• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Me and my friend started molly Mondays since my UAs at my (not so) sober living happen on Sundays. I feel bad that I'm back to using shit while still riding the program out, but at least I'm not back on meth. Which to be honest I'm gonna get back on that shit anyways:/ oh well

Keeping up appearances or wtvr
Man, molly is one thing but don't get back on meth if you can avoid it. That life sucks. I've been there, both in meth addiction and hiding shit at sober living. I just got back from one and I've been to many. This is the first time I did it mostly straight. The only thing I took towards the end was kratom (in my defense I had broken and dislocated three bones in my ankle and they didn't allow me to use oxycodone there)...

Not trying to preach but man if you gotta use you don't have to dive straight into meth. There are better alternatives. When I was in my last sober living, I snuck in kava, phenibut, cyclazodone (since you like stimulants), tianeptine, and kratom. Stuff like that will keep you feeling well enough, it's not meth but dude if you wanna get high go that route.

I know the meth allure all too well, but it is a hellish drug straight from the pits of hell tbh. I have two mda pills sitting upstairs right now, can't even take em cause I'm on Prozac. And I've been using some benzos and of course lots of pain meds due to my injury and surgery, so "technically" I've relapsed, but I'll tell you my life is so much better when not getting into my drugs of choice (cocaine, alcohol, meth)

Man, molly is one thing but don't get back on meth if you can avoid it. That life sucks. I've been there, both in meth addiction and hiding shit at sober living. I just got back from one and I've been to many. This is the first time I did it mostly straight. The only thing I took towards the end was kratom (in my defense I had broken and dislocated three bones in my ankle and they didn't allow me to use oxycodone there)...

Not trying to preach but man if you gotta use you don't have to dive straight into meth. There are better alternatives. When I was in my last sober living, I snuck in kava, phenibut, cyclazodone (since you like stimulants), tianeptine, and kratom. Stuff like that will keep you feeling well enough, it's not meth but dude if you wanna get high go that route.

I know the meth allure all too well, but it is a hellish drug straight from the pits of hell tbh. I have two mda pills sitting upstairs right now, can't even take em cause I'm on Prozac. And I've been using some benzos and of course lots of pain meds due to my injury and surgery, so "technically" I've relapsed, but I'll tell you my life is so much better when not getting into my drugs of choice (cocaine, alcohol, meth)
I definitely don't plan on diving straight into meth, especially not back into daily usage. I just know myself I guess is more what I meant 😅. I should probably avoid my DOCs like the plague, but I still hold that feeling that I'm not "done yet." Done for now, but maybe not tomorrow, yk?
I've been looking into phenibut for a few months now, but I'm not sure where to get it. I've heard of cyclazodone but I've never looked into it. I'll probably get into research for it today since I don't have anything to do until 3.

And yeah, it's definitely a drug straight from the pits. It's a beautiful yet so ugly substance, and thats what makes it so demonic. It's like a succubus 💀

edit: about the kratom/benzos, we call those "freelapses" here lmfao. Thats ually only if you intend to/end up abusing them, like when i broke my wrist pre-SL and used that as an excuse to get back on prescription opiates.
imo if youre using them as prescribed/as would be prescribed, its not a relapse. I tend to think thats a subjective term though, cause i don't agree with the 12-step idea of "complete abstinence or youve relapsed completely." Ive known a few people who've gone balls to the wall because they smoked a little weed, and knew it they'd have to completely re-establish over it

Last edited:
God I want to abuse this mountain of Valium I have so fucking badly but I have gone years without becoming dependent on it and have to really limit it to 1X per week

Hey everyone, yes I'm back, and also posted real pictures of me to my account. Everyone who knows ima music artist, but curious which artist I am since I've never told until now (I'mCMilli, and i was the first artistwith thzt name ever! Yea that was until i dropped my musicvideo withfamousrapper DJ UNK, and got about 80 thousand views on it on YouTube.). There was one person I told, and mostly because it had to do with my very close friend/the legit prince of pop music Aaron Carter passing.

Idk if yall remember Aaron, or not, but I got clips of him, and I on my Instagram which I will also share if anyone wants me to. I go live almost everyday on Instagram, and got 11.2k followers! Ima full time live streamer nowadays is why I'm saying that. Sorry I'm trippin rn/sedated asf, and pretty stimulated at the same time. Speedball effects if you will from my usual drug combinations. (Medicine combinations as I'd like to call it). Lol

Hey all - I can’t quite remember if anyone i see in this chat was around when I was a regular/mod for DC, but I’m in a familiar spot of being a lil geeked and wanting to say hi and see if any of the old pals are still here

I feel like ive probably said this in a few threads now but I bought some fake adderalls and now am like fully tweaking somehow - which I haven’t done since I had just started using this website lol - i’m too old for meth, i tolerate regular adderall, dexedrine, vyvanse etc very well but this shit has a mean half life that I forgot about. Thank god for xanax or i’d be strugglin rn.

Hey all - I can’t quite remember if anyone i see in this chat was around when I was a regular/mod for DC, but I’m in a familiar spot of being a lil geeked and wanting to say hi and see if any of the old pals are still here

I feel like ive probably said this in a few threads now but I bought some fake adderalls and now am like fully tweaking somehow - which I haven’t done since I had just started using this website lol - i’m too old for meth, i tolerate regular adderall, dexedrine, vyvanse etc very well but this shit has a mean half life that I forgot about. Thank god for xanax or i’d be strugglin rn.
I remember seeing your name around a bit while I lurked... But yeah back in those days I mostly just lurked I didn't really post

Hey, what's up man! I'm not on much anymore either. Good to see your name pop up. Things have been going pretty well lately, I can't complain. Still on the same drugs.