• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

sit at any gas station south of 8 mile for 15 mins , you should end up with at least 3 sample packs and a few numbers, c'mon now...glad not to be livin at 7 and hayes, in a way it was to hard to stay off smack.relocated and stickin to subs,been on subs before and stayed off for years at a time. I rememeber in 2006? i think when all that fentnyl shit was out, mostly in foil packs yellowish powder, had some friends die over that shit. I od of 1 pack upon getting out of jail...got narcan at st johns hosp and pulled my iv out of my arm and ran, right in time as my friend who dropped me off was pulling out of the parking lot, went home and was stilll high even after the narcan shot(i had no habit)...shit its hit or miss in the d, sometimes the dope is complete garbage, usuallly you gotta get a number from another junky and they will have crew that meets people at certain locations instead of sitttin up in a trap house....all the crack is shitty for the most part since like 2005ish, you can find good powder sold in 20's mostly thru phone hooks, and it seems the dealers with the best smack ONLY sell smack, and have set hours like 8amis-6-9pmish

Whats good! yeah, the "Motown Rush" episode was dope. I smoked mad rocks with the chick with one eye from that shit. Anyways..
Current Detroit Dope Report: From most of my regular DDs things have been pretty nice. I live downtown and due to my current legal situation I can't leave the loft where I live, therefore I require a delivery guy. Sometimes i go and corner cop but my main source of skag gets delivered right to my door. Which is not really that hard to accomplish, seeing as there is an abundance of dealers very near where I live.
I have two main dudes. One has been coming with some white powder. Fat dimes, around a tenth and fluffy as hell. Mixes up milky and cloudy. Sometimes clogs the rig if i use a tiny cotton. Decent shit though. One usually rocks me pretty good. Two and I'm suckin my own dick for the afternoon. Usually takes the motherfucker around 3 to 4 hours to come through, so i usually call before I need the shit, knowing he'll take forever.
The second dude comes quick as hell. Like, 10 minutes and he's at my door. The dope is also great, actually a bit better quality, I just don't get as much. Ten bucks gets me a fat shot nonetheless. This dope is a hard rock. Dark tan to brownish colored. You gotta smash the shit up in the pack before you dump it in the spoon. I don't ever put heat to my shit but some do and it helps to melt it down. Pulls up perfectly into a nice dark southern iced tea color. Better initial rush with this shit than the milky shit, high seems to wear off a bit quicker though. He usually gives me 5 for 40. Other dude is all dimes, all the way up with price breaks being rare. And he always bums cigarettes off me when he comes. First dude usually stays around forever too. Hangin out and shit. Whatever. He doesn't mind that i fix up immediately, so it's all good.
Corner coppin has been mad shitty. Especially in the standard downtown spots. Everybody tryin' to get over on somebody. Like the fiends all scrape up their change and cop a few packs, then stomp on 'em, turn 10 bags into 15, and re-sell 'em. Or they try to get you with the okie-doke "nickel for a dime" move. For those not familiar with coppin in Detroit: Most people on the street sell NICKS! But if they don't know you or think they can get down they'll charge you ten for it. Heads up, fellow heads. Keep it safe. "These streets is a mutha" -----0------SPENDR------->

Its pretty dead in here!! wake up detroit lol....quick report: The D is still going strong, Id say the average bag i get would rate 6-6.5/10. Needless to say that is some damn fine dope from the eastside!! I would even go as far to say I get a few 7-8.5/10 every couple of weeks! They are on their game around here! So glad I live close enough to 'D' to enjoy the benefits.

I don't think i would be too far off in saying the drug culture in Detroit fuels a significant percentage of the economy around here. Especially seeing as how there is something like 80,000 abandoned structures within the city. I'm not sure where I heard that, but I believe it was a local news story some years back.

Whatever the reason for the dope being so good as of recent I'm certainly reaping the benefits, and I surely hope that they keep it up with the potent product! Be safe out there, fellow d heads!

Sorry so long, I'm flying high right about now lol!!
--cheers
Kc

Last edited:
I think the dope in Detroit is probably the best in the country Im just so used to it that it doesnt seem like much as Ive been to Northern Thailand where the best shit in the world is had. Everyone I know who comes from other cities says our dope is the best here in Detroit. Maybe they sometimes dont say it but I see it when they nod like I could only dream of.

Spent313, I wonder if we've run into each other at One Eyed Micheles crib on the Eastside? She is a sweetheart, just down on her luck really. PM me if you want to chat.

so i have a question for yall, not regarding Detroit but regarding dope in other spots in Michigan. Who has copped in the Ann Arbor/ Ypsi area's? its getting a lot cheaper and get some very acceptable product. just wanted too know if yall had any experience with that area thanks.

ann arbor/ypsi your gonna need phone hooks but all you need is a junky friend to , take you there to meet w/dude or give em his number, ann arbor doesn't really have dope, but ypsi definetly does. Michigan and second the soutside ypsi is known for being fulllof dope however its mostly crack, you will have to look to find dope, I would not go down there and cold cop---you will get ripped off--and it is dangerous,.Ypsi street people think short term as in who can i rip off today rather than, have people keep comin makin money everyday like in detroit, where they will try and protect there clientel, ypsi sucks, I have only known one reliable guy thru a phone hook his shit is good tho and he weighs it out in front of you but really ypsi is just a shitty place ,very wierd compared to detroit like detroit there is clear cut lines you know when your in the hood ypsi block by block and has student ghetto(eastern mich u) mixed with ghetto on same block, just a wierd fuckin vibe...

I'm glad to see the Detroit thread is still going strong. I have not copped in the city since late summer but
got some decent shit at the factory I just got laid off from. Is it going to be impossible to cold cop during the winter
at a gas station somewhere? I mean I tend to cop on the east side anywhere off 94. anyone know a decent cold cop
area? Without getting to specific.

Pigpen have you updated your blog lately? I thought you also were gonna have some shit in metro times or something.

^ that would be cool.

lol at the one eyed michelle comment..

and spent it sounds like that first batch is somnething cut to shit and you nod off the dormin and the dope while the second dealer is probably selling you something like "raw" that doesnt have all the sleeping pill on it

I'm glad to see the Detroit thread is still going strong. I have not copped in the city since late summer but
got some decent shit at the factory I just got laid off from. Is it going to be impossible to cold cop during the winter
at a gas station somewhere? I mean I tend to cop on the east side anywhere off 94. anyone know a decent cold cop
area? Without getting to specific.

If you have copped previously on the east side, you should know whats up. Yes you can still cold cop off 94 at a lot of different gas stations! just be careful and use your head. there is a lot of robbing and killing going on this past year!!

I mean I dont think i'd get robbed. I just copped today and got some decent shit. off 94. If you go down there they know whats up. they aint gonna wanna rob me they prolly just want me to keep coming back. I never had a problem really. Most Good dealers want u to come back day after day so they sdont really fuck with you.

Just be careful... a buddy of mine got carjacked a few years ago from this supposed "dealer" we had met and used for months. Be smart- don't let anyone in your car. I almost feel MORE comfortable going to an open air spot or trap house; you know they're in business to make money and keep you coming back.

I mean I dont think i'd get robbed. I just copped today and got some decent shit. off 94. If you go down there they know whats up. they aint gonna wanna rob me they prolly just want me to keep coming back. I never had a problem really. Most Good dealers want u to come back day after day so they sdont really fuck with you.

I am just stating the obvious. While most good dealers just want you to keep coming back, when you are cold copping then you don't know which ones are good and which ones are just trying to get over on people. Sometimes the bad ones will try to get over on some of the good dealers customers just by hanging just down the block and flagging some of the people down before they get to the legit dealers. People are dieing everyday in the D. They are killing each other mostly, but there are suburbanites that get caught up and killed too. My point is, just be careful down there, especially when you are cold copping.

No doubt cold coppin in the D is dangerous. I've since been connected n have no need.Everything on the eastside is decent right now.

I didnt have anything coming up in the Metro Times. Havent had anything in there since 2002.

I dont have the ambition I used to for my blog. Im sure Ill post something at some point. I have a friend who wants to work my stories into a play though, that sounds interesting. Ill try and let you know.

Anyone seen The House I live In yet? Im dloading it now off Pirate Bay, cant wait to see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0atL1HSwi8

I always likes your blog pigpen. Great reading material. You have great writing ability and talents. Have you ever though about trying to write for a publication?

I didnt have anything coming up in the Metro Times. Havent had anything in there since 2002.

I dont have the ambition I used to for my blog. Im sure Ill post something at some point. I have a friend who wants to work my stories into a play though, that sounds interesting. Ill try and let you know.

Anyone seen The House I live In yet? Im dloading it now off Pirate Bay, cant wait to see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0atL1HSwi8

looks good, never heard of it

Been copping the past month in pontiac and detroit and have come across the blue tinted heroin. Has anyone see this yet? its a very light blue with pretty good potency and draws up clear. Let me know if anyone else has seen this around/ tried it.