• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

^ You know you can click the edit button on the bottom of your posts instead of making a new thread for each little sentence, right?

Anyway, you've gotta put in work to get what you need, and there isn't much anybody on here can do for you other than mentioning the drug slang and how it comes packaged so you know if you are getting beat or not.

Who runs the dope scene in Detroit, blacks? If they do then that may explain the shitty quality. Hispanics are a lot more professional and thing long-term when selling, whereas blacks seem to just try to hustle day to day. Like if they need X amount of money for something they will cut the dope or rip people off in order to get that amount of money, whereas Hispanics will do something else to supplement their income to make the amount of money they need.

I'm pretty shure it's blacks running things except in mexicantown. But I never been there to cop.

Here is what I have noticed about the quality. It generally fluctuates between good and bad with the good being about 3x as strong as the bad. There is in between stuff too of course but my general rule is when I get bad dope I need to shoot thee times as much. That is quite a big difference and it makes me think what tommyboy said was correct. Basically, if they need more money for whatever reason they will cut the dope down to 1/3 it's normal potency and us helpless addicts still go out and buy it.

I live in Flint and it's horrible here so Detroit always seems a lot better... but I notice a big fluctuation between quality too with Detroit.

I just mOved back to Detroit, was surprised and happy that open air spots still exist.

I'm here visiting in Detroit from Texas. So far it looks so abandoned lol I know someone in flint with h but haven't heard anything down here yet I'll be in town for. Like 3 weeks.

Detroit has been bursting with boy for a year or two now. Great stuff. Southwest (around mexicantown) and the east side (SOMETIMES) is where it's at. The mexicans have never let me down though. It's been a few months, so things could have changed. Shouldn't be difficult to find a connect. Be careful though, it's a jungle out there.

Last edited:
If your really haveing a hard time go to a methadone clinic for help or talk to someone in the parking lot. Somebody will usually hook you up if you buy them a few. Or drive down to a bad neigborhood on the east side drive around slow somebody will flag you down. Use common sense though when talking with people you dont no. dont let them in your car,no $ first ect.... Or park I got 6 free sample packs this summer already parked at diffrent liquor stores waiting on my guy to show up.

what Detroiters. Anyone been getting lotto bags that the dope is a off grayish color and is decent stuff? I mean it was a good nod but the color was different to me/ never gotten a gayish looking bag befoe.....

I'm from nowhere near Detroit but it's not unusual to come across grey dope here on the east coast.

Detroit has been bursting with boy for a year or two now. Great stuff.

Hate to burst your bubble but the D been bursting with dope since before you was even a thought.

I see that misconception alot on here. People think now that they're using heroin that their city is exploding with dope and it's an epidemic. Nope, itwas there years before you started using and will be there years after ya quit. Jus sayin.

Edit: I will second the gray dope topic. Some of the best shit I've had was gray. Turns brown when the water hits it.

Its hit or miss all over the D. Ive got 3 main people on the East side and 3 on the West. I just have to constantly try out everyones shit. I tend to spend some cash so many times I get up to two dimes as testers at a time but testers cant always be trusted as their often times jacked up for your enjoyment.

Until this shit is decrimed and regulated ppl like you and I will keep dying from overdoses or keep doing shady shit to score a bag thats 10% pure, unregulated, and cut with who knows what.

Do the world a favor and talk about whats going on and why the drug war is wrong with anyone and everybody. Addictin to any drug is a health issue and not a criminal issue. We need to get people to understand that jailing ppl for being addicted does no good and cost the taxpayer more than it should. I want the police in my neighborhood protecting me not chasing some dude because hes addicted to crack, heroin, meth or whatever. I want the police unencumbered to do their job and not stuck in a station filing reports o some junkie who got caught with a few bags of dope.

I wont get started on privatized prisons right now. Talk your arguments about this subject to your people.

That is all for now.

Just grabbed 4 nickel packs from my open air spot downtown. Off white powder much better than what they were serving last week. I really want to find a good phone connect tho
Going to a tigers game tonight and being high will make it much more enjoyable.