• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Demons/Evil Entities/Spirits Seen on/after Psychedelics

I have experienced several of these 'other' presences in dreams and on psychedelics, one time, the most intense and weirdest, was after smoking some weed eary on in my stoner career.

I don't believe in them but I don't disbelieve either, it's hard to once you have experienced this.

Ayahuasca seems to be the best for tuning into these things, or that part of your brain, whatever. After my first experience with a psychedelic entity on ayahuasca all my higher dose mushroom trips feature them though. Some have been benign and friendly, some have been neutral and some have been really harsh and demanding.

^ Liking the username. Mmm... fishysnuggles <3

People like Jesus, the Buddha, Shambles, Mother Theresa, Ghandi, etc dont exactly seem like they were born to hate

Aaahahahahaha! That's the first and only time you'll see my name in the same sentence as those fellas :D

Do you have any advice for me Master Shambles ?

I could do with some

Demons= dark spects of your mind or autonomous; either way, the same thing. Demons.

ya, when I was shroomin last. (ive done hundreds of times probably) I was studying myself in the mirror (As usual) ... I kept turning "demonic" and then "angelic" and it was pretty awesome. It was kinda scary, but it gave me some insight to my potential as a a creator or a destroyer

i have taken extreme doses of Special K and felt the presence of entities that were mischievous. They could control reality through humans and desire our negative/sexual energy.

For example, they may cause a basketball to be placed in the direct path of where someone is about to walk, and they get off on that person falling and banging their knee.

^ I've felt like some of the entities I've encountered are "menacing" or "Frightening" even if they don't mean it. . .

but i often get the feeling they enjoy fucking with our heads. *these hallucinations that is.

i have taken extreme doses of Special K and felt the presence of entities that were mischievous. They could control reality through humans and desire our negative/sexual energy.

For example, they may cause a basketball to be placed in the direct path of where someone is about to walk, and they get off on that person falling and banging their knee.

i have had these feelings on k also, but not so much that i visually see these negative and positive entities, more in a instinctual feeling of them around and shifting/controlling your reality and actions.

Once my friend and i was on the a heavy k dosing binge

after ripping the faat line, and she started to speak in "toungs" or giberish that seem like a language and then this kind of backwards language, her voice seemed different but not dissimilar, only much more alien and vacant.. it did frighten me, because my expirience on the same line wasn't as powerful.

she afterwards said she could not remember much of what she felt, except that she was being almost ripped out her body, and something was trying to get in, and the person i saw while she was under resembled nothing of my friend in anyway

Me and my friend called these the K demons, and the K angels, and sometimes the K gods, who would control the feelings we had, and influence us to get more k to snort

Most demons and entities are projections of your own psyche which you have not fully integrate or dis-integrated (depending on their value). For example you would want to integrate positive entities as they are part of your god-energy and it empowers you to recognize this. Then these entities merge with your being.

Likewise, demons represent your own personal demons. Address them logically, cleanse them emotionally, or simply take control of your own mind to cast them aside.

I used to see entities. Now I see that there is nothing but all-that-is.

On the other hand, there are powerful ancient forces at work beyond our own intention. If you are threatened by something that clearly represents a threat to universal energy as well (and therefore cannot be you, as you are god/love/energy already and even more-so when you actually realize it), just remember no force is stronger than love.

And you have the love of the whole universe as a weapon to battle these dark forces if it comes to this.

Love of the whole universe? Love only exists inside our minds and is completely subjective.

It is an interesting notion that all this stuff exists somehow WITHIN ourselves ... collectively almost. . . . . like written into our DNA.

But I still believe there are some aspects which are totally alien.

Friends of mine who have taken Ayahuasca in the rainforest in religious ceremonies have told me about encountering demons, snakes, entities, and spirits while on it.

I've read about how Dr. Andrew Weil once ate lots of hash and he heard audio-hallucinations of a demon growling and I've been told by friends who did the same thing how this can happen but sometimes it was just anxiety from eating too much herb.

When I once ate too much herb about 3g of schwag since I figured I'd need to eat that much I was trying to sleep and my body felt like it was floating/spinning around but I was not having an out of body experience and a bit later while I was lying in bed I heard growling sounds that I thought were a demon at the time or sounded like a demon would if there were such a thing however I was very anxious and I realized I was just very very very stoned and that I'd eventually come down.

A friend of mine told me once how he ate shrooms on Halloween and how the trip for him was very demonic but he didn't describe how it was demonic.

Another friend of mine told me how the first time he took a psychedelic with his husband/lover how they merged and became one and how at times they were demonic and sometimes angelic and sometimes both at the same time.

Last edited:
I've never experienced an entity/spirit/demon contact while under the influence of a psychedelic..

However, the most vivid recollection i have of this sort of thing is the first time i experienced full blown sleep paralysis, before i woke up i was dreaming about Hell.. not in the traditional sense, but total chaos on earth been the description of 'Hell'.

I awoke to been felt pressed down on my bed, while hearing a demonic voice singing a song (my stereo/computer wasnt even on) my bed was covered in darkness and my ceiling was lit up like a light (no lights were on) i took it as some form of distinction between heaven and hell, i then heard crying down the hallway to my room before breaking the sleep paralysis and waking up properly.

I was almost convinced to go check on the other people in the house after hearing the crying, because the 'realness' of the experience was beyond anything else i had ever experienced before.. i knew in the back of my head i was experiencing sleep paralysis, but during the moment i was paying more attention to what was happening, it was an interesting experience though.

these atoms manifest as light, which is energy.

Sorry if this sounds overly pedantic but light doesn't have mass, so it isn't made of atoms. The speed of light is the maximum possible speed in the universe, and it isn't possible for objects with mass to reach the speed of light (an object with mass could get infinitely close to the speed of light, but could never reach it).

I think I heard demonic voices while smoking really strong herb once too.... I was on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the nite, I was groggy cause I was in the middle of my sleep .. for some reason since I had to pee and the bubler was right there, I decided to hit it..

I just remember tripping out like fuck... as I tried to go back to sleep. And voices I remember that being the only other time . .

Alot of times on shrooms, I will see weird demon faced dudes. And when I took a quad of shrooms and closed my eyes, I would see an infinite fractal with millions of the things all moving and making weird faces. They were all unique even though similar... Weird... O and I saw this in the sky... that day... it was weird cause i wasn't tripping that hard and then it just appeared out of nowhere...

behemoth-the-apostasy.jpg

^ I like your username a lot :)

Beautiful album art too. Behemoth can be fun music. This does remind me that I did see a Sabbatic Goat on mushrooms, three actually, though really just one, harnessing a cauldron filled with liquid light.

i've once had a feeling of a spirit sitting in a chair when i was on acid, but my buddy said that i shouldn't interact with spirits coz they're no good. (he's a christian)
i kind of followed his advice and ignored the spirit by focusing my mind on "being centered".

before i learned how to "be centered" i used to have many mindfucks on psychedelics.
i would not feel in control of myself and feelings would just overpower me.
eventually that lead to a couple of seriously bad trips where voices were fucking with my head big time.
they were whispering me all kinds of crazy ideas which i stupidly believed to be true.
i'm not sure if these voices were spirits or if they were just figments of my imagination.

during more recent aya trips in a ritual setting,
i would feel like an energy entered our room and it put a lot of physical pressure on me.
it felt like it pushed me down, made me feel very nauseous, trapped in a corner...

it made me feel totally desperate so i prayed to god and asked for help!
(at the time i was kind of undecided on the issue whether god really exists or not, but i felt so weak in comparison with the strength of this hostile energy that praying was my only hope.)

the second i prayed to god the hostiles disapeared,
and instead i felt a strong connection to god (i call it god because it feels not like a hostile energy, but as a very nurturing, loving kind of energy).

so anyway,
does god, and do demons/spirits really exist... or is it just our imagination?

i don't know if they literally exist outside our own imagination (though i'm open to that possibility),
i do know that they exist at least inside our heads and that it is important to become aware and in control of ourself... so we can be happy and strong while we try to contribute something positive to this world.

i also believe that we all have conflicting desires and thoughts inside ourself.
one part of us wants this and another part of us wants that. (sounds familiar? ;) )

i believe that we can all become evil, and that we can all become very good and holy...
we all have all qualities present inside ourself, even though some are more active or passive in one person compared to the other...

the kind of qualities that will become strong inside ourself are possibly part genetics,
part surrounding while growing up/old, and probably for a big part our own (un)conscious choice.

it is incorrect to say "this is who i am",
because the kind of person we are today does not have to be the kind of person we are tomorrow.
we can change the way we think and feel if we really want to.

because there is no permanent self that we can refer to as "this is who i am",
it makes much more sense to believe in a certain quality rather than "believing in yourself".

i believe in god,
in the sense that it is a power that enables me to be happy, centered & at peace...
perhaps what i call "god" is just the power of a focused mind...
or perhaps it really is a spiritual power. i don't know ;)

what i call "god" is probably what buddhists would call "the buddha nature".
The Buddha in the Mahayana Mahaparinirvana Sutra insists that the Self of the Buddha (the Buddha Nature which is present in all beings) is everlasting, pure and blissful and is most definitely not transitory and impermanent

Last edited:
I was starring at a burning candle on a high dose one night by myself, and I could see eyes around the flame. And I remember thinking they were evil. I wrote it all down what I saw. This was years ago now, that was the only time ever for me