• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Defeating the new OC time release

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what dont you get? that people have opinions? theres 27 pages here and not one simple, clear cut and reliable method. it's just silly now. i dont get why people are so hung up on this. theres a million other opiates out there you can fill the void with, you dont need to go get a phd in chemistry just to get jammed. 8)

lol what dont you get? that people have opinions? theres 27 pages here and not one simple, clear cut and reliable method. it's just silly now. i dont get why people are so hung up on this. theres a million other opiates out there you can fill the void with, you dont need to go get a phd in chemistry just to get jammed. 8)

So by your logic since it hasn't been figured out yet we should just give up?

lol

yup. fuck it. youre not gonna crack it anyway and if you do it wont be worth it in the end.

thatll be 2 cents please.

You're right. Every single success in science has taken place with zero experiments.
My worst fear us that when we succeed douches like u will
have access to it as well. If it's time to move on then move on to another thread.

LasMessia, we need to get our post count up so we can
just IM each other.

Check this................Physical and chemical properties:

Particle size: 98.5% passes through 100 mesh; 100% passes through 80 mesh

Charring temperature: 280-300 Celsius

Bulk density: 0.25-0.70 g/cm3 (Usually around 0.5 g/cm3)

Real specific gravity: 1.26-1.31

Browning temperature: 190-200 Celsius

Surface tension (2% water solution): 42-56 dyn/cm

Physical Properties:

Appearance: HPMC is a white or light gray pellet or fibril power with odorless and tasteless.

Solubility: hardly dissolves in waterless ethanol,ether or acetone.Expands as to clear or slightly muddy colloid solution in cold water.It can dissolve in some organic solvents or some water-organic components.

Properties:

Dissolve in water and some organic solvent such as ethanol, propyl alcohol, ethylene chloride. The water solution is of surface activity. It is a nonionic surface active agent. Gelation temperature is different for different grades. For examples, 60RT HPMC – 60 is gelation temperature, namely, 2% water solution will form gelation at 60 Celsius.

1. Water keeping ability: HPMC is a high water keeping agent whose drug level products are widely used in applications of food, cosmetic products and many other aspects.

2. Membranous ability: HPMC can be formed to transparent, tough,flexible film that can be reliably prevent grease from enter. During food storage, the properties are used to keep water and absorb oil.

3. Felting ability: HPMC is also a good felting ingredient, which is used to formed drug and food.

Applications:

The product is pharmaceutical grade. It plays an important part in three fields:

1. Tablets and granules coating

2. Granulation

3. Controlled release: It can be used for many other purposes; for example, PVC polymerization, construction products, foods, and personal care products.

Methods for dissolving HPMC:

1. Place the required amount of hot water heated to above 85 Celsius in a vessel, and gradually add HPMC while stirring gently. At first HPMC will float on the surface of the water and it will gradually be dispersed to form uniform slurry. Cool the slurry while stirring it

2. Put one-thrid or two-thirds of the required amount of water, heat to above 85 Celsius in a vessel. Disperse HPMC and prepare a hot slurry while stirring. Cool the resultant mixture

yup. fuck it. youre not gonna crack it anyway and if you do it wont be worth it in the end.

thatll be 2 cents please.

Thus the reason for the 27 pages.
People if you have nothing to contribute. Please keep your opinions to yourself.
Theory is ok, Guesstimations are ok (provided you give a source) but negativity and pessimism will be met with sarcasm and discontent.

Unfortunately that is just how you get it dissolved.
This is used if u were to buy hypromellose powder and was using it in a formulation. I thought the same thing when I first saw it. There are some good tidbits in there though, thanks for the
HELPFUL post.

You're right. Every single success in science has taken place with zero experiments.
My worst fear us that when we succeed douches like u will
have access to it as well. If it's time to move on then move on to another thread.

LasMessia, we need to get our post count up so we can
just IM each other.

lol im a douche because i think this is a lost cause? if you say so dude. have fun with your op's lol.

Methods for dissolving HPMC:

1. Place the required amount of hot water heated to above 85 Celsius in a vessel, and gradually add HPMC while stirring gently. At first HPMC will float on the surface of the water and it will gradually be dispersed to form uniform slurry. Cool the slurry while stirring it

2. Put one-thrid or two-thirds of the required amount of water, heat to above 85 Celsius in a vessel. Disperse HPMC and prepare a hot slurry while stirring. Cool the resultant mixture

So if im understanding this correctly:
1. Heat water, add milled pill whilst stirring, (it dissolves quite rapidly)
2. Cool whilst stirring
3. add more water THEN heat said water
4. Cool again

What exactly will this achieve, I appreciate the information but when I heated, stirred, and let cool, it was like trying to scrape dried syrup from a plate.
That being said I havent gotten the HPMC to seperate, it just changes the properties of all the water and the oxy remains in the snot-water mixture

Where there's a will...there will be a way..... humans are resourceful, and this WILL be cracked, sooner than later...and thnx cvalero NP.

I believe that temp. constants and the correct amount of water is essential, and there should form a "skin" on the top of the water, (as if you had dropped airplane glue in water) which then should be skimmed off leaving the water solution and oxy behind,

In a solution state at lower temperatures, molecules are
hydrated, and there is little polymer-polymer interaction other
than simple entanglement. As the temperature increases, the
molecules gradually lose their water of hydration as reflected
by a decrease in viscosity. Eventually, when a sufficient (but
not complete) dehydration of the polymer occurs, a polymerpolymer
association takes place, and the system approaches an
infinite network structure as reflected by a sharp rise in viscosity.

This contridicts your theory though, Basically it states that when heated it will become less viscous, but when cooled again it will retain its former gel properties

Question is how do we stop that polymer-polymer association from taking place, what causes it?

Because METHOCEL products are nonionic, the viscosity of
their solutions is generally stable over a wider pH range than
are the viscosities of polymers that are ionic in nature.

This proves that the acidic nature of your stomach or other acids do NOT attribute to the breakdown of HMPC

Its not just the hypromellose we are dealing with, but if we take one chemical at a time, I am sure between us all, we will lick this matrix. I dont have all the answers, just trying to help everyone find a way. and eventually.....we will. Bear with me Le Messia.

Status
Not open for further replies.