyl addict. I thinknthats what the DEA wants everyone with chronic pain to actually do
Also once you’re on record as being “drug seeking,” that’s on your record foreverrrrr and they’ll never give you the good stuff again

Also once you’re on record as being “drug seeking,” that’s on your record foreverrrrr and they’ll never give you the good stuff again
Imagine seeking pain medication for pain.

Wild concept.

You'll get the good stuff If your pain is for illicit fentsnyl withdrawal. The only type of pain society has decided is worthy of treating.

Wild concept.

You'll get the good stuff If your pain is for illicit fentsnyl withdrawal. The only type of pain society has decided is worthy of treating.
I tried to go on methadone once. I had 2 back to back epileptic seizures

Wild concept.

It wasn't always this way. Sadly things have changed. Society at large I don't even think is even to blame, it's the federal agencies and politicians who make these bonehead laws and prosecute innocents.

Were you on other medications? That's unusual.
probably was. The only thing that had changed was the methadone, though. After my hospital visit for these, they discontinued the methadone and I have not had a seizure since. I do want to note, however, that I had felt as if I might have a seizure in the past on numerous occasions. It just didn't happen until that point