• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

oh yeah i was smack in the "danger zone" area and passed the sheriff twice driving to meet our guy and about 3 other cop cars. yeah they are definitely out there without a doubt but it didnt seem like they were looking for drug users/white kids in the wrong area. honestly didn't seem like they cared but thats just my observation.

i was paying special attention to the other cars trying to see how many other ppl were down there doin what we were doing (basically just looking at whos inside some cars as we pass them) and i saw quite a few people who i would say 80% of at least were down to cop.

i got nervous the first 2 times we passed the sheriffs car but after that i just kind of lost all fear about it. if it was gonna happen, it was gonna happen. maybe my lucky day who knows but im definitely not nearly as paranoid bout going down there as i was before.

the heroin express article is just funny to me now cause it honestly really scared me but to me not much as changed as 2 before that article. i did notice a lot more cops but i was also looking for them. i definitely feel like if you know where ur goin and get in and out even in the "danger zone" you should be fine, theres always wrong place wrong time but just generally speaking thats how i feel.

i am pretty damn high, still feel like quick movements might make me throw up haha.

hope everyone who went down today got what they needed safely n it was as good as mine.

When I used to go down they always had cops sitting everywhere. We got stopped once (on foot) they illegally searched us and gave us loitering tickets. The cool part was the dealers gave us extra packs later because we didn't fold and had a bundle on us.

Later on we were clean for a couple years and saw the dealer at Cedar Point we were all waiting in line for the Gemini. He looked at us like, "Junkies go to Cedar Point?" we looked at him like, "Drug Dealers go to Cedar Point?" It was a very funny thing.

oh yeah i was smack in the "danger zone" area and passed the sheriff twice driving to meet our guy and about 3 other cop cars. yeah they are definitely out there without a doubt but it didnt seem like they were looking for drug users/white kids in the wrong area. honestly didn't seem like they cared but thats just my observation.

i was paying special attention to the other cars trying to see how many other ppl were down there doin what we were doing (basically just looking at whos inside some cars as we pass them) and i saw quite a few people who i would say 80% of at least were down to cop.

i got nervous the first 2 times we passed the sheriffs car but after that i just kind of lost all fear about it. if it was gonna happen, it was gonna happen. maybe my lucky day who knows but im definitely not nearly as paranoid bout going down there as i was before.

the heroin express article is just funny to me now cause it honestly really scared me but to me not much as changed as 2 before that article. i did notice a lot more cops but i was also looking for them. i definitely feel like if you know where ur goin and get in and out even in the "danger zone" you should be fine, theres always wrong place wrong time but just generally speaking thats how i feel.

i am pretty damn high, still feel like quick movements might make me throw up haha.

hope everyone who went down today got what they needed safely n it was as good as mine.

Everyone keeps talking about lotto wrappers. They used to be in small envelopes with a stamp? Funny, you are away from the game for a minute and everything changes. Here in Miami H only goes by boy and is in little crack baggies. There are so many pill clinics that there isn't much H out there. Everyone has oxy or dilaudid.

Later on we were clean for a couple years and saw the dealer at Cedar Point we were all waiting in line for the Gemini. He looked at us like, "Junkies go to Cedar Point?" we looked at him like, "Drug Dealers go to Cedar Point?" It was a very funny thing.

lol that is so funny to me hahaha 2 great

I just got the BOMB in a lotto ticket, I'm even seeing crosseyed right now that's when u know its good!

Lotto packs and small baggies seem to be the preferred method of packaging right now in the D... good stuff lately too... I've been getting solid chunks of light brown stuff- breaks up fairly easily and dissolves nice.

Just a random thought- has anyone ever purchased subs from their dealer? I was debating (with myself, of course) whether or not to go see a doc or just try and score some off of the streets.... the docs around here are NUTS with what they want to charge.

I'd actually try to just get them off the streets, much cheaper that way, you can always find them fairly easy it seems, as long as you're in with the "crowd". I'm actually going to find some myself, I'm getting deeper into this then I had planned and have to stop now before something bad happens. Good luck.

More in line with the thread subject, it should be a pretty chill weekend activity-wise after the midweek heatwave. There was a large article in the paper about this being the city's most violent quarter by far most every year, so just take a little extra care everyone. Also, the tan stones going around are nice. Both of my favorite spots have what appears to be the same as subrbangirl described. Brittle little gravely looking chips or larger chunks depending.

Stay safe, happy, and well fellow Detroit dope gamers. Junky karma be with you :).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just copped about an hour ago in the D. got 3 packed up in those lottery tickets. stuff looked damn near white. All I can say is that I'm out of my mind right now. fuckin a! i love this buzz I'm chillin on. :D

Just a random thought- has anyone ever purchased subs from their dealer? I was debating (with myself, of course) whether or not to go see a doc or just try and score some off of the streets.... the docs around here are NUTS with what they want to charge.

i bought subs off an old guy i saw on the bus that i used to be in rehab with b4.. well one of my previous rehabs haha. it was a few months ago and i think i paid like <snip> for 5 of them. idk how much they cost or anything but it was a great deal 2 me and came just in time cause my money was running out and i was definitely addicted at that point.

i know dealers sell them id rather buy them from a dealer than the doctor - assuming i know the dealer a bit

I just copped about an hour ago in the D. got 3 packed up in those lottery tickets. stuff looked damn near white. All I can say is that I'm out of my mind right now. fuckin a! i love this buzz I'm chillin on. :D

i got a tenth yesterday that was in a lottery ticket, was pretty good shit.

Does anybody care to share their preferred ROA or any info that may help us all with estimating the strength relative to the user? We mostly all probably know how much each of us are talking about based on the posts and regional knowledge. Anybody care to compare/contrast what they've individually found to be true about the few different types of product going around? Over the past couple years personally it seems that there are a couple of types that are here for life and some others that just pop up, whatever their respective reasons are.

One hand raised for a sniffer, seems to take .2 (with a BIG tolerance factor there, all) or so no matter the type or appearance. Some better than others of course; try and test a lil' taste first before blowing it all but you guys know that whole story already. My favorite types are the grayish-white that has always been around, and now there are the gravel stones which seem nice. The white-ish stuff always crumbled and powdered more easily than the aforementioned lil' bastard stones. If they were both before me I'm not sure which I'd choose; maybe the white-ish junk but only based upon familiarity. Hooray for mentioning junk like it is familial :/. Anybody else find this to be kinda true?

Good luck to all for the remainder of the weekend, stay safe and let's keep watching out for one another on here or however. Hope those in need of subs find them and use them wisely. They've saved me before (when I wanted to be saved). If I have any junky karma left over, it's being sent to all of you catboy/girl 'loco-locals' around our town :). Enjoy your favorite sports teams seasons' beginning or finale, Pistons :(, Tigers :/, and Wings :) fans!

Just a thought, has anyone ever ran into black tar H in the D? I never have, never actually even heard of it being around.

if it was free id say dude was giving out free sopium. google search the stuff its really cheap and will not get you high. i just dont see a dealer givng away something they could make money off of

I haven't copped in a while, but when I did I always went east side ******* area. Detroit can have good dope, it really depends on the week. I'll get tickets with fire one week, then total garbage the next. As far as my dealers though they never rip me off, always business for them. Usually tried to go down during the day though...

NEVER seen tar in detroit, both on east and west side. East usually seems to be lotto tickets with white while west is brown rock in baggies.

edit: Sorry mods, I handled it

Last edited:
My bad I wasnt sure if I could, but now I know.

It is hot, I got popped there a few years back by a sting unit also so now I no longer return. Not a great area either, oh well...

From what I understand it was one guy running all those houses, but that was in 07, so im sure things have changed

Last edited:
It was weird when I went to court when I got busted in smackdown 2 the judge says "you were in eastpointe michigan" I'm like no I was at <snip> in Detroit. But apparently has the jurisdiction to go 1 mile into the city 7mile is the 1 mile marker I wonder if it would have held up if I was a few blocks away.

Holy fuck man I was arrested december 2007 a week before fucking christmas. I was leaving for aruba the next day....

I pulled into that kfc to bang my shit and we got swarmed. Detroit, macomb, oakland. All of em. I couldnt believe it

Yep, December of '07 was smackdown 1, June of '09 was smackdown 2. It's only a matter of time before smackdown 3 is here, everyone needs to be careful it will be anytime now, it seems it was a year and a half between 1 and 2. I know in the article I read about 2 they said they were going to do this again and often so just be careful everyone and try to give everyone a heads up if you see something fishy going on or hear anything on the streets.

I havent been down to east side in a while mostly due to the fact that I was scared after smackdown 1. I went west side after that, the dope was killer, but much more pricey than east side. Plus they only sold rocks, no lotto tickets