• EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Dihydrocodeine vs Codeine

which is teh best?

• dihydrocodeine

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • codeine

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
But your tolerance to Oxy's would then grow once you started hitting them...... swings and roundabouts!

Got meself another bottle of oramorph in a couple of days, plugging it, cus i dont IV.

You'd be well advised not to IV oramorph anyway I'd think!

I hear you though; plugging is the way to go for morphine.

Down to my last oxy this weekend. It shall be savoured.

Well it would not be best advised, but it is the most effective way to use oramorph.....

I cant wait to get it, i will use it to top up when i smoke b, should be fantastic, but then i have to wait another month till i can get it again, dont want it taken away again!

I love oramorph, someone I know gets it prescribed and sends me to the chemist to dispose of the half empty bottles that are out of date, she is paranoid about the date of drugs so its only ever a week over the date so I just keep it. I like to think of it as recycling, it was just going to be destroyed anyway.

Haha that's awesome regarding the recycling. Probably a stupid question but can you (read: is it a good idea to) plug cough syrups (such as j collis brownes)?

Not the best, I wouldn't have thought, but I can't see the odd occasion causing any long-term problems... a sugary rectum isn't really high on my wish-list, believe it or not.

Laughed out loud at that. Oral BA of morphine is just depressing. Never plugged anything before so I guess cough syrup probably isn't the best place to start.

Yeah i got me some nice 20mg/5ml oramorph :) so im gunna plug it, but fuck plugging j collis brown, you would need the whole fucking bottle, im guessing you opiate tolerence is fuck all...... all that up your bum with all the other stuff in it fuck that....

where as oramorph, every time :)

Codeine tolerance 500-520mg. Anything below 500 does very little, anything above I get a ridiculous histamine release. Hence why I'm trying other things. Bought 3 bottles of collis brownes last week (£18!) and felt nought but a mild buzz. I put it down to BA as the dose is about right. But yeah... Fuck plugging 3 bottles, was more out of curiosity really.

Last edited:
Recently I've been chewing up a 120 DF whenever I've had a bag of two, add's to the nod a fair bit, specially with a few downers. Obviously mixing benzos with opi's if not a safe idea and wouldnt advise it, I have a decent enough tolerance to both and don't over do it. Very pleasant if you know what your doin.

Codeine tolerance 500-520mg. Anything below 500 does very little, anything above I get a ridiculous histamine release. Hence why I'm trying other things. Bought 3 bottles of collis brownes last week (£18!) and felt nought but a mild buzz. I put it down to BA as the dose is about right. But yeah... Fuck plugging 3 bottles, was more out of curiosity really.

i can get off on that much codeine but takes a couple hundred mg of oral (or even plugged tbh) morphine to give a tickle, otc morphine products are a waste of time imo

I absolutely pissed myself at that. You should point that out to the pharmacist the next time you buy linctus :D.

Hahaha, I think I will do, if its a pharmacy I won't be going to again. Will post the response :D

And thanks Evad, not gonna bother with collis brownes again.

tried gee's linctus last night..

had third of a bottle, didnt feel anything for 20 minutes so did another third, still didnt feel anything so had the rest. basically just felt sick with very little high. fell asleep and when i woke up i couldnt speak clearly, eyes were pinned but still felt sick.

anyone know why i dont get high of it? i have no tolerance..

Maybe it was just too subtle for you?
Also, Morphine (which will have been the major Opiate constitute of the Gee's) isn't too great when it comes to taking it orally. It's IVing is where it's at apparently (due to Bio-Availability).
As for feeling sick, as well as the Opiates, the shit-load of sugar and other added things in there will have contributed to that.

Maybe it was just too subtle for you?
Also, Morphine (which will have been the major Opiate constitute of the Gee's) isn't too great when it comes to taking it orally. It's IVing is where it's at apparently (due to Bio-Availability).
As for feeling sick, as well as the Opiates, the shit-load of sugar and other added things in there will have contributed to that.

i think it was just opium and squill?

i was expecting to be like noodles in once upon a time in america :)

Hmm... Could be that Opiates just aren't for you? Unless you've tried others and had positive effects?
I'd like to give Gee's a try but I think getting hold of it would be difficult personally unless I turn to the internet :\

A 200ml bottle of gees contains about 33mg of morphine (3.34ml opium tincture at 10mg morphine/ml) and 40ml ethanol (equivalent of 100ml vodka) I think I'd more likely feel the alcohol than the morphine...

I find DHC has a strong baseline although it can take a while to come on. Agreed it has a bit of a stimulating effect where one can't sleep well weird but cool state. Codeine hardly does anything for me as I know Morphine and Heroin too well, and codeine is in this camp feeling-wise (of course much much weaker though), whereas DHC is completely different.

I usually like taking 180-360mg of DHC and add a bit of codeine on top. I hardly feel any difference from the added codeine, but throw it in for good measure.