• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

No idea, dude. I never learned to do the needles myself, always had someone else shoot me up, probably saved my life at that. Mostly I’d snort it. Smoked a few times. I’m pretty sure it was just normal stuff? This was before fent was so prevalent

never learned to do the needles myself, always had someone else shoot me up, probably saved my life at that
i may been that dude that cried.
she needed it and coulnt.
had to leave her eventually too much jail shit iirc 06 bs. lol too much loss in the process.
too much still
your input is noted.
lol
just being the ass wdf is shady?
:unsure:

That would be the only scientific explanation on why my friend adopted a puppy, named it Pepper.

Then all of the sudden a large truck with a vinyl on its side says "Pepper"

Is Parked right in front of his house for no reason when he gets home

LOL

You are being targeted by the Mossad for elimination, because THEY know that YOU know now. Act accordingly...

BuA1P8B.gif

I thought about such stuff like time travelers and the possibilities of such existing when I did too much dissociatives and had daily out of body experiences. Just reminded me of that.

That would be the only scientific explanation on why my friend adopted a puppy, named it Pepper.

Then all of the sudden a large truck with a vinyl on its side says "Pepper"
I think this phenomenon is called synchronicity and people experience it on drugs/trips from time to time. One explanation is the brain's time line being disturbed or one interpreting more sense into mundane everyday events out of the novelty factor associated with the drug but I personally wouldn't fully rule the possibility out that synchronicity might be real. At the end of the day some interesting stuff is possible, like telepathy which has recently sort of been proved by Dutch scientists on psilocybin truffles.

whats with it being in connection to drugs? } drug clture.
if in some tech and/or philoshy were involved i get it.
i am not sure if anyone is looking over my shoulder. nor am i sure that they arent.
so time either way (past present future) if this encountered in the now so deal with it stat.
What about someone from the past being in the present and therefore also in he future.
ya can prolly tell its close to bedtime for me.
where dey at?

I think this phenomenon is called synchronicity and people experience it on drugs/trips from time to time. One explanation is the brain's time line being disturbed or one interpreting more sense into mundane everyday events out of the novelty factor associated with the drug but I personally wouldn't fully rule the possibility out that synchronicity might be real. At the end of the day some interesting stuff is possible, like telepathy which has recently sort of been proved by Dutch scientists on psilocybin truffles.
Yes I was gonna say something about synchronicity.

My friend in Colorado is a huge fan of the band Uriah Heep and turned me onto them a few years ago. One time I talked with him on the phone, which only happens once or twice a year, and the next day the local classic rock station played a Uriah Heep song. Uriah Heep is not like Creedence or Skynyrd, I mean they NEVER get played on the radio. And I wasn't on any drugs that I can remember.

Yes I was gonna say something about synchronicity.

My friend in Colorado is a huge fan of the band Uriah Heep and turned me onto them a few years ago. One time I talked with him on the phone, which only happens once or twice a year, and the next day the local classic rock station played a Uriah Heep song. Uriah Heep is not like Creedence or Skynyrd, I mean they NEVER get played on the radio. And I wasn't on any drugs that I can remember.
I experience this all the time. I truly believe that the Universe/God speaks to us in subtle ways if we're paying attention.