View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Demons/Evil Entities/Spirits Seen on/after Psychedelics

kracks

Bluelighter
i'm not trying to argue whether they exist of not, and just because some people see them, there is no scientific evidence to verify they exists yada yada

i would say i'm not religious at all, more spiritual and liberally open minded. i believe i have had trips where i have felt close and connected to the greater source of love and light etc.

yet i thought this would be and interesting topic.

now twice in my lifetime i feel i have felt the presence an entity on two different occasions...

these iciences were entirely seperate, and so were the visual forms of the entities i encountered

the first one i remember was about two years ago on my 20th birthday, when a few friends and i visited Amsterdam of all places.

the weekend stoner trip was awsome, we all had a great time, and we stayed in this hotel which was beautiful. it was also creepy and looked haunted in many ways, but i took little notice to it because i was so excited about the holiday.

this was the hotel;
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...randtplein_Hotel-Amsterdam_Noord_Holland.html

i remember one of the reviews on this page described it as having the appearances of being haunted.

anyways
we went around as you do visiting the sights and coffeeshops and pubs.

the next day we decided to take mushrooms. i chose their strongest ones which were hawaiian i think, but i love mushrooms and have enjoyed them nearly each time. so we tripped while wondering around, the trip was very visual, and amsterdam appeared like a toy village.

and eventually it got darker. everyone decided to go back to the hotel, which i thanked because i was feeling pretty lethargic under the blanket of skunk and shrooms.

when we get to the room i chill out and lie down and expirience some beautiful visuals, and i could feel i was tripping less, it was 4-5 hours since i dosed.

so everyones chatting and decide they want to go to the Absinth bar. im still lying down to lethargic to move and think i am falling asleep. they ask if i want to go but i say i will stay to sleep. they leave me and i'm now in the room alone.

it is now that i realise that i cannot sleep, and that this place is actually very spooky and sinister, as if there is something in the air i cannot quite grasp.

i immediately begin to think of how this place is steeped in history and it is quite possibly haunted...this would not unusual on mushrooms, yet it was at that point i saw something the shape of a human floating around....

as i focused on it, utterly terrified, it was like it was morphing into thousands of different creatures at once. not so much as animals as the nastiest and scariest parts of the most unpleasant animals you can think of...all at once, centered around a face that would also invert and morph the face would shift from humanoid to animal.

i remeber on its forhead there was upside down pentagram that would morph also, i couldn't scream, all i could do was close my eyes, with which i was greeted by the face of the being staring right at me in full deep dark colour, it was putting its head into mine to look into my body, i felt like it wanted to go in to it.

i kept telling myself that if i did not pay attention to it and kept denying its existance then i couln't harm me.

eventually i think this worked. i dont remember hearing it say anything, it was deadly silent, but i would hear bumps and noised like thinkgs falling around the room.

after what seemed like hours it died down...i rolled a joint, smoked and the dread feeling left but i couldn't sleep untill my friends returned

i made a drawing of it a year ago i will fish it out and post it if you want. i will help to illustrate it because its hard to imagine and describe

the second story only just happened a few days ago,

i wrote it down as soon as it happened on facebook to remeber it

it was actually a dream or night terror after a Ketamine binge followed by valium to come down, probably the most scary thing to have happend to me in a long time:

scariest dream of my life: a oldish bearded man arrives outside my house in a big daimler like car. gets out and is wearing a huge fur coat and holding a cain. looks at me and says "arn't you gonna let me IN?" with which i reply NO.....

i look into the nearby mirror and am shocked to see my glasses are off and eyes are fucked up looking in obscure directions and bright red with heavy black in the middle, i then move to notice the man behind me in the mirror but is NOT actually behind me when i look around...and up untill this point i am sure i am wide awake

i think it was one of these Sleep Paralysis dreams...the presence felt demonic more than anything..and i was too scared to go back to sleep

my friend jokes it sounds like a pimp

trust me penny this was NO PIMP i dont i explained it fully lol, it was an evil sinister looking man, that now reminds me of derren brown posessed by Satan or Jahbulon or Ball or something of that nature, it gave a completely haunting and unpleasant vibe...and the fact that i thought i was wide awake increased the fear tremendousely...i eventually was able to move (was forzen throughout the expirience) and then i burst awake...like the awakend reality world was like breaking through the surface of a dark ocean...and i waited for ages to make sure i was actually awake...so much so i was to scared to put the light on...sorry for rambling, but i should have made this all clear from my first post...IT WAS FUCKED UP AND SCARED ME SOOOO BAD

well that was a rant and a half, am i alone with these things?

Demons= dark spects of your mind or autonomous; either way, the same thing. Demons.

the only time i took acid, i took 3 hits. Everything started off fine. It was when i walked outside in the night and happened to glimpse into the pine trees when I saw very very evil looking faces. I wasn't afraid of them, I was sort of intrigued..they were everywhere in different shapes and forms. They didnt seem like they would attack me or anything, i actually personally remember like how swilow said...if they they were my own personal demons in visualized form. I told myself i wouldnt take acid again after that. Maybe i didnt want to explore my demons, or im that scared of how many i may have...either way an odd experience..

so demons exist in our minds.... and our minds are the doors if you will to this reality we encounter/expirience,

so the things we encounter of this nature- be it in our heads, must exist because they exist in our minds? existing in our minds is still existing so to speak

maybe i should lay off the k

so if its just our consciousness creating it, why would it wish to scare us? and if its not real in the sense of coming from an external source why would our mind manifest this perticular way?....would / havenany of you take a heavy psychedelic dose alone in creepy haunted ancient location?

so if its just our consciousness creating it, why would it wish to scare us? and if its not real in the sense of coming from an external source why would our mind manifest this perticular way?....would / havenany of you take a heavy psychedelic dose alone in creepy haunted ancient location?

Conciousness can be without intent; something trying to scare you is the same as you being scared of something. There are dark realms in our heads- but they are as much OUR's as they are SEPERATE. Merging them together- SEPERATE AND OTHER- effectively banishes the duality of good and evil. Its all subjective.

My own daimonik encounters have been drug-free, but frightetning until I realised that my own INTENT was stronger then the presumed intent of daimon's. I would argue that contact with demons/evil seeming beings is only frightening if unwanted; but if you actively summon a spirit/archetype, it feels familiar and less fearsome.

Hail Satan!! :D

lol....i haven't known of many people to actively wish to summon these 'thngs', im sure it happens though, i bet horror movie writers throw ouija board parties to gain inspiration

...and hail satan
that brought a smile to my face

I experienced a being/entity made of green light and gravity on my first salvia breakthrough. I could strongly feel its presence too, it was female. It was neither good nor evil it just came off as raw power.

But its nothing paranormal or supernatural its just an example of how powerful your mind really is.

yeah i've herd salvia is synonomous with that green lady, i've read many accounts of her on bl

im not a salvia fan though the bodyload felt like millions of different hand grabbing and pulling me all directions - ie painful

diliriants i think are the realm of the demons...devils apple anyone?

lol....i haven't known of many people to actively wish to summon these 'thngs', im sure it happens though, i bet horror movie writers throw ouija board parties to gain inspiration

...and hail satan
that brought a smile to my face

To be honest, I've particiapted in a few daemonik summonings, with mixed results. If your aware that what you are "summoning" is simply a part of your mind, then its not all that odd. Its like deep unconcious therapy, whereby the unseen can manifest. Enochian magick is probably more dangerous, as I could not say whether the entities involved are part of our human conciousness or seperate with any confidence; whereas with demons, I am certain they are simply a part of ourself.

Conciousness can be without intent; something trying to scare you is the same as you being scared of something. There are dark realms in our heads- but they are as much OUR's as they are SEPERATE. Merging them together- SEPERATE AND OTHER- effectively banishes the duality of good and evil. Its all subjective.

My own daimonik encounters have been drug-free, but frightetning until I realised that my own INTENT was stronger then the presumed intent of daimon's. I would argue that contact with demons/evil seeming beings is only frightening if unwanted; but if you actively summon a spirit/archetype, it feels familiar and less fearsome.

Hail Satan!! :D

lol

hail satan? searching for demons? you guys are playing with fire..and playing russian roulette with your souls. many have seen the power of evil..but that power crumbles in the presence of the light..the true light ..that shines from our souls...that light comes from God..through the holy spirit...and no evil can compare..and all evil shall run in the presence of the son..

brothers ans sisters...rethink your ways...and search your heart and soul..then the light you will find,...and it will guide you through life... i know its hard..but be strong inside..and when confronted with tempation...dont walk down the dark path...choose the light...and fight the good fight ... peace

hail satan? searching for demons? you guys are playing with fire..and playing russian roulette with your souls. many have seen the power of evil..but that power crumbles in the presence of the light..the true light ..that shines from our souls...that light comes from God..through the holy spirit...and no evil can compare..and all evil shall run in the presence of the son..

brothers ans sisters...rethink your ways...and search your heart and soul..then the light you will find,...and it will guide you through life... i know its hard..but be strong inside..and when confronted with tempation...dont walk down the dark path...choose the light...and fight the good fight ... peace

There is no satan. People who fear or even believe in satan are the sheep of pastors and priests raping their children and stealing their money. Satan, or the devil, are icons of indulgence and self fulfillment.

You can't play "Russian roulette" with your soul. You either have a soul...or you don't. If you were born with one, you're like most people. If you weren't, you're a sociopath and will never have one.

I also look down on people who presume their religious ideology is better than others. Do I tell you to stop believing in a non-existent god? Nope...never told you to do that. Form your own religious opinions, don't just copy & paste other's beliefs into your own head, that's so ridiculously pointless. Why did god even give you a mind if you weren't going to use it?

If people are content indulging in the name of Satan, why bother telling them what they're doing is wrong when clearly it's working for them?

These kinds of people who think they must brainwash the rest of the world as they were brainwashed out of fear and ignorance remind me of those ignorant fucks who stand on the side of the road telling me "abortion is murder". Don't forget to spit in the faces of these twats for me!

i have schizophrenia so i get these things all the time.. every day.. earlier tonight i was shouting at them..
anyway.. i have actually had a couple times where LSD actually makes them quiet down and stop interfering with my mind..! perhaps they dwell in the parts of the mind awakened by LSD - that is why i can't fathom what they are doing normally.. hmm.. i will have to put this theory to the test.. hehe..

it is interesting that the trip was triggered by the old hotel - i'm just putting it out there that these particular delusions - of ghosts, demons, spirits - can be brought on pretty easily from my experience.. you see the reflection of your own mind and it doesn't look like you.. that type of thing.. for me it is very unpleasant.. i would say - if you start to sense these things - you may want to just avoid the idea and have a good trip - not a bummer like i have every so often.. every day....

so you are telling me that if you kidnap and repeatedly rape and torture a 12year old girl and then murder her.

That when you die your soul wont suffer in pain for eternity for all the EVIL you commited?

If that's the case then I might start murdering a few people who I really hate.

No i dont think your "soul" will suffer for eternity.
The same thing will happen to it as happens with the rest of us. At least IMO, your "soul" will become unified with the universal/cosmic consciousness, you will become one with all. You would have added nothing of value to the universe, perhaps even take our conscious evolution a step back.
I dont believe in devils and eternal suffering and i dont think your ego exists after death, so suffering would be impossible.

Maybe if you believe in christian theology than you will burn in hell forever.
Or if you believe in reincarnation you'll come back as a cockroach.

But IMO, you will have to deal with the consequences of your actions in this lifetime, not after you die.

Id reconsider killing those you hate. Perhaps even try to focus your energy on changing that hate into a more usefull emotion. Like <3 for instance.

Sorry if i sound preachy or if this babble was a bit too hippy dippy for you. But thats what i believe.

i just got so much hate for someone who was meant to be my friend

he stole my car and burned it out - i had to pay to cancel the insurance and get it scrapped
robbed my house (fathers jewelery, my £700 tv, psp, i pod, mobile and ps3)
then robbed an oz of skunk from me
pretty much blagged food n heroin from me bcoz i was living at his
he robbed £400 worth of xtc from me
Overall i'd say in total he took way over £2,000 from me and police couldnt do shit because of lack of evidence

So he's walking the streets whilst im £700 in debt, have no car and no tv and basically all because of 1 scumbag of a man.

I feel so much hate for him its unreal I feel the only way to get rid of this suffering i feel on a daily basis is by killing him then Justice will be served.

Again, i wouldnt recomend you go murder anyone.
It may come back with worse consequences for yourself. (jail time perhaps?)

Let Karma work its thing, what comes around goes around.
Right now i would try to find some peace in yourself.

Im sorry to hear about your situation too.
Ive been stabbed in the back by people who i thought were my friends. Did probation, a little jail time, got kicked out of school because someone snitched on me for holding on to their pound of weed (i was basically set up as a pawn).
Now its 4 or 5 years later and i dont feel the animosity towards that person that i once did. In fact i hope he learned from the incident andit changed him for the positive.

On the other hand some people are scumbags and that doesnt change. I just try to avoid being friends with those people.