• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did you start with weed?

Alcohol -> Weed -> Xanax -> Cocaine -> Hydrocodone -> MDMA

and there's a long history after the MDMA, but I'm not going to go any further. I was 18 when I rolled for the first time, it was a month before I was about to graduate high school.

alcohol was my first drug but then after i started smoking weed. The only reason i went on to harder drugs was because weed dealers also had other drugs to sell. The only reason weed is a gateway drug is because you have to buy it from ppl who want you to buy there other products as well. If you could to the liqour store and buy a pack of weed i'd of never gotten into pills or coke. Its all government propaganda. If they legalized weed it would stop the mexican crime at the border in half and also the streets of southern usa. But the gov likes it this way because they want the seized drug money and the support of the american ppl to have more and more police. I could ramble on more but i wont. msg me if you want or agree with me.

alcohol
weed
ecstasy
meth
cocaine
lsd

Weed for me wasn't a gate way drug at all. I stopped smoking weed years before I started taking pills and the dealers where people that I've known independent from smoking weed.

no bro...started off with cigerrettes,then alcohol,then bendryl,then weed (which helped me quit alcohol and cigerrettes), then lsd... now becus of lsd i dont smoke weed regularly,,, i only smoke up when i have to start my lsd trip...realised that weed is the best thing to boost lsd