• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

I was actualy successful today, only drove around for about 15 minutes until someone flagged me down. Seemed like a nice guy. I totally got lost and he showed me how to get back home. He told me that im fucking crazy for driving around in that part of town by myself just looking for someone to cop from. (I'm like a 5'10 135 pound white dude....easy target to say the least) He's like "aren't you scared, I'M fuckin scared" He's right it was incredibly stupid, but it payed off this time, and now i have a number and a place. Scary shit though, i was incredibly paranoid following this guy to his place, fearing that he was just setting me up for a robbery or a carjacking. He wasnt though thank god.

^^ Ya man, never act scared. I'm a skinny white guy 6' 150lbs. and I'll start fucking shit up if it come to that.
You gotta be ready to mash the gas/smash/stab/shoot sombody when you're playing the game.
Glad I ain't gotta cop in East Detroit though, Toronto was bad enough sometime man.

When your walkin down the street dont look at anyone in the eye unless you want to fight or fuck. If they offer something like blows take that at your own risk. Im a big guy so I dont have too many probs but I was robbed buy a little punk with a glock for my lousy 35 in weed I intended to get rid of. Now I see the kid around and he runs the other way. What am I supposed to do, beat the shit outta the little punk then have to watch my ass everytime I come over there? I know he just borrowed the gun, its not like he carries it everywhere. He'll eventually go to jail then prison so fuck him. Im still trying to figure out a way to bust an arm or something. I dont wnt to be considered the white punk there. Shit Ive lived there and copped there for almost 10 years.

Hello yall, new to bluelight. But i have the same interest/habit as most of you it seems. About the grey dope, with my guy who is on the west side, its about 50/50 with grey/tan and both draw up a good coffee brown. And as with the mexican's in SW and being more organized, I have not coped down there, but i have come upon a reliable dealer who offers the protection and consistency i have seen for years. so far :p

Yea def get a number for a meet up guy, going out on the street is crazy....i got a gun pulled on me once for a q of bud. it was dark so i couldnt tell if it was a real piece, but i wasnt about to find out...

So after that shit id take my .40 with me when id go to cop on the street, actually had to pull it once and the little punk nearly shit his pants, pulled out some shitty knife and said "gimme yo money" and i said whaowhoa let me get my money its right down here left hand went down and came up with a sig229 with gold dot HPs in it told him you picked the wrong white boy and he just ran lol...

i can imagine detroit is a lot wrose since its so much bigger than baltimore, more scum per capita. But carry protection. some of those gutter rats are striaght animals and will rip you for 20$, shit 10$ Fuck losing money or drugs, but im not getting my ride jacked or possibly getting beat to death on some trivial shit just so some mouli can go brag to his friends about what a tough guy he is.

Im not gonna catch a charge for a gun over a little weed Im holding. Im always copping so theres not really a time when I shouldnt be carrying a gun under your directive MedCab. Im not tryin to be a dick but that little punk doesnt carry all the time either. Ppl get patted down by the cops on a fairly regular basis and I for one dont want to be caught w a gun w/o a permit to carry. Guns are not for ppl carrying less than a boatload of money and maybe not even then. A persons life is not equal to $$$.
My philosophy is that if you cannot do a deal without a gun then its not worth it. This is coming from the guy who risked his life in jail smuggling from thailand many years ago. That was my life I put on the line though, when you carry a gun your risking someone elses life. It would haunt me to kill someone, especially over $$.
No doubt I look up to true warriors for some sick male infested reason but in my heart I know thats not for me.

i agree, the only time i would take it out with me (my gun btw, not some POS with the SN filed off) was when i HAD to cop on the street. 99% of the time i had my guy i could call and meet, but if i couldnt get a hold of him and had to go out on the street damn straight im packing heat. If some little mouli punk pulled a gun on you and tried to jack your car and threatened to shoot you over it, would you not shoot to wound? im not the police where if i draw my weapon im killing whatever threat im engaging (their motto, we dont shoot to wound we shoot to kill) The gun id carry is a .40 cal sig sauer p229-r, basically a body shot would do enugh damage (not to emention with the HPs) it would be a kill shot. The mere sight of it would have ppl running.

And yeah, you cant put a value on human life, thats a given. But i am going to protect myself however i can. I only took it downtown with me a handful of times and the one time i thought about not bringing it was the one day i was glad i did. who knows what would have happened...i could have gotten all stabbed up and my money taken. fuck the money, im not trying to be a victim. And i sure as hell dont support ppl that carry guns all the time, bc most of them are just lookin for a reason to use it. put it this way, id rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

plus as the old saying goes....
better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

I have to disagree. I dont believe gun for gun is the answer to small things like a car. I generally believe that most ppl are good hearted, they dont want to shoot you, they may want your shit but they dont want to go to prison for murder over a car or truck. If a guy has a gun in my face Im not gonna go play hero over my Chevy to try and keep it. As much as I may dream and fantasize about shooting that little theif who robbed me of my weed, its just not worth it. If you have a permit, go on you.

So i copped today from my usual guy on the West Side, and WOW was it hot, must have been the time of day to be a big contribution, but i counted 12 cars along the main road, luckily none on the back roads, saw 3 or 4 motorcycles and about 3 or 4 squad cars at a liquor store. first time since i started getting high that i actually got high after copping in a whole nother area. seems that when i cop after 7pm i rarely see more then 2 cop cars, but needless to say of this month was the best ive prolly gotten and im feelin goooood %)

Copped some dope a few days ago in southwest from a black dude. I've been going to him for a little while now. This shit was a milky white when I prepped it, which was strange to me. It was complete shit. I've lost my mexican connects and that was the best I've ever had. Been getting miss, miss, miss lately.

so went down yesterday got this yellowish stuff, like literally yellow spotted tan chunk. very interesting, same quality that im used to but has any1 else ever gotten anything yellow??

Yep I recently got yellow tinted dope in buffalo newyork did 2 bags with no tolerance. I was drunk. Good rush but average dope not the greatest.

Detroit is flooded with FIRE blows right now. Haven't seen the yellowish stuff. Typical light grey, dissolves with zero residue left over. good nod with long legs..

and we don't really even have stamps on the bags here. it's all packaged more or less one of two ways: lottery tickets or tinfoil/rolling paper. all over the whole fuckin city.

Last edited by a moderator:
We dont get stamps here in Detroit anymore because they can RICO your ass getting caught with stamped packs. I used to collect all the different stamped packs Id get had them framed once but lost it somewhere down the line. I miss the stamped packs.

I have been getting some stuff lately that almost has the consistency of tar. The first 2 times i got it the guy gave it to me in paper, and it melted easily and got stuck to the paper so i was losing a lot and thought it was really bunk. I was wrong about it being bunk.

He packaged it differently and gave it to me in 1 rock today and damn. It wasnt meltin this time, and it was brown instead of black. I did a decent sized hit and it was actually really good.

Anyone else been getting stuff like this? I've copped dope on and off for a long time and have never found any stuff similar to this. Its gets sticky and melts easily if you don't store it right, but if you do its good. I'm getting it pretty cheap so im quite satisfied.

I also recently found a spot that has some fire white powder, its a bit pricier though so i've been goin with my other guy.

Copped some dope a few days ago in southwest from a black dude. I've been going to him for a little while now. This shit was a milky white when I prepped it, which was strange to me. It was complete shit. I've lost my mexican connects and that was the best I've ever had. Been getting miss, miss, miss lately.
I got some similar milky white shit once a long time ago. It was total garbage, probably got the same random shit disguised as dope, haha. Luckily when it happened to me i only bought a small amount, just for while i waited for my steady connect to give me a call back, so i had good shit less than 30 minutes later.

Last edited:
Yeah i live right outside detroit in eastpointe, and i travel downtown quite often, the crack has been horrible but the H has been incredibly strong