• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Damn did I just stuble into some serious detroit talk.... I love it. I cop mostly on the eastside. Try not to fuck w open air spots. My main connect is pretty expensive but its always high quality smack. Unfortunately I will have to keep driving to the the D since I have been unable to cop in lansing :( I was just down there the end of last week and shit did seem abnormally "busy" everyone be careful!

yeah i just need to get myself a new connect since my last spot was burned down. It was over on the eastside. this weekend i went to cop and had to meet my guy at a gas station unfortunately. That was the worst and I was so paranoid. I hate not being able to cop at the spot i used to hit up. All I can do is hope to find a new connect. *sigh*

I feel your pain. My 6 year long connect caught a case close to two weeks ago on the SW side. I'm goin through the same thing. Don't sweat it though, for every good one lost there are 100 more good ones to find, just got to wade through all of the punks who don't care about their customers!

^ Amen to that. There seems to be alot of good dope all over the city though, luck for us:). Just gotta find the consistent trustworthy conect! good luck!

Scored 4 packs yesterday. They sucked, unsure if I just have a high tolerance from shooting oxy? Nonetheless, very very disappointed.

... got some crap lotto packs too. Grey stuff. Surprising cause usually the grey stuff is really good. Will stick with my other guy for now... always has fire, but he's pricey.

My stuff comes packaged like a lotto ticket, but it's wrapped in green construction paper. Usually the stuff is mediocre and white but the past couple days it has been bomb! And I saw my po today thank god he didn't test me, I've been on probation for a year and a half for 2 felony drug charges and never been dropped, weird aye? Thank god he didn't cuz I used the night before I drank so much water I thought I was going to puke! But I'd rather be prepared for nothing then not prepared for everything.

Lovethed I know what you were talking about before it got snipped (don't take it personally, that was some pretty specific stuff lol). I travel the southwest/downriver area quite often and they do stand out; there is some fairly new graffiti on one side visible from the freeway. The skyline in that general area is so wierd: the projects, the hulking Train Depot (thanks Mr. Moroun!), and now the stunning lights and architecture of the MCC. Detroit in a nutshell, huh guys?

Just got home from picking up some great new stuff from one of my usual businessmen, hope this is around for a while! Each g was one piece, a lovely cream color, and it seems to be a softer press than the more brittle product which allowed it to break down nicely. It even chases pretty well! It's that call-your-boy-back-and-thank-him-it's-so-good shit lol. It was a beautiful day to pack up the dog and go on a dope criuise, too :).

Be cool everyone, isn't this a sweet ass thread! It's cool reading the updates every day at work hehehe...

Last edited:
I just picked up some fire! Couldn't get in touch with my new contact, so after driving around for a little bit, I stopped and talked to an older man holding a sign on one of the off-ramps. Took a chance and gave him a few bucks and a ride. Had to go to 3 of his connects to get the right quantity that I was looking for, but all 3 people had fire. Pure white and a wondeful burn in my nose! Did 8 little ones instead of the normal half g and can't believe how bad I'm still nodding. Very impressed, strange though, didn't see any marked or gang-squad units anywhere(knock on wood). Hope everyone is noddin like I am. Be safe!

I never copped at any of the projects, I guess I got in the game after the disappeared, I guess since they're gone where exactly were they, I'm not trying to ask for a source or anything obviously because they're gone now, just curious.

. both are empty. complete shells. the area around the brewsters has been revitalized and rebuilt. but the empty housing still stands.

i hope i am not out of line posting this, but there really is nothing there anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always got pretty good dope from my guy for the last few years, but the dope I've been findin the last week or two is a really incredible. Did quality start to increase recently or was I getting short changed?

Monday scored terrible four packs pkg'd in foil. Yesterday after driving around forever downtown, I scored a couple lotto packs from an old man. Scored three more today. Pretty sweet, light brown, small amounts but totally good quality. Talked to my hubby on the phone and got yelled at for sounding high.

bassicdane- I bet we were in the same 'part' of town to cop- I think I just scored the same cream-colored chunks that were talking about... good stuff. Softer than usual, but dissolved perfectly and drew up almost clear. Size was a little small, but I'm not complaining.

Lovethed- does ur hubby know that you use heroin? (just curious.... had a similar 'accusatory' reaction from my sign. other the other day 8))

yo

whats good wit yall? I stay in the westside suburbs and i used to cop on the westisde all the time but lately it seems like its all white cut up baby powder grade crap. i got one good connect on the <snip>. hes got some good dark rocky shit always . but man i got like a good 6 connects on the west side in varying neighborhoods but it seems like they all got the same garbage anyone else notice that ever ?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ya

oh ya one other thing the other day i was on the westside wit my cuz coppin and we waiting for his dude and we see flip around and see a all black narco car so we like oh shit all nervous and shit but they just keep by and keep on goin . the other strange thing it said tiger unit on the car i never see that before anyone know wut that is ? take it easy and be safe out there.

Finally, I think I've found a good connect. The last couple days he's been had incredible quality and shows up within a couple minutes of calling. Hope it stays like this, and its not in a bad area. Everyone be safe!

Seems like all is good in the D, for me at least. Haven't seen any cops really, dope is really good as well ;) Hope that it's the same for everyone else.I'm going to jam to some Alice in Chains now and slip in and out of consciousnes.