• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

yeah so the scene out here is dead as fuck these days. not good at all. anyway just came on here to leave a warning for anyone still using in the D or metro detroit. my friend and i got xylazine contaminated stuff recently (aka "tranq dope"). tranq has been really big on the east coast and moving westward for a while. it's not in ALL of the supply yet but it is here in michigan in at least some batches. the stuff i was getting and using for a while had lower levels of it and then there was a hot ass batch with it that almost killed my one friend, and this stuff also gave my other friend a severe gnarly ass wound (xylazine is basically flesh-eating and causes necrotizing wounds). i ended up going through 3 weeks of tranq withdrawal which was absolute hell. if you thought being dopesick was hell think again, tranq withdrawal is worse. there are some tips on the r/opiates subreddit (search 'tranq' or 'xylazine' in the top search bar) for how to identify if your dope is contaminated with tranq, i suggest anyone using street dope read up. if your dope makes you completely pass out, can't keep your eyes open, anything like that, in a way that doesn't feel like a regular nod, then i would follow the advice on r/opiates for burning some on foil to check if it looks like xylazine. never thought the day would come that i'd be saying i miss shit just being adulterated with fent. be careful yall.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to find drugs or sell them. Just looking for friends in the area and making it known I'm a user and not in recovery right now.

Hey sorry your thread got deleted, I went ahead and undeleted, Detroit folks can feel free to congregate. I'll look back in the forum and if there's already a Detroit thread I'll merge yours with that one.

Ok I went ahead and merged everything about Detroit into a megathread pertaining to Detroit, so this thread will serve as all purpose for anything about Detroit drug scene or whatever

Sorry man I'm in SW PA.
Um here though (in and out)/
What can I help you with? No snide/sarcasm just what is it do you look for at BL? It is not for everyone nothing is maybe.