• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

dope in the D has been real good lately. scored 4 packs yesterday and I've been thinkin bout shooting. I only snort as of now but I didn't get a nod because of tolerance and the fact that bio-availability from snorting is about 50%. Anyone have advice on shootin??

dope in the D has been real good lately. scored 4 packs yesterday and I've been thinkin bout shooting. I only snort as of now but I didn't get a nod because of tolerance and the fact that bio-availability from snorting is about 50%. Anyone have advice on shootin??

http://harm.live.radicaldesigns.org/article.php?id=212

start with reading that for proper technique is gunna be a big factor. alot of problems can arise from poor IV etiquette.

I was kind of in a panic when my long time connect got arrested, but it has been a blessing in disguise. My new connect's quality and price are so much better. Not to mention the increase in quantity. Today was my longest wait time and it was only six minutes and in a nice area! He even appologised for it taking him a few extra minutes to get there. I wish everyone ran their businesses like that.

Think about it first, it will save you some money at first because you get higher for less money, but like with any drug, going the iv route makes dope a completely differant animal. My advice is talk to some people you know that have been iv'ing for a while and see what advice they will give you. Personally, the last couple years I've told people if your not already shooting, not too. Seems like it grabs you that much harder.

Either way, be safe and read the link shake provided. Its very important!

... my friend got jacked (at gunpoint) down on the eastside last week. Anyone hear/know about this??

Didn't hear about that. Are they ok? Was it daytime or night? That's the scariest thing about some of the hoods and why I usually carry. I'd give em my new truck, but if it comes to gettin shot, I'm goin out with a fight. Again, hope everyone is ok. What did the lovely dpd have to say about the incident? I bet they were really compassionate.

I hope he's ok. That's why you trust no one down there except for your connect and new connect only. I've had people come up to me and tell me they give me a sample if they go to there stop and such, I'm always weary about those people. You even have to be weary of your connect, sometimes. Never trust any of the locals or follow them anywhere, or let them in your car. I got robbed up at gunpoint once for breaking one of those rules.

Damn that sucks, pretty scary too. I just copped on the eastside yesterday and it was in a pretty scary hood for a coupla white boys. Even in mid-afternoon. some dudes were talkin shit from the porch when we drove by, but after we pulled into ours connects place a couple doors down they shut up real quick. Definitely worth the trip though the dope was FIRE :)

Today while I was down there was an SUV tinted out parked at the party store looked like it was watching people go back and forth, not sure if it was an undercover or not but I didn't get back on the freeway at that exit to find out.

I've got a black tinted out SUV so I hope I wasn't the one that startled u pavel. I had to sit and wait at a gas station for a little bit earlier this afternoon. Its a huge city so I probably wasn't, just feelin awesome and ramblin on a little. Sorry for babblin like this. Everyone have a safe one!

My friend is okay... a little bruised up- an almost got his car stolen... Had to call the cops... and it was one of our dealers who jacked him. Nice. Just goes to show that you never know, even when you think someone is "safe." It's never safe to let them in your car.... Fuck. Could have easily been me. This particular dude I trusted more than the others...

I've heard so many sketchy stories about people copping on the east side, so I've never fucked with it. I'd always tend to stay towards the west and have never had a problem. Shit was always decent to high quality too.

I also got robbed by one of the dealers I trusted the most as well.

Human pollution, I hope that your good luck continues on the west side. But if you are in the game long enough, no matter what side of town you cop in you will either hear stories or have it happen to you. I hope stories are all that you hear and it doesn't happen to you. Everyone be careful, cause after the 5 cops gettin shot this morning at a dope house by 8 mile will probably put them in gear for crackin down. Be safe.%)

Last edited:
Oh believe me, I know. I've had good luck in Detroit, but definitely not over here in Chicago. Got popped a couple weeks ago and on Friday I'll get to find out if I'm going to be a convicted felon or not. So yeah, good luck to everyone.

Hope that all works out for you. If you are gonna get caught, detroit is the place to do it I guess. As long as its under 25 grams and not packaged for sale its just a misdemeanor. But they will try to take your ride if u can't afford an attorney!

Humanpollution, what happened to you and where in chi?
I'm from Detroit amd live and cop in Chicago now and I'm curious, goodluck in court bro

yeah... was thinkin about shooting... still don't know. probably won't do it because i like that the high lasts so long from snorting. though i may not nod as often as you IV'ers, i'd like to keep these fresh veins intact.

yeah... was thinkin about shooting... still don't know. probably won't do it because i like that the high lasts so long from snorting. though i may not nod as often as you IV'ers, i'd like to keep these fresh veins intact.

Stay away from IV if at all possible. First, the chance the entire world finds out about your "friend" increases...especially now that we are coming to summer. Tracks don't hide that well, and people will never believe that you have had your blood drawn that often:) Second, everything at least for me has become a comparison to IV...If I take oxy, I wonder can I crush and IV these. If I am taking vicoden I am pissed that I can't IV them. No matter the high you just want the experience. There was a deleted scene from Trainspotting in the extended cut where Renton was talking about some guy who quit the junk and went to high mass, well the inscence reminded him of dope the huge candles reminded him of a time cooking up in a park and he left church and scored. That really is the life.