• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

On the topic...I found a sweet open air spot, with decent lotto packs. Pretty happy to be back in the D. Have noticed that pharmacies are cruddier about selling sharps now as opposed to before.

Humanpollution, what happened to you and where in chi?
I'm from Detroit amd live and cop in Chicago now and I'm curious, goodluck in court bro

Human P is my girlfriend, so if you saw my post in the other heroin thread, same thing. We got busted in a suburb right outside of the chi. Court on Friday.

Yeah... it blows. I miss Detroit! Chicago is awesome, but I'm hoping to visit my friends and family from the D and Dearborn this summer. Unless... I get put on probation or something. :(

I saw a lot of 5-0 today. On my way into the city and on my way out, saw several vehicles on 75 pulled over by state boys and they all had the people out of the cars and doin searches. And while I was in the city waiting for my guy, two differant gang squad cars zoomed past me. They were cruisin pretty fast so it must have been someone elses unlucky day. That's the most I've seen in one day in a while so everyone be safe and stay aware of your surroundings incase you are in an area that's being watched.

Stay away from IV if at all possible. First, the chance the entire world finds out about your "friend" increases...especially now that we are coming to summer. Tracks don't hide that well, and people will never believe that you have had your blood drawn that often:) Second, everything at least for me has become a comparison to IV...If I take oxy, I wonder can I crush and IV these. If I am taking vicoden I am pissed that I can't IV them. No matter the high you just want the experience. There was a deleted scene from Trainspotting in the extended cut where Renton was talking about some guy who quit the junk and went to high mass, well the inscence reminded him of dope the huge candles reminded him of a time cooking up in a park and he left church and scored. That really is the life.

Thanks for the advice. I'll probably stay away for the time being. You are right about everyone being able to find out. I don't want to have to stash sharps and a little IV kit when all I need for snorting is just a broken-in-half empty pen, rolled up receipt paper, or a bill.

Thanks for the advice. I'll probably stay away for the time being. You are right about everyone being able to find out. I don't want to have to stash sharps and a little IV kit when all I need for snorting is just a broken-in-half empty pen, rolled up receipt paper, or a bill.

No problem. Stay safe.

Went to the local pharmacy today to buy syringes... got denied for the first time ever. Pharmacist claimed that they had a new store "policy" about selling points to someone who doesnt get their insulin from their chain... and it sounds like others are having similar problems buying needles in the metro area. WTF. Never had a problem in the past. Anyone have a clue what this is all about?

FYI... be careful about open air spots in the D... seems like they've been swarming w/ narcos lately. Especially the ones that are a hop, skip, & jump from the freeway. :\ Quite often, I've felt 'safer' parking somewhere and walking up to the spot with a hoodie on... the crew will recognize you once you walk up.

at places like rite-aid they try and pull that mess bout getting your insulin there. thats why i dont go to rite-aid for my points. its all in how the pharmacies policies are. iam not in detroit but my state has no laws in effect to keep em away from a user.

Went to the local pharmacy today to buy syringes... got denied for the first time ever. Pharmacist claimed that they had a new store "policy" about selling points to someone who doesnt get their insulin from their chain... and it sounds like others are having similar problems buying needles in the metro area. WTF. Never had a problem in the past. Anyone have a clue what this is all about?

FYI... be careful about open air spots in the D... seems like they've been swarming w/ narcos lately. Especially the ones that are a hop, skip, & jump from the freeway. :\ Quite often, I've felt 'safer' parking somewhere and walking up to the spot with a hoodie on... the crew will recognize you once you walk up.

I always have a well prepared, my Grandma gets her syringes mail order from Viking as that is the only way her insurance will pay for it. They shipped a day late and she is going to run out. With the whole, you know how dealing with these crazy insurance companies can be thing..."always good to have a backstory" (Sunny in Philadelphia)...

I have def. noticed that its harder to buy pins lately. Last time I went to 5 different pharmacies and got denied at the first 4. I never used to have to go to more than 2 and I had one that always sold them to me no matter what, but they wouldn't even sell to me. It seems like now that heroin is more of a known "epidemic" that these places are all changing their store policies. Finally the last place I went to said they could only sell a box of them, so I ended up having to buy a whole box for like 30 some bucks. If you go to Rite Aid and buy a box you shouldn't have much of an issue.
I wonder if Detroit has a needle exchange, I had saw a website but it didn't give any locations or days/times, so I figured they probably don't. Anyone know or use it?
Finally been getting some straight fire on the east side. My old spot (1 street over) used to get bome shit and would sell me halfs, but their stuff started changine every day. Theyd get good stuff and I'd tell them that its good and to keep getting it and then the next day theyd tell me they have the same stuff and it would be completely different looking, white, powdered BS that wasnt worth a dollar. I finally got fed up with the inconsistant, dope changing daily, when I spent a good amount of money and got 3 bags fronted and the stuff wouldnt even draw up more than 5 cc's without completely clogging my rig. I told him it was BS so he got more stuff and let me try it for free. Did like 5 of them boys and didn't feel a thing, so now he thinks I OWE HIM money still, HA. Whetever.
I've noticed that spots ive been going to only stay prime time for like 3 months tops before completely falling off and getting BS dope or just falling off the map completely.
I'm sure thats not always true, but I've lost a lot of great connects after only 3 or so months because they end up changing their number or their dope just ends up turning into complete, cut up garbage. Or lastly, it gets wayy to hot.

I hope some of my long lost spots from last summer re emerge this summer. This has happened before, I lose a spot, they move and change their number and a few months later their back in the original trap house thats been up for like 10 years. A lot of em hop back and forth among the same 5 or so houses and 6 phone numbers. So its a matter of waitin for one of the numbers you have to turn back on, the house come back (kind of feel sketchy to just go in the back yard and go knockin on the door w/o any previous info on the house tho)

Detroit does do a needle exchange, but its in differant neighborhoods on differant days. Ask the locals when you see them out. Be safe

Eazy, you have to enroll with the community health awareness group. You should be able to google them. They do the exchanges and will give you a card so if you get caught with needles in detroit you won't get charged with drug paraphanelia. They have vans that go to park areas and neighborhoods. They used to give cottons and big rubber bands too. Good luck.

I wish the dope in Detroit would get better. Everyone is stepping on the shit so much that by the time it gets to us it's nothing. Makes me miss the East Coast all the more.

The shit I've been getting has been pretty damn good. All depends on who you get it from I guess. Was down today and saw a lot of 5-0 careful everyone.

I agree with you pavel. I've been very happy with what I've been getting the past couple of weeks and I've seen a lot of 5-0 too.

Where did everyone go? Its been like a ghost town lately. Hope you are all ok. I mean around the site. The D is still going good. Be safe.

Last edited:
everything has been straight for me. I've been copping on the eastside and have had no problems... though I see 5-0 recently it isn't enough to scare me away... you know, like 5-0 hasn't been swarming the neighborhoods.

Last edited:
The last couple times I have been to the D the dope has been FIRE. I always see a some patrol cars on main streets. But no narcos in the blocks where the dope is at.

The last couple times I have been to the D the dope has been FIRE. I always see a some patrol cars on main streets. But no narcos in the blocks where the dope is at.

Same here...downtown. Really good stuff today, the dealer warned me and he was right.