• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did you start with weed?

I started off with weed, and it's no lie that it puts you in a position and a frame of mind to go out and try other drugs....
after weed was my friends prescriptions
(adderall, ritalin, valium, vicodin, percoset, darvoset, morphine, ambien, oxycontin, etc.) then i tried acid and loved it.... that inspired me to try E. Once I rolled once (candyflipped my first time, actually) it was all over. Coke, K, meth, PCP, DXM (yuck) Opium, and of course alcohol. I got drunk before I did anything, but alcohol is a shitty drug anyway.
So in my case, weed was a gateway drug, if only because buying weed helped me get connections.

1) Booze
2) Weed
3) Mushrooms
4) Salvia
5) Codiene
thats about it...I hate drinking but love pot ;/
[This message has been edited by Famine (edited 29 November 2001).]

I had my first beer along time before I tried anything else but if we're only counting illegal drugs then here's my list starting with weed and then falling quickly out of order:
Weed, Hash, Oil, Mushrooms, Cocaine, MDMA, MDA, Ketamine, Speed, Foxy, Mescaline, LSD, Ephedrine, Nitrous
------------------
What you got? Gimme half.

1. Weed
2. Salvia
3. Cocaine [small amnt]
4. Adderall
5. Vicodin
6. Ecstasy
7. LSA
8. DXM
9. OxyContin
10. LSD
11. Heroin
12. Xanax
13. Meth

I honestly think for me E was the gateway drug, because Weed Salvia and Coke were all one time things randomly, then I tried E and I was like "omg drugs can do THIS to you??? oomgmgggg" hahaha.

and now I've been using meth .. :/
and I'm like "drugs can do this to you? .. fuck"

errr..

I dunno which one i tried first, it was either weed or alcohol, though i have a suspicion that weed was first. Then i tried dxm not so long ago, im looking into getting some acid soon, but that wont be for a little while, im getting an ounce of some good ganja in 2 weeks time, so that should be fun and get rid of my craving for hallucinates.

Alcohol made me a fiend for the feeling of being uncontrollably fucked up and it still does that better than any other drug. If you just want to forget your life and be destroyed drink a fifth. Cannabis on the otherhand seems to make alot of people fiend for psychedelics after they have used them but I do not think its a gateway.

Uh... I tried the drugs people probably are interested in as follows:

N20
LSD
Alcohol
DXM
4-HO-DiPT
Salvia
LSA
Weed
Mushrooms
Methylphedinate
Hydro's
Oxy's

So uh... all over the place.

Slinkydiva said:
Actaully there is now a scientific theory that states that the most common gateway drug is nicotine.QUOTE]

i started with nicotine:
then alcohol and weed.

After my first E roll i never did weed agen, but i drink while rollin somtimes and if i dont have cig's while im rolling i will go rob a convenient store which i have done before for this purpose :p

haha it was funny as.

i have yet to try cok and LSD but the time is approaching.

The first illegal drug I tried was hash. (1966)
After the hash breakthrough I tried virtually everything in my parents bathroom cabinet.
The next serious drug was opium but I only ever tried it once because of availability problems.
Afterwards I skin-popped methedrine a few times but didn't much care for the effects.
LSD and then nothing for years and year until I tried mdma and poppers.

1. Alcohol
2. Tobacco
3. Weed
4. Cocaine
5. Amphetamines
6. MDMA
7. DXM
8. Salvia
9. 2C-E
10. Opiates (oxycontin)

I think that's all of em... Weed was my first illegal drug, So it was kinda a gateway.

1 - Weed
2 - Alcohol
3 - Nicotine
4 - DXM
5 - Hydrocodone
6 - Mushrooms
7 - MDMA
9 - Ketamine
10 - dextro-amphetamine
11 - Ephedrine
12 - Cocaine
13 - methcathinone
14 - 2C-I
15 - 2C-T-2
16 - 2C-E
17 - Everything else (I couldn't possibly remember the order)

MDMA-weed-LSD-LSA-DXM-shrooms-aminatas-MDA-MDE-2CB

So no, I did not start with weed.

For my first drug I did alcohol. Only drunk twice, didn't like it. Then I did weed twice, it was ok, but not something i'd bother wasting my money on so didn't do it again. Then LSD, but the tab I ate was really weak and wasn't much of a trip. Then MDMA, which I thought was awesome, but want to limit myself to only once a year. Now i'm planning on doing LSD again, with real tabs then DMT.

1. Liquor
2. Weed
3. Tobacco
4. adderall
5. dramamine
6. DXM
7. Morning Glory
8. Shrooms
9. Ecstasy
10. Salvia
11. HBWR
12. LSD
13. Coke
14. 2c-e

GBL - E - ket, all in one night :D

then MDPV, valium, codeine

hoping to try some weed soon, and maybe DXM and 2CB

:)

I started with weed in middle school and Had my interest piqued in psychedelics by the stories in DARE. Ironic, isnt it??. The program meant to scare you away from drugs actually caused much of my early interest.

^^ That's amusing, yes. Actually, I won an award in DARE in 5th grade, for writing the best anti-drug poem in the school. At the time my perception of drug users was of violent ghetto criminals who killed and stole and it was all because of DRUGS!!!