• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Havent been injecting for days now and dont feel like it. Such a humorous fix, me shoot a pill. Fuck its like eating a 10mg diazepam and shooting some burning crap.

Boredom, the eternal enemy of mind, over matter

Factually speaking Ive injected about 500 ksalols in my existance, zero bad effects, its like they were made to inject too. I wouldnt iv anything else, except midazolam bish

Midazolam goated in the junkie heavens by the Zeus himself, ayyyyyy

Me? Just stacking benz up. I still wonder how in the motherfucking hell do these ksalols after injection affect behavior with 50/50 chances. Sometimes its fucking noticeable and even a pill gives u da nod.

And some pills are clearly meant to be taken orally, but when you throw one of these in the tank, cause you cant filter or 0 effects, its like its half made for injection.

Last edited:
These pills are pumped with whatever so they sometimes smack. Ive injected so many they dont hit anymore but might still affect behavior like a good old 4 whiskey shots. Basically counterfeit benzos made for injection too.

Did some speed with the real ones and damn had immediate mania after the first shot cause shit was so gutt. Fuck. Apogolized already to all. Fuuuk män.

Having access to 0.45mm needles is a huge blessing. They dont even leave a mark so they are quite tasteful. Ive used the same spot for over a year, even back when I shot bupre + ksalols total 5 times a day.

Having access to 0.45mm needles is a huge blessing. They dont even leave a mark so they are quite tasteful. Ive used the same spot for over a year, even back when I shot bupre + ksalols total 5 times a day.
You were shooting ksalol? Why bro?

Sadly theres nuffin else othen than amf to shoot so I sometimes hit it with 2 'lols. They give a huge rush at first but Ive shot hundreds so less now.

Me and my friend started molly Mondays since my UAs at my (not so) sober living happen on Sundays. I feel bad that I'm back to using shit while still riding the program out, but at least I'm not back on meth. Which to be honest I'm gonna get back on that shit anyways:/ oh well

Keeping up appearances or wtvr