Votes: 62 17.2%
  • I am female and do not want kids

Votes: 38 10.6%
  • I am female and am undecided yet

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • I am male and am undecided yet

Votes: 34 9.4%

• Total voters
See? That's one of the 99% I'm talking about. I see it, and I know I'm supposed to think it's cute, but it just looks like a tiny retard in a dumb outfit to me. I know, I know. Hating children makes me evil. I'm sorry. It's just the way I'm wired.

I would however be happy to be a surrogate mum for one of my best friends, who's a puff and hence can't make his own. Whenever he's ready, I'll be armed with my turkey baster.

Hey at least you're honest and that's very refreshing. :) A bit harsh tho :\ Hell I aint saying all babies are cute and adorable, i find lots of em nasty and passably cute just cos they're *babies*. But my cousins cute :p

Last edited:
Male who isn't going to have kids here. Age 19, for the records. I'm absolutely terrified at the concept of parenthood and will never persue it for that reason.

Oh thanks Crazeee, now my ovaries are postively screaming :p ;)

If I can have a kid as cute as Crazeee's then I definitely want one, or two :)

I always wanted to adopt. The main reason being there are so many unloved children out there without a good home, the second reason being i am terrified of the pain of childbirth.

However, now that I am with the man I plan on spending the rest of my life with I changed my mind. I want a child with him definitely. Id like to adopt another so I have two children.

I also used to only want a small family, because thats what I knew. I grew up with just my mom, grandma, papa and my sister was born when i was 13.5 But now that I am with my guy I see the joys of large families...he has 7 bro/sis and family gatherings are just so much fun.

When i was younger I lived in a foster home for awhile and i got to experience how awful it is. I want to help at some point. Maybe even become a foster mom i dont know.

therollingstoner said:
Are we supposed to procreate? Is that always the right thing to do? Everyone seems to think everyone should have kids. Why is this?

It's the reason we exist, so yes.

Anyway, I would like to have 2 or 3+ children.

Acidfiend said:
I dont want kids until I'm at that point in my life where I am already bored with success and marriage (if I ever get married, or successful) and life just doesn't have any zest anymore. Seems to be a good point to throw my life away for the sake of a horrible little brat who will blame my bad parenting for their deep rooted emotional scars and resent me for the rest of their life.

haha agreed.

No. We love our life the way it is. I'm too selfish to care for a child. I don't want to give up what I have. I've never really had maternal instinks. I turned a deaf ear on the biological clock. Kids are good for some people just not us. It was one of the first things we found out about each other when we first met. Both of us did not want children.

i already have a daughter and i think she's gorgeous so of course i want more babies. i am going to wait until my schooling is finished and i'm married before i have another, though.

I am 29, male, and at no point in my life have I wanted children. Besides, I think the Earth can only sustain a finite number of people and I don't see any reason why I should help reach that number. :)

I'm female and don't want kids.

Take that back. I don't want little kids.

I might adopt a teenager when I'm older, just because I hate little kids. I work with 3-7 year olds and I'm glad I only have to see them for 1/2 an hour a week...

I don't have the patience, nor do I think I ever will have the patience to handle any kid under the age of 11.

Im 24, and I most def want to have kids but not for a good while.....

There is something so bewildering about the thought of having another person that is half u that u created....

I also think i would make a really good father. Cuz i half raised myself and i think back at some of the things i wish my parents would have instilled in me...i had very loving parents but i think they really lacked w/ the disiciplining part...

I mean the thought of guiding and crafting completely new mind into adulthood in this world is pretty powerful.

I used to think i didnt want kids until my Dad got remarried and i had my lil step-sisters around. Im starting to like it even more that they are both reaching the teenaged years.....

Some say thats the hardest years to raise a child (actually i agree) but i think thats the part i will enjoy the most. When they're old enough for more complex thought....

Im not too found of other peoples kids though....I mean i can play and enjoy myself sometimes but i dont think i would be willing to take full on responsibility for their lives if they werent mine.

I know that sounds pretty arrogant or whatever but thast just how i feel.....but ya never know

I didn't answer the poll because none of the answers seemed to fit - you see, I already have kids. I always wanted them before I had any, though. Now the oldest two are adults (well, legally at least - hehe) and I have only one at home.

Right now i dont. Then again, im only 17... :\

On one hand i do, because i want to create something that is beautiful that i can watch bloom and grow and love... But on the other hand, i have so many doubts about my abilities to nurchure a child and bring it up so it isnt mentally fucked... I mean, how would you know that what you do/say/act etc when bringing a child up, isnt going to fuck them up later in life?? You dont. That's what scares me... Also having divorced parents, id only have children knowing they would have two parents, together. I wouldnt let it happen any other way.

dreamgirlie19 said:
When i was younger I lived in a foster home for awhile and i got to experience how awful it is. I want to help at some point. Maybe even become a foster mom i dont know.

You're wonderful. <3 Have I told you that lately? *huggles*

I have a good friend who was a foster mom for a couple years before she had biological children, after having lived in a foster home for a time herself as a young adolescent. She found the experience incredibly rewarding and she's among the most caring and affectionate mothers I've ever known to the two children she has with her husband.

I'm doing research on becoming a guardian ad litem / court appointed special advocate (CASA) as I'm not at a stable point in life where I can welcome a child into my home, foster, adopted, or biological. It requires some fairly extensive training and it's a volunteer position that is somewhere between a "Big Brother/Big Sister" type program and a foster parent with elements of social work. You stand up for the child's best interests in court hearings, you write reports on them, make visits, stay involved. The child does not live with you.

That is how I plan to fill the void about not having a child of my own for the time being once I get a little more settled in my life (the holidays are not the time to begin this sort of endeavor). US residents: for more information, see www.nationalcasa.org.

Hypnotik1 - I sometimes joke that I raised my parents rather than the other way around, they weren't abusive or neglectful... just inept as parents. I largely raised myself, too. I love the idea of teaching a child to read, pushing him or her on the swingset, helping with homework, and most of all giving and receiving unconditional, pure love, as only a child can give.

I'm not ready for my own yet for practical reasons, but when I am I believe I will be an intuitive, fun and capable parent. I don't feel a void per se in not having any, but I am more conscious of the place in my heart I have for a child than I have been in the past. I think once I've sown some more wild oats, I'll be able to give a child a wonderful life. In the meantime, I'm happy to help a disadvantaged child in the manner in which I'm capable, and I'll start a thread on that as appropriate when the time comes. :)

hanlons_razor - there are many older children/young adolescents who would love to become part of your family. Most people find the idea of adopting an infant most appealing, so a lot of older kids fall between the cracks. I admire your dedication and if you can support an older kid and have an interest, I'd encourage you to pursue it, because kids of all ages need love. <3

Let me put this in the context that more BL'ers will grasp, experiencing a pure unaldurated love of your child is like you best mdma roll you ever had and multiplied times 10000!

That is the kind of feeling you cannot replicate via any chemical/drug on the planet. You will only understand that once you have a baby. I guess the dmeographic here (fairly young under 25 I guess?) is not a true representation of the general population.

Also, most people that are in their early years as teenagers wov not to have kids, somehow change their mind after 25-30 years old. The old excuses "financial stability/good career" seem to disappear around certain point in your life and become secondary to having a family.

;)

38313hello.jpg

Beatlebot said:
Oh thanks Crazeee, now my ovaries are postively screaming :p ;)

If I can have a kid as cute as Crazeee's then I definitely want one, or two :)

Gve it a shot, yours might be even cuter!

=D

;)

Im not too found of other peoples kids though....I mean i can play and enjoy myself sometimes but i dont think i would be willing to take full on responsibility for their lives if they werent mine.
I know that sounds pretty arrogant or whatever but thast just how i feel.....but ya never know

I agree. I love playing with my nieces and nephews and my friends babies...but I dont think I would ever want to adopt , or would consider adoption for whatever reason in the future. I want my own flesh and blood . Arrogant maybe, but thats me....

Let me put this in the context that more BL'ers will grasp, experiencing a pure unaldurated love of your child is like you best mdma roll you ever had and multiplied times 10000!

That is the kind of feeling you cannot replicate via any chemical/drug on the planet. You will only understand that once you have a baby. I guess the dmeographic here (fairly young under 25 I guess?) is not a true representation of the general population.

Also, most people that are in their early years as teenagers wov not to have kids, somehow change their mind after 25-30 years old. The old excuses "financial stability/good career" seem to disappear around certain point in your life and become secondary to having a family.

Crazeeee thats so true! I only wanted to have my own children when i was 29. So to those who are fairly younger, never say never...you never know!
I have a pretty good idea about what you said regarding having a child akin to best mdma roll you ever had and multiplied times 10000, but I have not experienced it yet. And even with that expectation, I know I will still be blown away. =D

Your daughter has beautiful eyes!!

Last edited:
i never want children - i know its horrible but wen babies cry i want to smash them
i wud b a baby beater, and my kids wud b born on drugs......and id abandon them......id b a sucky parent
i am bordering on paranoid about getting pregnant lol