• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Demons/Evil Entities/Spirits Seen on/after Psychedelics

Love of the whole universe? Love only exists inside our minds and is completely subjective.

if our minds are just small parts of a larger whole then love exists in the universe objectively.

If the whole is objective...:\

Part of the reason why I think Christianity is the WORST religion is because it works primarily through FEAR to get people to follow it. Fear of death and damnation. Not all religions are like this and christianity is the worst in this department. The Christian god sounds like a real dick to me most of the time although Jesus seems a little more chill ;)

Bill Maher once said, " Thanks for being Christlike and not just Christian.

reading your post reminded me of that,

if our minds are just small parts of a larger whole then love exists in the universe objectively.

If the whole is objective...:\

A larger what? Mind?

The love we experience only exists in our minds. Love wouldn't exist without us.

Love is just the word we have for a particular mental state or impression, is it not?

At least that is how it appears to me.

Last edited:
i guess you can call it mind. Or universal consiouscness. Or god.
I dont think it matters what you call it neccessarily.

But i do believe that we are just small parts of a whole.

We are the ones that make The ONE.

and if the ones experience love then surely it is something that exists in The ONE

Sure love exists in our minds which in turn are just parts of the infinite whole of reality.

But, based on my understanding of the terms subjectivity and objectivity, Love is definitely a subjective experience.

For example, an alien or other creature may have no concept of love but may have its own bizarre set of subjective experiences or feelings that we are incapable of ever experiencing or even imagining. That experience is just as much a part of reality as love is but we are not capable of experiencing it (and not because we lack the correct sensory organs or something) so it is not really truly objective.

It is a experience that exists in our minds alone is all I'm trying to say. Love is a form of qualia.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure how I feel about calling the universe a "mind" or even referring to it as a living thing. It would require a very loose definition of those terms I think. It seems like it is just another attempt at anthropomorphizing reality.

It just IS. Ya know? It is pretty much impossible to give it a neat label like that. But I definitely understand why people talk about the universe as a mind. If it is, it's consciousness is likely nothing like we experience it.

Last edited:
Well i never necessarilly called it mind.

i think it has many names and to quote myself:
i guess you can call it mind. Or universal consiouscness. Or god.
I dont think it matters what you call it neccessarily.

it doesnt matter what we call it. Words are too futile to encompass the whole that we are all a part of.

call it one mind, gaia, god, universal consiousness, the one, I, YOU, WE...

love is something that we as ndivduals experience sbjectively, i agree.
But with so many of us experiencing this emotion, and not just humans, but apparently animals, that feeling/emotion/energy is out there floating around.
We can exude love, putting it out into nature/the universe/our surroundings, and in effect the love we give out will affect others positively/with love.
In that situation love is is more than just subjective

perhaps im getting a bit too hippie/new age for what we're used to here.

love, like the "mind (or whatever term u use to call it), just is ;)

it doesnt matter what we call it. Words are too futile to encompass the whole that we are all a part of.

call it one mind, gaia, god, universal consiousness, the one, I, YOU, WE...

I completely agree :)

lol at turning a thread about demons and evil into LOVE

<3PD

I'm still unconvinced that any entity experiences are anything but unconscious manifestations - their seeming externality is a familiar concept to Lacanian analysis of unconscious manifestations. He used the phrase 'extimate' to refer to things that seem at once external to, and intimately connected with, the Self. That said, as I continue my early explorations of DMT's headspace, I have already had among the most profound and psychoanalytically difficult to account for experiences of external presence, so I wouldn't say I'm entirely convinced that there's nothing beyond unconscious activity going on here, either; I'm basically a skeptical agnostic on this question atm (flat out atheist on the 'god question' btw - yes, I consider DMT elves far more plausible than the idea of a deity-creator).

I've never encountered a seeming spirit/entity/whatever who seemed hostile - typically friendly or indifferent. It's hard to imagine how one could manifest in the manners I've experienced as hostile - the very notion of hostility to me requires at least an implicit/indirect material threat or at least connection - an entity I experience only mentally and visually that _wanted_ to be hostile would likely fail to seem dark or intimidating so much as incredibly fascinating to me in most headspaces psychedelics put me in. I might even be amused by the alleged being's futile attempts to scare me with its presence. What's it gonna do, look scary and threaten me verbally? That would be an awesome trip story but not that terrifying unless I was in a pretty much delirious headspace. In general, psychedelics either leave me fairly lucid or dissolve the ego well beyond silly securitising responses like fear of an external threat being possible.

On a related note - my Lacanian leanings make me want to point out that the really interesting thing in the question, "Are the entities real?" is not which answer to this question is 'correct' but what we mean by 'real' when we ask the question in the first place. Most of us, at least, can probably agree that these apparent entities do not have any corporeal form in the physical universe as we know it or any 'objective' presence in the material reality we occupy while encountering them subjectively. All of us who have experienced them can agree that the experience is as "real" as experience ever is - the events we experienced cannot be coherently described without referring to at least the apparent presence of the entity in question. It's far from obvious what specific property of what specific object the question is meant to inquire about. I would argue that our attempts to answer a question like that are ultimately "the same thing as" attempts to define the question itself - the real object to be analysed is not the entities, but the notion of 'real'. To put that less in high theory psychobabble and more in relatable terms: most, if not all the responses here are far more interesting as insights into how each of us goes about making sense of the world than as theories about the nature of psychedelic spirit-beings or demons.

Last edited:
i thought i seen satan once wen on a bad shroom trip , but then i lookd closer and it was just a photo of my cunt ex girlfriend

edit: actually on my first dmt xperience 15mg crystal smoked , i seen n felt the presence of a faceless purple stripper gettin her dance on comin back and forth towards me , that was pretty cool , tho not evil or anythn , think she just wanted me to give her a tip or sum shit down the g banger

Last edited:
5-meo-dmt The Spirit Molecule

Syrian Rue seed as an MAOI plus 10mg of oral 5meodmt will trigger The Mother Of All Entity Presence Experiences - THE ONE MIND OF ALL BEING, inside of which everything else exists, including what apppears to be the physical cosmos. It exist in our pineal glands, and seems to be some kind of "activator" or "key", a phenomenally powerful, intense, surprisingly direct conduit to the pure ZEN powerbus of all being.

Smoking is interesting due to novelty of the experience but as with salvia I feel it is too fast to be at all educational. Slower onset methods have more to teach you.

One teaspoon syrian rue seed ground up down the hatch then one hour later ten mg 5meodmt oral. To be able to "slowly" watch over the next ten to twenty minutes everything around you every single particle become alive and to slowly feel what you oh so wrongly believed to be "your" mind start to flow out of you like water or air and inhabit the particles until you and the universe are one big glowing buzzing all-singing all-dancing "I"/"eye" is is just just is just.... Well nevermind. Photons ARE Awareness. Light IS Consciousness. I now worship the stars.

I mean come ON humans! Get a clue! The speed of light, time, consciousness, energy.... What in the world did you THINK was up with all these things being all jumbled up together in Einsteins equations anyway?

Here's another way to put it.

(cue spooky Laurie Anderson music)

Its like your whole life you've been standing on a soundstage but didn't know it... and the drug suddenly in a few seconds (smoking) or several minutes (oral w/ mao inhibitor) triggers everything constructing the artifice of "reality" - all the curtains and scrims and backdrops and projection screens and even the audience seats to be whisked away to you don't have any idea where by a power so deep you had no idea it could even possibly exist... leaving you standing there totally naked in front of ONE GIANT EYEBALL... looking straight at YOU!

You blink... IT blinks... there, now you finally see. There's really only ONE presence any where any time.

As Mark Twain put it in "Mysterious Stranger"... "All that really exists is Space, Time, and You."

Last time I took Mushrooms I meditated - I travelled through a golden, swirling tunnel until I came out into this beautiful world, it was like big building, with tunnels and rooms and different entities - some were guards, they looked like popes, but not at all...like golden, with robes, and steady, they were not letting me into some places, but that was fine as it was my first time. The most interesting part was when 5 Golden aliens, classic looking aliens, with big heads and big eyes, were in my head...if that makes sense. one leaned right into my head, and was looking into my third eye, it was very strange, but they seemed not threatening. They just seemed uninterested after a while as I was so bewildered by it all, I think they could tell I was new to this and not ready for full contact or something... I then consciously moved away and I could see space...then my mate touched my arm to check if I was ok and it shocked me out of it. The bastard.

I stayed up for a week or more on A-PVP and when I ran out I dropped some tabs to ease the comedown.

I was seeing ghosts and all kinds of crazy shit fucking awesome. Killed the comedown too.

Stimulant psychosis and psychedelics combined well, only done it once though.

I have encountered many entities on DMT. Most were benign and mischievous but a few were quite sinister. They didn't attempt to hurt me but to just let me know that they existed and that things were going on that were beyond my comprehension. They were not bad trips or even scary as such...more eye opening as i had previously believed that all those that existing in the other dimensions were essentially benign and just playing with us. These entities were definitely not benign.

I have also encountered beings of pure light that showed me "the light" and i was dissolved into pure light energy. Total ego dissolution. A life changing experience.

The only psychedelic i have truly found to be sinister is ketamine. It had a dark sinister feel to it when i tried it. I will never have it again.

My last break through experience on LSD I realized I had a demon inside of me and he is a huge asshole. What's really interesting about him is that I refer to him as a different person even though he is a part of me. Actually I'm pretty sure he is more than a piece of me he is me in a sense. Anyway I like him and we have decided that we are going to flip the world upside down. Maybe that demon you saw is a part of you?

The one time that I had the feeling of an entity being present it didn't feel threatening in any way. I didn't even really see it, as I hardly get any visual hallucinations, it was just a very strong feeling of something looking at me from above and giving off a vibe of "Don't worry, everything is alright, there is no need to be frightened."

These entities were definitely not benign.
What made you think that? "They didn't attempt to hurt me but to just let me know that they existed" doesn't sound so bad. Was it just about an uncomfortable feeling or something that they did?

The one time that I had the feeling of an entity being present it didn't feel threatening in any way. I didn't even really see it, as I hardly get any visual hallucinations, it was just a very strong feeling of something looking at me from above and giving off a vibe of "Don't worry, everything is alright, there is no need to be frightened."

What made you think that? "They didn't attempt to hurt me but to just let me know that they existed" doesn't sound so bad. Was it just about an uncomfortable feeling or something that they did?
It was an undeniable sense that they were malevolent beings and just by letting me know of their existence was enough for them. I guess there is no light without the dark. I dont know what their purpose was/is but i got the feeling that i was not of interest too them and that was a good thing.Hard to explain.