• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

It's a generous dealer that will give yuou more if you buy a bundle. Most don't. In the old days you would get 12 for the price of 10, not anymore. They all want to sell quantity, as in grams. A pack is usually 1/10th of a gram.

In AZ I usually got a couple ballons free when I bought 10 .1g balloons. But back in the D its almost unheard of.

If that's what you are getting, try to find a hookup that is not so young. The last 6 or 7 years the few guys I've dealt with have been a little older and worried about keeping good customers instead of the fastest buck. I say that cause I've rarely seen someone buy a bundle and only get 10 and not 11 or 12. But if you are buying that much, you are so much better off buying weight. And if u ask, whoever you are buying from shouldn't have a problem putting it on the clock(scale) to show you it weighs. Good luck and be safe. Saw lots of patrol cars today but no gang squad thank god.

It's a generous dealer that will give yuou more if you buy a bundle. Most don't. In the old days you would get 12 for the price of 10, not anymore. They all want to sell quantity, as in grams. A pack is usually 1/10th of a gram.

it always just depends on who yer connect is cause i've had some really great dope here in miami. also, if yer gonna buy 10 here its unheard of to get less than 12

Man all I did in Florida was crack. They called em "lays" because the rocks were flat like a lay's potato chip. It seems like everyone was on crack, no one did dope. I got dope 2 times in Florida and I lived there for a year.

where in florida? i've lived in miami most of my life and in gainesville for a bit. tons of crack in both places

Man all I did in Florida was crack. They called em "lays" because the rocks were flat like a lay's potato chip. It seems like everyone was on crack, no one did dope. I got dope 2 times in Florida and I lived there for a year.

Del Ray Beach

How's the quality been lately? I've been getting decent-average stuff on the eastside... still a little small, however.

Still the same awesome shit from my regular hookup on the eastside, white powder but when you mix it its brown. straight up fire, honestly probably the best hook up I've ever had, packs are fat to.

White powder is incredible, my guy had some ok brown stuff yesterday but had some white powder that is incredible. Damn I love fire. Be safe.

yeah i've been seeing the lighter tan powder you guys are referring to as white. I've got a couple of buddies who shoot but I'm just a sniffer and I'd like to keep it that way. Seems to mix up quite nicely when they do shoot. Glad to hear everyone's been gettin' good dope in the D. Stay safe out there!

anybody else come across that dark brown shit that gives u a really bomb ass rush and thats it unless you do 3 or 4 at once ?

anybody else come across that dark brown shit that gives u a really bomb ass rush and thats it unless you do 3 or 4 at once ?

I haven't recently. mostly light-tan to white powder. it's always bomb as hell though. I usually cop on the eastside. you?

Just a question for y'all, Chicago/StLouis/Minny/Ohio/Midwest/you get the pic.....how happy are you when your dope(in bags/foils/etc, not raw) is pure white(not off-white, just as pure vanilla as dope can get)? When I'm lucky enough to get raw, it's always brown rocks, some lighter than others, but never "white" raw. When I get a bundle/jab/etc, it's always pure white. I get it from the same guy...so is it safe to assume he is using a different type/or heroin that is processed in a different way for the bags of white? Just wondering why I don't get pure white raw(or brown scramble, if you want to flip it), when all my bags are pure white(dormin, I assume, is the cut 99% of the time)...newb question, for sure, just want to hear your feedback.

I know the white powder can be cut to shit a bit easier than the brown, what says you?

Just a question for y'all, Chicago/StLouis/Minny/Ohio/Midwest/you get the pic.....how happy are you when your dope(in bags/foils/etc, not raw) is pure white(not off-white, just as pure vanilla as dope can get)? When I'm lucky enough to get raw, it's always brown rocks, some lighter than others, but never "white" raw. When I get a bundle/jab/etc, it's always pure white. I get it from the same guy...so is it safe to assume he is using a different type/or heroin that is processed in a different way for the bags of white? Just wondering why I don't get pure white raw(or brown scramble, if you want to flip it), when all my bags are pure white(dormin, I assume, is the cut 99% of the time)...newb question, for sure, just want to hear your feedback.

I know the white powder can be cut to shit a bit easier than the brown, what says you?

It can really go either way. It depends on the source, who gets their hands on it, and how much they step on it/cut it up. We don't get much raw but it does come around in the lighter tan powder. Hope that helps.

I almost just got killed driving home. 2 white guys in a white grand prix being chased by a burgundy van filled with black guys going about 80mph down Chalmers.....sounds like someone ripped someone off.......LOL!

I almost just got killed driving home. 2 white guys in a white grand prix being chased by a burgundy van filled with black guys going about 80mph down Chalmers.....sounds like someone ripped someone off.......LOL!

Let me stand upon my soap-box...order please!

I rarely wish harm upon anyone, but I hope(if the guys in the grand prix did con/rip-off the guys in the van somehow) they get a nice beating. No need for that type of ish...be a man and deal with the pain of WD's, as pulling stunts like this only makes it harder for everyone else. Addicts already have a terrible reputation, much of it deserved, but again, don't become a good for nothing scum-bag because of a drug. You may not have much in the way of self-respect/confidence/control left, but I'm sure(unless you are on the verge of death due to benzo WD) you can stop yourself from fucking over someone who doesn't deserve to be fucked over. If you can't control yourself? Welcome to rock bottom, the next step for you is either death or rehab, but I'm sure that is obvious for those who must resort to such means to fund/continue his/her addiction/habit. Sorry for the vent, I know how powerful heroin addiction can be, but every man must draw a line in the sand...and stealing from the dudes that have been providing you with what you need, all the while taking a much larger risk than you...too low...for the sake of the other opiophiles, karma is gonna get ya!

Probably has nothing to do with the drug game at all, but if it does...I have no sympathy for thieves. Of course, they don't deserve anything more than a good beating(no need to pull out any weapons, or kill someone to make a point, as that is also taking things to a whole 'nother level of ridiculous, but a man must defend his or her property, and put those who steal/take without asking in his/her place. An addict may be able to screw-over a few dealers before he/she runs into the wrong person at the wrong time...and when that happens, best of luck...you're going to need it.

This message was brought to you by HarmReduction Inc. <Steps off soapbox>

Last edited:
Another possibility, my guy told me that the jump out crew of the gang squad used to drive only dark blue vans, but this year they started using a burgandy vans too, either tinted out or panel vans with no windows. Could have been a customer that was pulling away from a spot as it was gettin ready to be raided. I had a run in with the detroit gang squad once, and they are hardcore pricks. Had to grab the wall while I got my ass beat with a 2x6, once for each time I lied to them. Atleast they let me go, no jail just a blistered ass! Be safe.